The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

No Senche/Crowns due to late sub charge date

Cuyler
Cuyler
✭✭✭✭✭
So it looks like I missed out on the Senche after all even though I've been here since one month after launch and purchased the 180 day sub option recently. Because I was 30 day recurring in the previous month it says I have 23 days left and the 180 day sub won't activate until April 9th. Meaning I only get 2000 crowns and no Senche. Very disappointing @ZOS. I went back and forth multiple times with Mods and Support to nail down the particulars and was assured I'd be eligible as long as the 180 day sub was purchased before March 16th, but alas more misinformation.

Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
"How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you know? Is there some note you got that said you were not going to get one?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't get it and I've been subbed since launch
    Options
  • vrine
    vrine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They haven't been released yet.
    @vrine
    PC - NA - DC
    Altoholic [15/15]

Flo - Khajiit - DK WW - Tank - lvl50
    Uxith - Argonian - Sorc Vamp - DPS - lvl50
    Both - Imperial - Temp WW - DPS - lvl 50
    Skua - Khajiit - Temp - DPS - lvl 50
    Little Marmoset - Bosmer - Warden PVP - DPS - lvl 50
    Borrows-A-Feeling - Argonian - Temp PVP - Healer - lvl 50

Options
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiger's haven't been released yet.
    PC NA - EPHS
    Options
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you know? Is there some note you got that said you were not going to get one?
    It was stated that only players who have 300 days paid upon release of ESO:TU on March 17th will get Senche.

Because my 180 day sub doesn't activate until April 9th my account states I have 23 days paid left. I have been subbed for nine (9) 30 day periods so far so as of tomorrow:

(30*9)+23= 293 days
    aka no Senche.

How I know is if you go to your account page right now you can see how many crowns you got, how many periods you've paid, how many days paid you have left and when your next payment will be charged. Mine says 2000, not 5500. Because I've only got 2000 crowns that means the system has me at way less than 300 days.
    Edited by Cuyler on March 16, 2015 9:46PM
    Options
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vrine wrote: »
    They haven't been released yet.

Yes I realize this, you've missed the point. It is my understanding that as off tomorrow anyone without 300 days paid will not get a limited Senche.....ever. Now thats not to say I couldn't buy the crown store one when released but hey I'm a loyal customer I wanted that striped Senche. My account is at 293 paid days as of tomorrow with the additional 180 days not kicking in until April 9th, because my last month of recurring payment has to play out before my 180 day sub kicks in. ugh

Edit: I also wanted the 4500 crowns too, but whatever I got 2000.
    Edited by Cuyler on March 16, 2015 9:44PM
    Options
  • Amarinth
    Amarinth
    ✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    It was stated that only players who have 300 days paid upon release of ESO:TU on March 17th will get Senche.

Because my 180 day sub doesn't activate until April 9th my account states I have 23 days paid left. I have been subbed for nine (9) 30 day periods so far so as of tomorrow:

(30*9)+23= 293 days
    aka no Senche.

Yeah, that does sound like support misinformed you, since the 180 days are never billed upfront if you have gametime remaining and thus technically you won't qualify (the official statement was pretty clear that the gametime needs to have been PAID, while your 180 days is still pending and fully cancellable for another 23 days).

Now the other possibility is that support have made sure you will get the Senche Tiger regardless, but tbh I wouldn't count on that. In your situation I would contact them again, explain that what they told you appears to contradict the official requirements listed on the website and that you are worried you will not receive the Senche Tiger because you haven't been billed for the 180 day sub prior to the cut-off date.

If you were thinking about buying a 60 day gametime card, but chose not to because they told you the 180 day sub would work as well, then tell them this too. If you end up not receiving a Senche Tiger automatically in the next two weeks, you can point back to your ticket history and argue that you were ill informed by them, and they might take mercy on you and compensate you manually.

Just make sure to remain polite throughout your correspondence with CS (nothing sets their teeth on edge more than an irate customer). In my experience if you're polite and honest, CS can sometimes be generous and compensate you for things you technically didn't qualify for, as long as you make a reasonable case that you should or could have...
    Edited by Amarinth on March 16, 2015 9:51PM
    Options
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it seems I'm not the only one who feels something is wrong with the crowns atm.
    Options
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amarinth wrote: »

(30*9)+23= 293 days
    aka no Senche.

Yeah, that does sound like support misinformed you, since the 180 days are never billed upfront if you have gametime remaining and thus technically you won't qualify (the official statement was pretty clear that the gametime needs to have been PAID, while your 180 days is still pending and fully cancellable for another 23 days).

