Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Compare object

Luke80
Luke80
Edited by Luke80 on June 26, 2015 9:06PM

Compare object 12 votes

Yes, i need a patch with Compare object function
58%
jk.turner_ESOMirra_HalfelvenIrishGirlGamerWinchester1306Luke80dreaternMenegroth 7 votes
No, i don't this
41%
NestorThymosgardSOLDIER_1stClassnotimetocare 5 votes
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, i don't this
    I prefer no.... because I am smart enough to do this myself and you left out an entire word.
    Options
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer no.... because I am smart enough to do this myself and you left out an entire word.

57861792.jpg
    Options
  • Merkabeh
    Merkabeh
    ✭✭✭
    grinding_rock_stone.gif

stick-person-standing-clipart-stick-man-hi.png

Error! Error!

Not the same! Not the same!
    Crusader of The Knights of the Alessian Order

Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" - Sallington

#CommunicationEquality
    Options
  • Yukian
    Yukian
    ✭✭✭
    Don't need it really. Would add a small bit of convenience but i have the patience and mental ability to do this myself... only takes like 3 seconds. ._.
    PSN- Caleo95
    Devout follower of Sithis
    Options
  • jk.turner_ESO
    I voted Yes because I am lazy...that is all
    Options
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have no clue what you are asking here... compare object function? compare what to what? Further edification required bra
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options
  • Luke80
    Luke80
    No, i am talking about a function in which you can see the features of your object and which attributes will changes if you select a new object as active
    Options
  • KhajitFurTrader
    KhajitFurTrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Luke80 wrote: »
    No, i am talking about a function in which you can see the features of your object and which attributes will changes if you select a new object as active
    You mean character attributes? Armor has, well, an armor value, weapons have a damage value. These are directly comparable, the higher, the better.

Then there are traits and enchantments, but they aren't necessarily the same on two different pieces. A little bit of thinking is required to determine whether these fit in well with your preferred style of build and play, or whether they complement a value that's important to you. Since there are no longer any soft caps on maximum magicka, stamina, or health, it's a no-brainer to pick the piece with the highest values to your liking.

At last, there is the color-coded item quality (white, green, blue, purple, gold). Again, the higher, the better.

This game isn't WoW, where items have primary, secondary, and tertiary stats (as of late, plus enchantments, sockets, and quality). But even there the general rule "the higher the item level, the better" applies.
    Options