The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Old Guys Rule

• CookieMcCrumble
    Indeed we do have quite a few. And many players actually have multiple characters in a mixture of alliances, always a good idea if you fancy mixing things up a little.

We are approaching 40 member now so we are close to unlocking guild traders. It would be great if people could start donating some guild funds to help us bid on the traders when we do unlock the feature. I noticed we have had some good donations so far so keep up the good work!

More news on the Alliace will be coming in the next few days, but I expect doing so will vault our player count massively, so expect an invite to a new Alliance in the next few days, it works in all our favour :)

• vertjoules
    vertjoules
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join, psn: Vertjoules . Uk based. Thanks!
  • Kazzy56
    Kazzy56
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 EU.

Is it old guys only or is there room for an old gamer granny gal? :)
    Young at heart. Slightly older in other places.
    PS4 player.
    If everything was perfect there would be nothing to strive for.
  • CookieMcCrumble
    There's room for anyone :)

Throw me those friend requests and I shall sort it as soon as I'm home :)
  • CookieMcCrumble
    Many thanks to everyone over the last few weeks, playing with the guild has been a blast.

We managed to secure a guild trader early on but we've been fighting with other guilds since, but we'll get there again very soon and worldwide trading will commence!

It's been really fun chatting with a lot of our members and there's always room for more so get in touch if you want in!
  • DaveTheMinion
    DaveTheMinion
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for starting the guild mate, and a huge thanks for the warm welcome and all the advice and support you and the members have offered.
    EU PS4 Megaserver
    VR16 Sorc - Daggerfall - Magic Build
    VR16 Nightblade - Daggerfall - Stamina Build

PS4 Guild: Illuminati Gaming for the over 30's is not a myth.
  • CookieMcCrumble
    Not a problem in the slightest, it has been a pleasure :)

Our guild trader is currently active for this week, so if anyone needs to sell some stuff on then now is the time!