The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Weren't we promised senche mounts?

Zhoyzu
Zhoyzu
✭✭✭✭✭
I cant seem to find mine.

Are they not given out yet or did i get shafted.
Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• folklore
    folklore
    ✭✭
    They will be given out at a later date. ^-^
    DERPCHU@TWITCH
    POCKY | SORCERER | VR5 | ALDMERI
    FOLKLORE | NIGHTBLADE | VR5 | EBONHEART
    COOKIE | TEMPLAR | ?? | EBONHEART
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup Gina said in the Live stream we'd get them today, and nobody bothered to tell NA on these forums that they decided not to do it today, instead we found out from the GERMAN FORUMS, ZoS logic.
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We haven't sent out the Striped Senche-Tiger yet. :) We'll be sending it out shortly after Tamriel Unlimited launches. We don't have a date set in stone yet. As soon as we do, we'll let everyone know.

From this thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1636023/#Comment_1636023
    PC NA - EPHS
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    DeLindsay wrote: »
    Yup Gina said in the Live stream we'd get them today, and nobody bothered to tell NA on these forums that they decided not to do it today, instead we found out from the GERMAN FORUMS, ZoS logic.

We may have said the cutoff for eligibility is today, or that it would be coming out this week, but never said the Senche mount would be released today. Do you have a link where you originally heard this?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread is getting srs now.
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

• Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

We may have said the cutoff for eligibility is today, or that it would be coming out this week, but never said the Senche mount would be released today. Do you have a link where you originally heard this?

DENY EVERYTHING!!!!
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BAHH!!!

my original post was edited but i swear those were the words i typed!!! WHAT SORCERY??

• Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Zhoyzu wrote: »
    BAHH!!!

my original post was edited but i swear those were the words i typed!!! WHAT SORCERY??

Not edited, promise! Whenever we dev track an answer, it shows the first post as being edited even though it wasn't. Just a minor forum bug.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BAHH!!!

Not edited, promise! Whenever we dev track an answer, it shows the first post as being edited even though it wasn't. Just a minor forum bug.

Oh, explains the sorcery then LOL.

• ebunts14_ESO
    ebunts14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/02/12/the-road-ahead---february

And the exact quote made by Matt

Loyalty Rewards

We have two more loyalty rewards to give out before Tamriel Unlimited launches in March. The first is the nine-month reward, and for this one we're channeling the chaos of Sheogorath, everyone's favorite deranged Daedric Prince. Behold: the Mask of Cheerful Slaughter, a unique costume which will be given to all ESO players who have subscribed for nine months between April 2014 and the Tamriel Unlimited launch in March 2015.

Key word, Before Tamriel Unlimited launch.
    There is Zenimax own statement. and your link Gina.
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/02/12/the-road-ahead---february

Loyalty Rewards

We have two more loyalty rewards to give out before Tamriel Unlimited launches in March. The first is the nine-month reward, and for this one we're channeling the chaos of Sheogorath, everyone's favorite deranged Daedric Prince. Behold: the Mask of Cheerful Slaughter, a unique costume which will be given to all ESO players who have subscribed for nine months between April 2014 and the Tamriel Unlimited launch in March 2015.

this is why i was confused because i remember this. read it the loyalty program retirement and final rewards.

• Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, in the scheme of things, what is one or two days delay in getting our mounts. If they never give it, that's a whole another story. But there's far more important things to discuss than receiving a mount that we will get in a few days.

Chill
    Edited by Qyrk on March 16, 2015 11:46PM
  • ebunts14_ESO
    ebunts14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Qyrk wrote: »
    Honestly, in the scheme of things, what is one or two days delay in getting our mounts. If they never give it, that's a whole another story. But there's far more important things to discuss than receiving a mount that we will get in a few days.

Chill

The point is that Zenimax promised that we would receive the Senche Mount before the Launch of Tamriel Unlimited. I know things are different in the world these days and people interpret things how they want rather than what they say. I am one that if you say you will do something by a certain date, then that is your word and you do it. Otherwise your word means nothing.
  • Vunter
    Vunter
    ✭✭✭

ZOS edginess got people again!
    #get_rekt
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BAHH!!!

