Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Old Guys Rule

CookieMcCrumble
We are a Daggerfall Covenant based guild, looking for anyone that fancies being part of a team. While we are family men and try to take it easy and keep things casual, we are happy to see anyone come and join and you can help populate our guild with a more serious stance, or trading, or whatever the blippin' heck you like!

To join a friendly, fun, and enjoyable guild that uses party chat and likes a laugh, throw me a friend request on PS4 and state that you want an invite - PSN: CookieMcCrumble
  • Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    Hello there :) Sent you a message in ps! Interested to join too. ps nickname: tarnanas
  • CookieMcCrumble
    Thanks Earelith I shall send an invite once maintenance is over and I can get online :)

Also I'd best add, we are mainly UK based ourselves but are happy to welcome any players, from anywhere.
  • wreckingpaul
    Hi there do you mind if I join you guys be just posted about forming a guild like this but if this already up and running I would love to join it. Psn:wreckingpaul99
  • Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    @CookieMcCrumble thanks :) I am greek but i can speak english, although not perfect...i have been part of uk guilds in the past and managed to keep a good level of understanding hehe.
  • skr4wc0de
    skr4wc0de
    Soul Shriven
    New to elder scrolls online and joining a guild may be perfect for me, not sure if I can at a low level i will send a request skr4wc0de
  • monky999
    monky999
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm up for this, 47 no kids from Lincolnshire. Monkyy007 is my psn, monky999 is my ingame tag.
    New to Elder Scrolls online. Sent you a request on psn. Cheers
  • CookieMcCrumble
    Thanks everyone, I think I've managed tick most people off so far apart from you Monky but I shall sort you when I head on shortly.

We are testing a few methods our for keeping things rolling, e.g. com system, permissions, guild utilities etc, and there will likely be a few days of tinkering but if anyone has any suggestions, requests or ideas feel free to throw them in my direction.

You are also welcome to add me on Twitter - @cookiemccrumble
  • CookieMcCrumble
    We are currently standing at 10 members. This means our guild bank has just been unlocked, and we are able to store our items there for guild-wide use.

Please use this feature sensibly and make sure that of you use it, you put stuff in, as well as take stuff out :)

When we reach 50 members we will unlock the ability to use the guild traders feature, so send people our way if you know anyone is looking for a spot.

On a side note, the game has a group size limit of 4 while playing. While we will try to make sure everyone gets involved in bits and pieces, we can't always guarantee that we can fit people in to the group. Once the voice comms system has been fully checked out and is in a fully working state (we have noticed it splits people up a lot) we can use the in game comms system, but for now we are limiting ourselves to use PS4's party system. When we are on, if there is space and you want in, all you have to do is click join or ask for an invite.

I will be introducing some other ranked members as we get established, I myself work many hours and I also have a family with 4 hairy arsed carpet monkeys (kids) so I won't always be online ot able to party up, so if I don't respond to a party chat request or anything else it may just mean at that time I'm unavailable for parties. The extra ranked members will come in handy for that and I will keep everyone updated in the coming days.

Thank you everyone so far that has joined, if i haven't played with you yet or said much it's just because I'm busy trying to sort lots of things out!
  • salzoris
    salzoris
    Hi I'm interested in joining darthemperor25 my psn
  • salzoris
    salzoris
    I'm ebonheart pact does that make a difference?
  • CReWZ75
    CReWZ75
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds right up my street. Very casual player here. Looking for some dungeon raiding partners. Will send the friend request. PSN is CReWZ75

The name is Paul.

Hope to see you all on line.
  • CookieMcCrumble
    salzoris wrote: »
    I'm ebonheart pact does that make a difference?

Being in a different alliance does restrict certain aspects of gameplay, yes. I'm not a total expert on the matter but I believe you cannot group up with players in a different alliance, although they can be a part of the guild.

I am completely open to mixed alliances joining, as if there's a few of each there will still be people for those alliances to meet up with.

