Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Khajits are an original Furry race

Digielf
Digielf
✭✭✭
The original furries are those who have 95% humanoid body but represent an animal with fur, from all the mmos i have seen, the furry-races still didnt achieved that (like the Charrs from Guild Wars 2), the Worgens in WoW are pretty close but their males fail it because of their weird body, Khajits however achieve this goal, they are an original Furry race based on cat-furries. If you google furry you'l understand how the original furries are like, not just humanoid animals its more than that
Old TESO Player
  • King_Brady1
    King_Brady1
    ✭✭
    That's cool :3 Are you a Furry? (if you are, I won't judge, just wondering :p xD)
  • Cadelay
    Cadelay
    ✭✭✭
    Okay? What is the point of this thread?

Also, what is with furries being so open about their fetish.

I don't see guilds around for "people attracted to feet" or posts about how nice a certain race's feet are.
  • Nirnrot
    Nirnrot
    ✭✭✭
    This one is offended! This one keeps his coat groomed, yes? But that is no reason to call Khajit furry. Senche is furry, bear is furry, plush guar is furry. Do not make this mistake again...
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forefather of all Khajiit:

lyv0htnkwjmevrsoxdxa.png
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit,..two i's.
    (I wonder if Khajiit's yif)
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When trying to figure out the furry level of a specific creature, it's best to use a reference.
    Furry_68632f_2492440.jpg
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    When trying to figure out the furry level of a specific creature, it's best to use a reference.
    Furry_68632f_2492440.jpg

Hehe.I see what you did there.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furry_68632f_2492440.jpg

LOL. That's not my chart, just something I saw years ago. I laughed when I pulled it up and realized the one that most closely resembles Khajiit is the one in the lower right. :lol:
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Furry_68632f_2492440.jpg

LOL. That's not my chart, just something I saw years ago. I laughed when I pulled it up and realized the one that most closely resembles Khajiit is the one in the lower right. :lol:
    It's still spot on.Lol!!
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Everquest universe has the Kerra, who are basically just like Khajiit.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furry_68632f_2492440.jpg

It's still spot on.Lol!!

It totally is... and to answer your question :
    Khajiit,..two i's.

The serious answer is... only if it's two people cosplaying Khajiit
    the_khajiit_by_gt18-d8qicdh.jpg
    :wink:
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Furry_68632f_2492440.jpg

It's still spot on.Lol!!

Khajiit,..two i's.

Pretty handsome fella you got there.I can totally understand a female Khajiit smiling at him. :}
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furry_68632f_2492440.jpg

It's still spot on.Lol!!

Khajiit,..two i's.

Pretty handsome fella you got there.I can totally understand a female Khajiit smiling at him. :}

yea.. but I hear he isn't picky about race...
    3958%2Ftoby_cat_visits_pic.jpg

and in the context of what we're talking about this picture seems REALLY inappropriate. :lol:
    Edited by Gidorick on November 12, 2015 5:31AM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit is Khajiit is Khajiit. Any other name just means the same thing.
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »

What about M'aiq? Surely he's a daedric prince with the length of time he's been around?
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MrDerrikk wrote: »

What about M'aiq? Surely he's a daedric prince with the length of time he's been around?
    M'aiq is the Mortiest of MortiesKhajiitiest of Khajiits. And yes, I'm pretty sure he is Jode or Jone at this point. Just kind of... doing that thing cats do. Just wandering around. Watching. Staring. Judging.
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrDerrikk wrote: »

M'aiq is the Mortiest of MortiesKhajiitiest of Khajiits. And yes, I'm pretty sure he is Jode or Jone at this point. Just kind of... doing that thing cats do. Just wandering around. Watching. Staring. Judging.

...giving out cryptic advice, spoilers and inside jokes? :tongue:
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about the Vah Shir from Everquest?
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to think M'iaq is Aurbis, the dreamer... and we are all but figments in that dream. He is the only entity out of men, mer, aedra, or daedra that truly exists.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this one did not have fur she would be cold and also ugly like a hairless Nord. No wonder they must drink so much to keep warm!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Woof woof
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Furry_68632f_2492440.jpg

It's still spot on.Lol!!

