The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Akaviri Images

Crown
Crown
✭✭✭✭✭
I have more AP than I know what to do with, so logged onto the PTS and bought a full set of the Akaviri motifs and a few hundred mats.

I didn't have any Rubedite Leather, so couldn't make the medium gear. If anyone has a stack and wants to log into PTS with me, I can craft it all and post more pictures.

Some of this stuff looks amazing!

Here are the prices for the motifs as of today:
RvpGL1p.png

7 Light with staff:
R6Zyrmr.png

7 light with sword & shield:
nAYWiyg.png

7 Heavy with 2 handed maul:
dG35F2D.png

7 Heavy with staff:
XLvO9DI.png

7 Heavy with sword & shield:
1iPrOJ3.png

7 Heavy with axe and dagger:
CfDuR6z.png

7 Heavy with battle axe:
V0qgGuV.png

7 Heavy with bow:
bt9VkKQ.png

7 Heavy with greatsword:
kahvraR.png

7 Heavy with axe and mace:
meDRjMS.png

Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the pictures, looks better than I remembered.
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for posting the pics. Looks really good imo.

Looks like I may have to get into the PvP scene.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for this man (including pics with different weapons was a nice bonus). Was really hoping to see the medium version as that's all I wear, but if it's as good as the heavy and light version it's definitely going to be worth it. Nice!
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you finish IC questline, a guy called Drake of Shields shows up in your alliance base and you can have a chat with him. Hes wearing this heavy armor + 1h mace. I was wondering whats that hes wearing, now I finally know.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's cool to see the axes and maces since they were never vendor available. Wish they would have stuck with the Japanese theme with them, same with the swords.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Shadow-Fighter
    Shadow-Fighter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    where to buy?
    Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get
  • kkampaseb17_ESO
    kkampaseb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Samurai/eastern themed armor and no katana as 1h sword. Uncool decision by ZoS.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS please make Cyrodiil's Light this style!
    PC EU
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was hoping for the Dominion's Sword style too!
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alucardo or anyone else - If you have a stack of Rubedo Leather that you can give me on PTS I'll be happy to craft a full set and post pictures. There's no value to anything on PTS, so shouldn't be an issue if anyone has any just sitting in inventory.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »
    @Alucardo or anyone else - If you have a stack of Rubedo Leather that you can give me on PTS I'll be happy to craft a full set and post pictures. There's no value to anything on PTS, so shouldn't be an issue if anyone has any just sitting in inventory.

I don't even have access to the PTS unfortunately (didn't have enough space for another 40GB). Which is why I was really appreciative someone like yourself took the time to post these findings for people who can't get on there.
    Hopefully someone can provide you with the leather because I would love to see it, especially with the quality of your images!
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alucardo Ask in your guild - have anyone send a stack to @crown77 by mail. I'll check it tonight, then will be away Friday/Saturday and back Sunday.
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got any pics of the medium armor?
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alucardo Ask in your guild - have anyone send a stack to @crown77 by mail. I'll check it tonight, then will be away Friday/Saturday and back Sunday.

@Crown alright man, thanks! I'm at work at the moment, but will ask all the crafters in my guilds if they can help out when I'm finished. Hopefully we can track some down for you.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He needs Rubedo leather before he can craft Medium armour. Do you have any on PTS you can donate?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the pictures, @Crown! Looks like I'm going to need to start PvPing a lot more if I want to be able to afford any of that...
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • moshearg
    moshearg
    Soul Shriven
    i'd really like to see the medium gear.

Akaviri reminds me of a dead samurai - which is sweet :wink:
  • Some_Jerk
    Some_Jerk
    ✭✭✭
    moshearg wrote: »
    i'd really like to see the medium gear.

Akaviri reminds me of a dead samurai - which is sweet :wink:

Samurai-Armor-screenshots.jpg

The akaviri armor posted by Crown looks like it's the same model as these ones, so I think this will give you a good idea what the medium looks like.

Also @Crown
    Can you post some side shots of the weapons? (and thank you very much for posting these here!)
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    Great Post man! +1 for ya!
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
    great, I've been saving all my ap for 18 months only to buy one chapter.
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seeing as the Prismatic Weapon from the Fighters Guild is the same style as this, do you think that deconstructing it would give a Goldscale style material? Because that'd be awesome.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleep wrote: »
    great, I've been saving all my ap for 18 months only to buy one chapter.

Heh yeah. I've stopped repairing walls since I found out about this style and I've got enough for the belt..
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Figures that PTS would be offline right now.. It's Canadian Thanksgiving and I'm off today, so was going to go make the leather gear and take more shots of weapons for those who asked..
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alucardo and @Sleep Consider that a mediocre group these days should be making about 15-20k / hour. A good group 20-30k / hour, and AP farming <term that implies an individual who exchanges money for adult favours> groups can hit up to about 80k / hour in the right circumstances.

Even duo ganking you can get 500 AP per kill (if not more), and a good spot should net you a few dozen kills per hour. You're both DC (from your icons), so it should be a lot easier to find a good PvP guild than AD. Spend the time, get the gear, and kill some newbs ;-)
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

He needs Rubedo leather before he can craft Medium armour. Do you have any on PTS you can donate?

Won't it look the same with lower tier material?

Agreed, the whole reason I started saving up AP since the announcement. At least I can stop trying to grind up 500k AP.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That light armor style is nice. Not too keen on the medium look. Heavy is a great samurai look.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alucardo and @Sleep Consider that a mediocre group these days should be making about 15-20k / hour. A good group 20-30k / hour, and AP farming <term that implies an individual who exchanges money for adult favours> groups can hit up to about 80k / hour in the right circumstances.
    I wish it were that easy on Blackwater.. been working my butt off for the last week and made 182k. I'm not saying I disagree with the prices, it's just highly unobtainable or difficult on some campaigns unfortunately. I told everyone how much it costs in my group today and they nearly died.
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alucardo There's a HUGE difference between BwB and vet-PvP when you're maxed out (VR16 min/maxed gold gear)...
  • Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've not been interested in the previous additions of style motifs to the game but this one I am looking forward to. Thanks for the pictures, @Crown !
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar
  • Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Light armor looks Great. Unfortunately i wont spend millions of AP just for a motif. Guess i will have to wait till it comes to the crown store 1-2 weeks after Release :)