Now the other possibility is that support have made sure you will get the Senche Tiger regardless, but tbh I wouldn't count on that. In your situation I would contact them again, explain that what they told you appears to contradict the official requirements listed on the website and that you are worried you will not receive the Senche Tiger because you haven't been billed for the 180 day sub prior to the cut-off date.

If you were thinking about buying a 60 day gametime card, but chose not to because they told you the 180 day sub would work as well, then tell them this too. If you end up not receiving a Senche Tiger automatically in the next two weeks, you can point back to your ticket history and argue that you were ill informed by them, and they might take mercy on you and compensate you manually.

Just make sure to remain polite throughout your correspondence with CS (nothing sets their teeth on edge more than an irate customer). In my experience if you're polite and honest, CS can sometimes be generous and compensate you for things you technically didn't qualify for, as long as you make a reasonable case that you should have qualified...

You hit the nail on the head there, this bolded part was specifically the culprit as to why I currently am not qualifying. Thank you for your well thought out response.

You bring up a good point however, are game time cards billed upfront? or do they have to wait for the remaining current paid time to expire as well?

I'm now debating on cancelling my 180 day membership and purchasing game time cards if that is the case.
    Edited by Cuyler on March 16, 2015 9:55PM
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it looks like I missed out on the Senche after all even though I've been here since one month after launch and purchased the 180 day sub option recently. Because I was 30 day recurring in the previous month it says I have 23 days left and the 180 day sub won't activate until April 9th. Meaning I only get 2000 crowns and no Senche. Very disappointing @ZOS. I went back and forth multiple times with Mods and Support to nail down the particulars and was assured I'd be eligible as long as the 180 day sub was purchased before March 16th, but alas more misinformation.

If you have an email from Support stating that you'll qualify for the mount I'd hold onto it, then if you don't get it contact them again with that email and ask that they honour what they promised.

I don't have much experience with them, but I would have thought they'd give it to you if they said you'll get it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    We haven't sent out the Striped Senche-Tiger yet. :) We'll be sending it out shortly after Tamriel Unlimited launches. We don't have a date set in stone yet. As soon as we do, we'll let everyone know.
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on March 16, 2015 9:57PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We haven't sent out the Striped Senche-Tiger yet. :) We'll be sending it out shortly after Tamriel Unlimited launches. We don't have a date set in stone yet. As soon as we do, we'll let everyone know.

I know you haven't sent them. I'm concerned I don't qualify when you do based on my account summary at the moment and how many crowns I've received due to this patch. This is after I have signed up for the 180 membership and spent a significant amount of time speaking with mods and support to be eligible. It's all there above, just have to read it.
    Edited by Cuyler on March 16, 2015 10:08PM
    Options
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

If you have an email from Support stating that you'll qualify for the mount I'd hold onto it, then if you don't get it contact them again with that email and ask that they honour what they promised.

I don't have much experience with them, but I would have thought they'd give it to you if they said you'll get it.

It's not like I'll cry or quit but man was really looking forward to it. I will certainly be contacting them with my info because as it is I won't be qualifying.
    Options
  • Amarinth
    Amarinth
    ✭✭
    You hit the nail on the head there, this bolded part was specifically the culprit as to why I currently am not qualifying. Thank you for your well thought out response.

You bring up a good point however, are game time cards billed upfront? or do they have to wait for the remaining current paid time to expire as well?

Game Time cards are indeed always billed upfront, since they are essentially like game-specific prepaid cards that entitle you to X amount of game time. When you redeem the key on your account the game time is added to your account's current total amount of gametime, allowing you to pre-pay for as much time in one go as you want.

This is why there has been such a crazy rush on game time cards in the last few weeks, as it's the only way to instantly add more game time to your account to qualify for the loyalty rewards. My husband ordered a few time cards for our accounts as soon as ZOS announced you only had to have 300 days PAID to get the Senche Tiger. This one likes to think she chose her husband well.... :smile:
    Edited by Amarinth on March 16, 2015 10:11PM
    Options
  • Bloodystab
    Bloodystab
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have 300 days - all via prepaid cards. (Still 63 days on game time left) and i have atm 5000 Crowns on Account page.

500 = From game itself
    4500 = Remaining time while change to TU

I only miss Crowns from past months.

Everything seems OK for me :)
    Options
  • Srithla
    Srithla
    ✭✭
    If you want to be sure you get it, I would buy the game time cards. Otherwise you need to deal with customer service and that's reported to be a mixed bag. If someone doesn't agree with your interpretation, you might be out. The game time cards have definitely been said as one way to do it. But I would think you would need to do it today to be sure. If you're not able to, then still pursue it.

