The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NA

ThoraxtheDark
ThoraxtheDark
✭✭✭
NA
Edited by ThoraxtheDark on November 12, 2015 2:46PM
  • Nyro87
    Nyro87
    With the rise of the Alliances, our guild has taken a step out of the shadows once again. A call to all members of the Morag Tong. Writs of execution are frantically being issued by the many factions of tamriel, and we need all members to return to the guild and help it flourish again.

I am the Grandmaster of the Morag Tong ( Thorax the Dark). Our main goal is bringing the Guild back up to ranks with new members.

Writs of execution and other tasks and duties are to be post-poned until the guild reaches good standing again with the higher crowds of society. Once our numbers have risen back to its former glory, the guild will grow exponentially and will have much more to offer again.

Training and focus are needed right now to help strengthen the Morag Tong. Send me a letter of inquiry if you wish to join Morrowinds Guild of Assassins.

Pact guild right?
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    i am a VR14 Dunmer looking for a place(outside of the usual trade business) to call home. experienced some what in all things elder scrolls so if there is a place for me in the Morag Tong i would like to occupy it.

GT: same as forum
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • ThoraxtheDark
    ThoraxtheDark
    ✭✭✭
    Nyro87 wrote: »
    With the rise of the Alliances, our guild has taken a step out of the shadows once again. A call to all members of the Morag Tong. Writs of execution are frantically being issued by the many factions of tamriel, and we need all members to return to the guild and help it flourish again.

I am the Grandmaster of the Morag Tong ( Thorax the Dark). Our main goal is bringing the Guild back up to ranks with new members.

Writs of execution and other tasks and duties are to be post-poned until the guild reaches good standing again with the higher crowds of society. Once our numbers have risen back to its former glory, the guild will grow exponentially and will have much more to offer again.

Training and focus are needed right now to help strengthen the Morag Tong. Send me a letter of inquiry if you wish to join Morrowinds Guild of Assassins.

Pact guild right?

We are allianced with Ebonheart Pact
  • ThoraxtheDark
    ThoraxtheDark
    ✭✭✭
    now offering writs of execution for advancement within the guild
  • ThoraxtheDark
    ThoraxtheDark
    ✭✭✭
    3 Writs Remain , the denizens of the ebonheart pact have blood in their eyes and vengeance will be met by the blades of The Morag Tong
  • ThoraxtheDark
    ThoraxtheDark
    ✭✭✭
    Waiting your response quietly in the shadows to join the Morag Tong
  • ThoraxtheDark
    ThoraxtheDark
    ✭✭✭
    Over 50 members , very open to newer players as well as any fans of the elder scrolls series who enjoy a bit of roleplaying.

I and many other guild members are very willing to help newer players out, making potions gear weapons etc.

No Membership Fees. Respect to all members who give respect is encouraged.

please message the Grandmaster - Thorax the Dark