The Imperial City DLC game pack and base-game patch are now available on the PTS! Log in now to explore the extensive Imperial Sewers network, take on two new dungeons with your friends, battle enemy alliance characters and Molag Bal’s forces in the six Imperial Districts, gather Tel Var Stones to claim powerful rewards, and more. http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/200571/
Maintenance for the week of July 27
• No PC/Mac maintenance
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance - July 28, 6:00AM EDT (11:00 BST)
• PlayStation®4 North American and European megaserver for patch maintenance – July 29, 6:00AM EDT (11:00 BST)
Patch Notes v1.0.4
NOTES DE VERSION 1.0.4
Edited by ZOS_KaiSchober on April 21, 2014 4:12AM
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.4 features fixes to existing content. This is the second patch this week, and addresses the high priority fix of missing bank slots, stored bank items, and missing skill points. We’re continuing to work hard on other issues, and will let you know when they are fixed.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed an issue where your characters could lose bank expansions you purchased, including the items in these slots.
- Note: This will not return any items or slots lost prior to this fix. If your character was affected, please contact Customer Support.
- Addressed an issue with guild invites that could cause latency with social systems such as guild chat, player-to-player chat, and long loading times.
- Changed the functionality of auto-stacking in guild banks. You will now have to stack items in your inventory before placing them in the guild bank.