Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What's with all the Orc guards in Daggerfall?

Alucardo
Alucardo
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
When it first happened I thought it was weird, but figured it was nothing so went on with my life

RdBjyXW.jpg

Then I was stopped again

pnxZOjl.jpg

What's going on here?
Edited by Alucardo on January 10, 2016 4:18AM
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see nothing wrong with those dialogues.
    Very realistic. Much immersive. So orc. wow.
    ... Mai cave. >:3
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you playing an orc female?
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »

Lol no. That was on my Imperial male.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ORC SKILLS
    PASSIVE ABILITIES
    Flirting Expertise

Increases experience gain with the Flirting skill line by 15%.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Alucardo brings all the boys to the yard!
    PC/EU DC
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

Wait... WHAT?

erm... I hope it's a bug. I could see one Orc guy being into male imperials but two? That doesn't seem right.

Also... why isn't there a third option to erm... "pay" your debt to society in the manner in which the orc is suggesting? Then you could have a chance of getting a disease!
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait... WHAT?

erm... I hope it's a bug. I could see one Orc guy being into male imperials but two? That doesn't seem right.

Also... why isn't there a third option to erm... "pay" your debt to society in the manner in which the orc is suggesting? Then you could have a chance of getting a disease!

Hah, this is why I brought it up. The first time I just kinda laughed and thought it was funny. After I was stopped by the other Orc I figured there might be more to it.

This is what I get for wearing the purple dress in town..
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait... WHAT?

Hah, this is why I brought it up. The first time I just kinda laughed and thought it was funny. After I was stopped by the other Orc I figured there might be more to it.

This could use some research... maybe you should change into some armor and see if they say the same thing. The implications of costumes effecting NPC attitudes toward players would be staggering!!
    Edited by Gidorick on January 10, 2016 4:48AM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait... WHAT?

Take that dress off lol

Seems the universe wants you to end up with a guy both in RL and in game :P
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't begrudge them, they may have lived in a stronghold for most of their life - and as you know, in Orc stronghold society, Chieftains are the only males allowed to have wives.

They didn't say anything about not being able to have husbands.
    Edited by Robo_Hobo on January 10, 2016 1:25PM
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait... WHAT?

Well, you know what they say about orc guardsmen...
    Huh? No, I don't. I had hoped someone else yould... ;)

Anyways, third options would be nifty! Be it spending time in the stocks or... uhm... things involving wearing pretty dresses and possibly getting closer to the limits of that "M" rating. Hmmm... special option for a "nightflower" guild skill line, perhaps? Persuade for brainy mages, intimidate for brawny fighters, seduction for... that kind of character?
    Robo_Hobo wrote: »
    Don't begrudge them, they may have lived in a stronghold for most of their life - and as you know, in Orc stronghold society, Chieftains are the only males allowed to have wives.

They didn't say anything about not being able to have husbands.
    ...all this explains why my decent-looking dunmer goth boy is sooo nervous during his time in orsinium... :tongue:;)
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always found it odd in the one quest in Elden Root where you bring a journal to an Orc camp and then help the Chief find a poisoner... how many times do I walk in and out of the Chief's hut only to have the male guard say, "I hope you're worth my time." Um... ok. :o

Apparently homosexuality is acceptable within the Orsimer culture, so why is it surprising that you'd find more than one Orc open about it? Funny that we randomly hear about this in our own society, with police and women they pull over for traffic stops, etc... yet, OMG, we find it between two males and the world's going to end (over-emphasizing because it is actually like that to some people). However, in relation to the game, I am betting this same guard response happens with female characters as well... I haven't noticed any type of 'gender-specific' dialogue occurring within the game.
    Edited by ADarklore on January 10, 2016 1:44PM
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You run into these guards occasionally, I ran into one in Belkarth.

k6AnAlr.jpg
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them Orcs be thirsty!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first orc, well 614 gold! That could be a lot of gold to someone. The second orc, he wasn't worth your time of ummm, day. 23 gold for that kind of ummm, thing. The second orc was just insulting! 23 gold pfft!
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait... WHAT?

That would certainly bring a new meaning to "Community Service" :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp