Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Am I going to lose Senche Tiger mount? Counter say I should be billed March 15 but it's not doing it

Vahrokh
Vahrokh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hello,

With the 30 days subscription I should have paid today I'd be entitled to get the loyalty reward mount. I pay with a Paypal auto-renewing subscription.

5V2twhA.png

My last Paypal transaction says my subscription should have ended today at 16:07 CET.

1QB3Xml.png

However as of now I have not been charged. The last term to get the 30 days I need is by March 16:

IaqsNzy.png

How can I force the system to get paid in time?

I even looked for game time cards: I could apply one right now so I'd be sure to have the 300 days. However not a single online shop I have found has any ESO game time card any more.

So what gives? I am with ESO since January 2014, have passed all sorts of "battles" with it and now I am not going to get the mount because the game payment system is not working?
  • Ashigaru
    Ashigaru
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO pulled the cards so you cant buy them now and if you dont meet the cut off you dont get anything. They should really
    keep it going as an incentive to everyone to be subbed that long. They could gain a lot more if they didnt terminate the reward and they would make the community a lot happier.
    Options
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ashigaru wrote: »
    ESO pulled the cards so you cant buy them now and if you dont meet the cut off you dont get anything. They should really
    keep it going as an incentive to everyone to be subbed that long. They could gain a lot more if they didnt terminate the reward and they would make the community a lot happier.

I'd meet the cut off if... they actually charged me when they should have, that is 6+ hours ago.

I had already opened a ticket about this but I got no reply so far.

I mean, it's not even fair I am playing since 1/4 of day for free while the game is still in subscription mode.

Just take my money!
    Options
  • vrine
    vrine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe wait a bit, its often delayed.
    @vrine
    PC - NA - DC
    Altoholic [15/15]

Flo - Khajiit - DK WW - Tank - lvl50
    Uxith - Argonian - Sorc Vamp - DPS - lvl50
    Both - Imperial - Temp WW - DPS - lvl 50
    Skua - Khajiit - Temp - DPS - lvl 50
    Little Marmoset - Bosmer - Warden PVP - DPS - lvl 50
    Borrows-A-Feeling - Argonian - Temp PVP - Healer - lvl 50

Options
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    vrine wrote: »
    Maybe wait a bit, its often delayed.

Yeah but if it delays past the cut off day they won't give it to me even if I have 300 days paid :s
    Options
  • Kalfis
    Kalfis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you give them your phone number to call you?

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask?phone=1
    Edited by Kalfis on March 15, 2015 11:24PM
    Options
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

They pulled them?

Got a game time card off Amazon delivered to my house and keyed it in about a week ago.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
    Options
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Samadhi wrote: »

They pulled them?

Got a game time card off Amazon delivered to my house and keyed it in about a week ago.

Yes I have checked 3 Amazon websites and they all pulled the game keys off. Probably ZoS retired them worldwide in anticipation of the B2P.
    Options
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kalfis wrote: »
    Did you give them your phone number to call you?

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask?phone=1

The tickets website says they only reply in working days. I created the ticket on Saturday so... nobody is going to call till tomorrow.
    Edited by Vahrokh on March 15, 2015 11:45PM
    Options
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vahrokh wrote: »
    Samadhi wrote: »

They pulled them?

Yes I have checked 3 Amazon websites and they all pulled the game keys off. Probably ZoS retired them worldwide in anticipation of the B2P.

Crazy. Amazon Canada still has them up.

Too bad the expected delivery date on it shows up as March 18th though. :s
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not seeing a show stopping issue here.

They say they are going to charge you on March 15. That will renew your subscription in time to meet the active subscription requirement and there should be no gaps.

If they do not automatically charge you, or if there is a gap because they do not automatically charge you, then they can look at your account and see that it was recurring and see that it should have charged on March 15. They can likely manually handle this if they pass you over the first time. They are not going to deny you because they didn't bill you. You might just have to poke them with a sharp stick to get their attention.

It is going to take them several days to roll those cats out, so I would not worry about it. Most people probably will not get one on Tuesday, anyway.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am not seeing a show stopping issue here.

They say they are going to charge you on March 15. That will renew your subscription in time to meet the active subscription requirement and there should be no gaps.

If they do not automatically charge you, or if there is a gap because they do not automatically charge you, then they can look at your account and see that it was recurring and see that it should have charged on March 15. They can likely manually handle this if they pass you over the first time. They are not going to deny you because they didn't bill you. You might just have to poke them with a sharp stick to get their attention.

It is going to take them several days to roll those cats out, so I would not worry about it. Most people probably will not get one on Tuesday, anyway.

I hope you are right. Because they charged me at March 16 04:11am and... on the billing page it says March 16. So they gifted me 12 hours of free playing and, on paper, this officially declares me unable to get the tiger mount (the fine texts says: "prior to March 16".

Basically, my subscription has lasted 30 days and 12 hours instead of 30 days.
    Edited by Vahrokh on March 16, 2015 3:52AM
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you are right. Because they charged me at March 16 04:11am and... on the billing page it says March 16. So they gifted me 12 hours of free playing and, on paper, this officially declares me unable to get the tiger mount (the fine texts says: "prior to March 16".

Unless you don't have the 300 days, if your subscription is still active when they do the database query, that should be fine. If the system flakes because of a billing glitch and knocks you out of the game, then you probably need to open a support ticket. But, customer service will be able to comp you the tiger if you qualified for it, but didn't receive it due to a glitch.
    Options
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I wouldn't worry about it. If you don't get it, open a ticket right away and explain the situation.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
    Options
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unless you don't have the 300 days, if your subscription is still active when they do the database query, that should be fine..
    Sorry, that's your opinion and isn't borne out by what ZOS have said.

Yes, they could change their mind (God knows they've done that a lot) but right now their public statement is that your Billing History must have 300 days paid time showing on March 16 to qualify.

Options
  • rosarose
    rosarose
    ✭✭
    I won't be charged until march 24. myself, but I thought that it wouldn't matter since I already have an ongoing subcribtion, I was assuming it would be fine ( on march 24 I will have reached my 300 days ) Did you recieve you e-mail with your 9 month loyalty reward?
    Options
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Since you will still be able to sub to the game even after it goes b2p, I see no reason why your CC wouldn't get charged today. You should contact ZOS' customer service department to find out why it wasn't charged. Could be those servers are under maintenance for the transition.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
    Options
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    rosarose wrote: »
    Did you recieve you e-mail with your 9 month loyalty reward?

Yes I did.
    Edited by Vahrokh on March 16, 2015 10:48AM
    Options
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tabbycat wrote: »
    Since you will still be able to sub to the game even after it goes b2p, I see no reason why your CC wouldn't get charged today. You should contact ZOS' customer service department to find out why it wasn't charged. Could be those servers are under maintenance for the transition.

I contacted them 2 days ago. Got no reply so far.
    Options
  • arqe
    arqe
    ✭✭✭
    that really sucks. i'm only 1 pre-paid card away and still got 75 days to go. ZoS retired pre-paid cards so i can never get 300 in time ... Ori can pay 100$ for 2 months to get a digital cat ? no thanks.
    Options
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it's set to autorenew and you already would have had enough time, it shouldn't be an issue.

If you wouldn't have had enough time, it wouldn't matter.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought extra 60 day game cards from my local store to get to 300 days and simply redeemed code and added it to my current account and subscription
    Options