I just think better safe than sorry, if you're a completionist like me.

Ignore this, based on what @Amarinth just posted. We're past the cut.

So try to work with customer service, especially if you have documentation of what they told you.
    Edited by Srithla on March 16, 2015 10:21PM
    Options
  • Amarinth
    Amarinth
    ✭✭
    I'm now debating on cancelling my 180 day membership and purchasing game time cards if that is the case.

The cut-off point according to the Road Ahead article is before today - they state that you need to have paid 300 days PRIOR to the 16th of March, so I don't think adding more gametime upfront at this point would help you qualify if you didn't already.

In any case I definitely wouldn't cancel the billing arrangement for the 180 day sub. Even if you chose to try a gametime card, the 180 days isn't billed til your current period runs out, so you can always cancel it later - I would at least wait until you know for sure whether or not you get the tiger, since support telling you you will get one is dependant on you being subbed.
    Options
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Previously they stated you need 300 days paid.

You may have remaining days on your previous subscription, but they are still paid time and should qualify you for the Senche.

If you have less than 300 days paid for at the time of the cutoff, then you do not qualify in accordance with the rules that were stated.
    Edited by Samadhi on March 16, 2015 10:25PM
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
    Options
  • Srithla
    Srithla
    ✭✭
    Agree with @Amarinth and updated my comment to reflect that.
    Options
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Hello,

Do I qualify for the tiger mount?

My auto-renewing sub should have kicked in by the cut off date, yet a weird delay at renewing it at the due date made it charged the next day, despite on my account page I had a perfectly eligible date.
    Edited by Vahrokh on March 16, 2015 10:24PM
    Options
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not trying to sound insensitive and I def understand your frustration, that being said this issue has been discussed and answered in great detail, ad @#$%&^* noseum. If you were short a smidge buy a prepaid game card, it couldn't have possibly been more clear.

I cant wait for the 9k other posts like this over the next few days.

I'm sorry if you don't get your mount, really I am!
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options
  • Amarinth
    Amarinth
    ✭✭
    Samadhi wrote: »
    Previously they stated you need 300 days paid.

You may have remaining days on your previous subscription, but they are still paid time and should qualify you for the Senche.

Doh, I'm an idiot, I didn't look at the OP's calculations closely enough!

@OP: you should be absolute fine as long as you didn't include the 30 days free that came with purchasing the game in your calculations. The 23 days remaining on your subscription already count as paid time, since they were prepaid with your last 30 day billing cycle!

To be 100% certain simply log into your ESO account and go to your Billing History and then add up the number of days of Game Time it says you paid for there. The Billing History doesn't list the 30 days free from the game purchase seperately, so anything listed there as purchased game time is automatically PAID time that counts towards the senche. If your days equal or surpass 300 days you've earned the Senche and don't need to worry anymore.

This one feels so silly now for not realizing this earlier. This one is going to sneak off and hide her head in shame.
    Options
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Madagascar-3-Europes-Most-Wanted-HD-wallpapers-for-iPhone-5.jpg

Give us the tiger now! >:)
    Options
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Will we get them by the end of this month?
    Edited by Tabbycat on March 16, 2015 10:48PM
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
    Options
  • Midnight_Rose
    Midnight_Rose
    ✭✭
    What Amarinth said. Just add up the days in your billing history.
    And not to worry if your crowns are short so far. They're not all distributed yet.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/157753/crown-distribution#latest
    Options
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let us give these poor people some rest.

Just imagine the rush there is on right now and then "adults" come to the forum and whine about pixels and entitlements.

Pull yourselves together. Stop acting so immature. It does not suit this community.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
    Options
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I came back last month after quitting the game at launch with only a few months subbed.

Got 13,000 crowns, all loyalty rewards including the yet to be release 300 day mount and 230+ days ESO PLUS remaining.

I planned ahead with cheap 60 day time cards before they all sold out of stock before the cut off date. ;)

I agree with you and hope you get your loyalty rewards, you deserve them, even if you missed the deadline hopefully support will be nice and give you one anyway for being a few days off or because of a technical glitch.
    Edited by Troneon on March 17, 2015 3:51PM
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
    Options
  • rosarose
    rosarose
    ✭✭
    I am off a few days to when it comes to getting senche mount since my next 3 months subscribtion gets activated march 23th. It's sad, but I am happy i got the 9 month royalty mask atleast.
    Options
  • SylvanMistress35ub17_ESO
    I haven't received my senche either and I have been without interruptions to my sub. Maybe they are getting them out there just taking a bit
    Options
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the support everyone and we'll see how it goes!
    Options