Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Akaviri Images

• Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we need to buy orsinium to get this motifs or is it for free (game patch) ?
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can they just ignore the "style" from the swords and make them look just like every other sword/greatsword?! I'm actually surprised at my level of disappointment at this. It's such a small thing and yet again they fail on it. I'm getting tired of ZOS messing up the little things in this game.

I was looking forward to this motif the most, specifically for the sword style so I can match it up with the rest of the Akaviri armour. But now that's not possible and needless to say my motivation to get this motif just significantly dropped.
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may be mistaken, but I think I've already seen that light armor head piece prior to this motif. I still think it looks cool though. I do however agree with @Riko_Futatabi the swords feels kinda out of place.
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    this is 1/10th the average price i expected.
    good. I have been asking for an akaviri crafting style for awhile:)

Now I need to look up a good Japanese name for my next character! RP time:D
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Staves, Maces, Light Hood... that's really all I find really nice atm. Those AP prices are not entirely worth it, that's forcing people away from the new content meanwhile many of us are constantly in Cyrodiil when there is no new content! SMH

Still, I like how they made the Ancient Orc and Mercenary drops work and I'm glad I don't have to keep doing pointless Writs when my main crafter does not need them.

I can sense this will be the one added to the Crown store if only one of the 3 new motifs get added there.
  • Beesting
    Beesting
    ✭✭✭✭
    I made the set armor just now on the pts to see what it would look like on my woodelf vamp dk
    I spent 3.5 million ap and then realized i was a few goldscale short to make the sword, and i could not use the 1.8 million ap i have on my dc char due to campain restrictions lol

anyway, i made heavy armor chest and legs and the rest light, used a deadric sword to fill in for the missing sword:

2z84x1i.png

mrs0n4.png
    Beesting, Bosmer Magica DK, AD EU, crafter
    Slager, Dunmer Magica DK, DC EU, pvp
    Farmer, Dunmer Magica DK, AD EU, trials build

Every major patch looks like the end of the world but somehow i just cannot stop playing.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    damn, looks good

rip decibel
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samurai/eastern themed armor and no katana as 1h sword. Uncool decision by ZoS.

Yes I was hoping for a style similar to the blades.
  • Rebeccas04nub18_ESO
    You got some of that AP from killing me multiple times, I think the least you can do is make me one if those awesome akaviri helmets. :smiley:
    Wicked Felina/ Khajiit NB DC