If anyone out there knows more and fancies giving a complete rundown of the mixed alliances, please feel free!
  • presi
    presi
    Soul Shriven
    A4 Cella wants to join
    Please Inv me
    Thx
  • wreckingpaul
    I think the guild alliance only matters when it comes to pvp in cryodill so only covenant members can capture forts for the guild and grouping only with alliance members so no cross alliance groups I don't believe guild bank s alliance specific.no matter what alliance you choose you will get to see all the missions so a covenant member will do the their story then do the other factions quests during the cadwells silver/gold quests if you've chosen ebonheart pact for the story you will experience it in cadwells gold quest as a covenant member.
  • salzoris
    salzoris
    Lol well up to you guys I'll risk it
  • CookieMcCrumble
    All you gotta do is throw me that find request :)
  • Varva
    Varva
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, psn: Varva74

41 y.o from Greece, name's Stavros, father of 2, i'd love to join a casual guild, since my play time is limited.
    I have experience from other MMORPGs, from DAOC era onwards, but It is hard for me to follow a tight gaming schedule.
    Willing to contribute in every way possible though.

I'll send a friend invitation to Cookie, as soon as possible

See you online
  • grantrytare
    This sounds like my type of guild. 40 year, three kids and live in Sweden. Love Elderscrolls and will try to be online as much as the family and work lets me :) . Plz feel free to add me on psn: grantrytare and would very much like an inv.aswell.
  • salzoris
    salzoris
    Well sent friend request just need guild invite.
  • CookieMcCrumble
    What was your username? I have accepted all requests I've had so far tonight and I don't hae any more waiting at the moment.
  • salzoris
    salzoris
    Might have been invited already I went to bed lol. Psn is darthemperor25 but in game name is salzoris
  • CookieMcCrumble
    Ah I found you. Invite sent :)

I have a full day at work today , but I do a have access to my psn account and remote play via Vita so keep the requests coming in and I will accept and deal with the invites when I get the chance

We are up to 21 members at the moment so we are doing really well, hopefully we can reach 50 for full guild trader access.

For now I do believe you can still use the bank to sell items.

I have gone ahead and made a twitter page for the guild - www.twitter.com/oldguysruleeso - as well as an email address - oldguysruleeso@gmail.com - so feel free to direct any queries to those sources. I will soon be looking for volunteers to do some recruitment duties, so keep your eyes open for that.

Thanks again everyone, hopefully we can all get together doing stuff soon.
  • Falldogblue
    Falldogblue
    Soul Shriven
    Just sent you a friend request on PSN.

43, civil-partnered, self-employed wastrel. Northerner stranded in London for far too long. Still feeling my way in the game, but really enjoying it so far.
  • CookieMcCrumble
    Accepted, will get you added asap :)

Was great chatting along with a few of you last night, seems we have picked up a pretty decent group of members! You are all welcome to hop into the guild voice chat channel while we are on, the more the merrier!
    Edited by CookieMcCrumble on June 12, 2015 9:34AM
  • mistermisterw
    mistermisterw
    Soul Shriven
    Will send a friend request asap, would like to join.

35 year old bloke, no kids, erratic getting on to play due to job, really not interested in the PvP, looking for people to adventure with. Psn mistermisterw
  • CookieMcCrumble
    Friend request accepted, Guild invite already sent. Welcome aboard!

Had some great banter for the last couple of sessions, thanks for making it so entertaining everyone :D
  • Clarkman
    Clarkman
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys Im looking to join I like the sound of it! Will send a friend request once my misses is away to work!
  • DaveTheMinion
    DaveTheMinion
    ✭✭✭
    Old Guys Rule, not in my house they don't :p but this sound right up my street, although at present I have chosen to run around solo, its not all my fault, I blame the developers, I can be in the middle of a quest, then in the distance I see something shiny, and I am like Ohhhhh I have to have that! then before I know it a couple of hours have passed and I seem to be on a quest to pick up large amounts of Crap much needed recourses while those that need my help have all but dwindled from my mined. In short I get distracted easily OK!

Would love to join your guild if you have room.

all the best
    Dave aka PS4 MischiefMinion
    EU PS4 Megaserver
    VR16 Sorc - Daggerfall - Magic Build
    VR16 Nightblade - Daggerfall - Stamina Build

PS4 Guild: Illuminati Gaming for the over 30's is not a myth.
  • CookieMcCrumble
    I myself am guilty of doing that very thing!

Send a friend request my way and I will sort it as soon as I'm able :) "CookieMcCrumble".

Also, as it happens, we are starting an alliance with a long-time group of friends of mine who also started their own Guild. Since members can be in up to five guilds, we have discussed the possibility of all members of each guild being invited to both guilds. This means we would all have access to double the amount of guild bank space, it would give us an extra option when using guild traders, and most of all, double the number of people we are able to potentially play with.

There are still a few details myself and the others need to sort out but I will be sharing the full information soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that.
  • darklord30
    Hi do you have many Ebonheart players?