Khajiit,..two i's.

yea.. but I hear he isn't picky about race...
    3958%2Ftoby_cat_visits_pic.jpg

and in the context of what we're talking about this picture seems REALLY inappropriate. :lol:

Ahahaha! Shhhh!! Dont tell em!
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this one did not have fur she would be cold and also ugly like a hairless Nord. No wonder they must drink so much to keep warm!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Santie, do you think your Ohmes bothers and sisters are "ugly like a hairless nord"? :frowning:

( @wenxue2222b16_ESO )
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More stereo types from what I see.

Playing as Khajiit =/= Furry

Furries by definition are people who are sexually aroused by pictures of (usually) anthro fox, dog, wolf, or cat people. They participate in the fandom by drawing their own ***, making videos and music, fanfictions about their own created *** OC, and dress as their character and go to fur conventions in hopes of meeting other furries to be friends with. Furries are usually fat and lazy which people call a stereo type but I have seen REAL furries in real life, and they were fat and lazy.

One might play as a Khajiit for that, but (from what I've seen) most do because they think cats are cool, for their interesting lore, and their funny dialog/way of talking. There's also the fact this is a fantasy race we are talking about, usually people play FANTASY games to play as a FANTASY race, why play as a human in TES when I can do the same old and play as one in GTAV or any other modern RPG game.

Just from what I've seen in the game community, most if not all of my friends who like Khajiit play/like the race for the lore behind them, I am sure if you made an elf or human talk the same way, people would probably like said person. I personally like their accents.

/end rant
    AD | Malaya the Mystic ─ VR16 Khajiit Sorc | Shal'ina the Swift ─ VR16 Khajiit NB | Jòhn Cena ─ VR1 Khajiit NB | Priestess Shaari ─ VR1 Temp
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Furries by definition are people who are sexually aroused by pictures of (usually) anthro fox, dog, wolf, or cat people. They participate in the fandom by drawing their own ***, making videos and music, fanfictions about their own created *** OC, and dress as their character and go to fur conventions in hopes of meeting other furries to be friends with. Furries are usually fat and lazy which people call a stereo type but I have seen REAL furries in real life, and they were fat and lazy.

One might play as a Khajiit for that, but (from what I've seen) most do because they think cats are cool, for their interesting lore, and their funny dialog/way of talking. There's also the fact this is a fantasy race we are talking about, usually people play FANTASY games to play as a FANTASY race, why play as a human in TES when I can do the same old and play as one in GTAV or any other modern RPG game.

Just from what I've seen in the game community, most if not all of my friends who like Khajiit play/like the race for the lore behind them, I am sure if you made an elf or human talk the same way, people would probably like said person. I personally like their accents.

/end rant

I've actually seen a few Furries in real life as well,but they werent fat or lazy people.They gathered when they hadd free time off work.I guess it's quite popular.Not my style,but not my business either. :} Still,they were normal looking people who enjoyed their fantasies.
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

/end rant

I've actually seen a few Furries in real life as well,but they werent fat or lazy people.They gathered when they hadd free time off work.I guess it's quite popular.Not my style,but not my business either. :} Still,they were normal looking people who enjoyed their fantasies.
    Some are, most are fat and lazy again from what I've seen. I live near a local college and I have seen all kinds of fandom people, bronies, furries, etc. I tend to not be fond of them from personal experiences of having them attempt to shove their fetishes and fandom down my throat.
    AD | Malaya the Mystic ─ VR16 Khajiit Sorc | Shal'ina the Swift ─ VR16 Khajiit NB | Jòhn Cena ─ VR1 Khajiit NB | Priestess Shaari ─ VR1 Temp
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    star-fox-header.jpg

<3<3
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on November 12, 2015 5:58PM
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

/end rant

Some are, most are fat and lazy again from what I've seen. I live near a local college and I have seen all kinds of fandom people, bronies, furries, etc. I tend to not be fond of them from personal experiences of having them attempt to shove their fetishes and fandom down my throat.

Yea,neither do I. Some people can get pretty pushy.
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

/end rant

Yea,neither do I. Some people can get pretty pushy.
    It just pisses me the *** off when someone starts screaming you are a furry because you play TES as a Khajiit, but then again those people don't play it much or at all.

We don't have people saying Argonians are scalie race.