Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Khajits are an original Furry race

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More stereo types from what I see.

Playing as Khajiit =/= Furry

Furries by definition are people who are sexually aroused by pictures of (usually) anthro fox, dog, wolf, or cat people. They participate in the fandom by drawing their own ***, making videos and music, fanfictions about their own created *** OC, and dress as their character and go to fur conventions in hopes of meeting other furries to be friends with. Furries are usually fat and lazy which people call a stereo type but I have seen REAL furries in real life, and they were fat and lazy.

One might play as a Khajiit for that, but (from what I've seen) most do because they think cats are cool, for their interesting lore, and their funny dialog/way of talking. There's also the fact this is a fantasy race we are talking about, usually people play FANTASY games to play as a FANTASY race, why play as a human in TES when I can do the same old and play as one in GTAV or any other modern RPG game.

Just from what I've seen in the game community, most if not all of my friends who like Khajiit play/like the race for the lore behind them, I am sure if you made an elf or human talk the same way, people would probably like said person. I personally like their accents.

/end rant

I've actually seen a few Furries in real life as well,but they werent fat or lazy people.They gathered when they hadd free time off work.I guess it's quite popular.Not my style,but not my business either. :} Still,they were normal looking people who enjoyed their fantasies.
    Some are, most are fat and lazy again from what I've seen. I live near a local college and I have seen all kinds of fandom people, bronies, furries, etc. I tend to not be fond of them from personal experiences of having them attempt to shove their fetishes and fandom down my throat.

Yea,neither do I. Some people can get pretty pushy.
    It just pisses me the *** off when someone starts screaming you are a furry because you play TES as a Khajiit, but then again those people don't play it much or at all.

We don't have people saying Argonians are scalie race.

I think anyone calling YOU a furry has secret issues. XD
  • mamericus
    mamericus
    ✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    I like to think M'iaq is Aurbis, the dreamer... and we are all but figments in that dream. He is the only entity out of men, mer, aedra, or daedra that truly exists.

So what you're saying is: we all live in a cat's dream?
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mamericus wrote: »
    I like to think M'iaq is Aurbis, the dreamer... and we are all but figments in that dream. He is the only entity out of men, mer, aedra, or daedra that truly exists.

So what you're saying is: we all live in a cat's dream?

lol. In a sense. But Aurbis isn't Khajiit... that's just the form in which he has manifested within Mundus.

think of it like this... have you ever dreamt you are someone else, or an animal like a bird? Does that mean you are an animal or a bird? no... but in the dream, that is the form you took.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Santie, do you think your Ohmes bothers and sisters are "ugly like a hairless nord"? :frowning:

( @wenxue2222b16_ESO )

This one was raised far away from home in Sentinel so Santie has never met a hairless Khajiit. Santie fears she would not even know them for being Khajiit if she met one.

When Santie was a kitten her parents were also raising a little orc they found trying to steal food. They saw promise in the little toothy one bless them! Santie got a pet orc and eventually a sister.

This one's family life is complicated ...

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/