Maintenance for the week of February 27:
• [COMPLETE] North American and European PC/Mac megaservers for patch maintenance – February 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 GMT)
• [IN PROGRESS] North American and European Xbox One megaservers for maintenance – February 27, 7:00AM EST (12:00 GMT)
• [IN PROGRESS] North American and European PlayStation®4 megaservers for maintenance – February 27, 7:00AM EST (12:00 GMT)
Patch Notes v1.0.4
NOTES DE VERSION 1.0.4
Edited by ZOS_KaiSchober on April 21, 2014 4:12AM
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.4 features fixes to existing content. This is the second patch this week, and addresses the high priority fix of missing bank slots, stored bank items, and missing skill points. We’re continuing to work hard on other issues, and will let you know when they are fixed.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed an issue where your characters could lose bank expansions you purchased, including the items in these slots.
- Note: This will not return any items or slots lost prior to this fix. If your character was affected, please contact Customer Support.
- Addressed an issue with guild invites that could cause latency with social systems such as guild chat, player-to-player chat, and long loading times.
- Changed the functionality of auto-stacking in guild banks. You will now have to stack items in your inventory before placing them in the guild bank.