The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can I fix blank chat window?

EIGHTS
EIGHTS
✭✭✭✭
There is a blank chat window on screen.
It will show an error message when cursor moves over it.

The error message:

cff0000Lua Error: EsoUI/Ingame/ChatSystem/SharedChatSystem.lua:690: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
EsoUI/Ingame/ChatSystem/SharedChatSystem.lua:690: in function 'SharedChatContainer:MonitorForMouseExit'
EsoUI/Ingame/ChatSystem/SharedChatSystem.lua:717: in function 'SharedChatContainer:FadeIn'
EsoUI/Ingame/ChatSystem/SharedChatSystem.lua:661: in function 'SharedChatContainer:OnMouseEnter'
EsoUI/Ingame/ChatSystem/SharedChatSystem.lua:2374: in function 'ZO_ChatSystem_OnMouseEnter'
459568822378751606:3: in function '(main chunk)'|r

Does someone know how to fix this or have a way to close the window?
Thank you for response.

Edited by EIGHTS on August 7, 2015 8:45AM
I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    This happen in Orsinium DLC again.
    Need help!
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.