Oh, explains the sorcery then LOL.

Insectomancy... because... well, there's a horror we should be familiar with on the forums.
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭

YOU personally said it in Friday's Live Stream. If you can't remember what you said then why should I bother to watch the Stream again and link it here just to point it out to you.

• Mikoto
    Mikoto
    ✭✭✭

Loyalty Rewards

There's no senche in that sentence. It said the MASK will be given between April and TU launch.
  • ebunts14_ESO
    ebunts14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Mikoto wrote: »

Loyalty Rewards

There's no senche in that sentence. It said the MASK will be given between April and TU launch.

Read the first line "We have two more loyalty rewards to give out before Tamriel Unlimited launches in March."

We have received one so far, the other IS the Senche Mount.

• Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

YOU personally said it in Friday's Live Stream. If you can't remember what you said then why should I bother to watch the Stream again and link it here just to point it out to you.

OK, seriously guys, chill. I want mine too but trust me, you WILL get them.

Why so much hostility? Gina is such a sweetheart, how can you be so mad at her personally over whether you get something today or tomorrow or a week from now?

Stuff happens, plans change, people deal with it. Or don't.

Honestly, I am really impressed that both the gals are able to deal with this kind of crap on a daily basis and yet still manage to maintain such a positive attitude.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, who cares. Today, tomorrow, next week - as long as everyone gets them at the same time, it's okay. It's just a mount, you'll survive a few more days without it.
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why so much hostility? Gina is such a sweetheart, how can you be so mad at her personally over whether you get something today or tomorrow or a week from now?

Honestly, I am really impressed that both the gals are able to deal with this kind of crap on a daily basis and yet still manage to maintain such a positive attitude.
    Where did I once say I was mad at anyone, I was just stating a fact that Gina said in the Friday Live Stream we'd get our Senche mounts with today's Maint for NA.

• ebunts14_ESO
    ebunts14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

But you atleast let players know about any change, and no where in the English Forum was it announced that the Senche was being delayed. That is the actual issue. Someone else found it in the German forums that the Senche was being delayed.
  • Sylvyr
    Sylvyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Correction: ZoSense.
    Badge: Wall-of-Text GRANDMASTER

PvP: Patch Vs. Player

ZoSence (n.):
    1) What is reasonable or comprehensive using ZoS logic. "That makes ZoSense"
    2) Making zero sense. "That makes ZoSense"
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

We said the Senche mount would be released this week at 7:34 here: https://youtu.be/uIoYXYZBk_0
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on March 17, 2015 12:21AM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ebunts14_ESO
    ebunts14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

But you atleast let players know about any change, and no where in the English Forum was it announced that the Senche was being delayed. That is the actual issue. Someone else found it in the German forums that the Senche was being delayed.

And Gina tried to deny that it was said that the Senche Mount was to be released before Tamriel Unlimited launches. I gave the link where it was said the Senche Mount will be released before Tamriel Unlimited launches.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We said the Senche mount would be released this week at 7:34 here:

lol. Ok.. that's kind of awesome. We don't usually get the mods in on the 'argument' heh. This makes whatever time we have to wait for the mount TOTALLY worth it. :lol:

What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did I once say I was mad at anyone, I was just stating a fact that Gina said in the Friday Live Stream we'd get our Senche mounts with today's Maint for NA.

I guess it just sort of came off as hostile and accusatory. I realize people are eager to get them, like I said, I am too. I haven't even picked up a guar mount yet in spite of having the crowns, in anticipation of the Senche.

Still, I watched that same live stream (the one with the black cat hunt?) and I don't remember anyone stating definitively that they would arrive on a specific day.

Regardless, they will come when they come. Hopefully tomorrow, which seems to be the date I remember being tossed around.

• Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ebuntsb14_ESO
    The information you put through was precedent on what has been said this past ESO Live. Yeah things change, just because they said something a month ago doesn't mean that nothing will ever change; and as after looking at the live stream last weekend, the information DID change to say that it will be released this week instead of "before Tamriel Unlimited launches in March".
    Edited by Qyrk on March 17, 2015 12:28AM
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We said the Senche mount would be released this week at 7:34 here: https://youtu.be/uIoYXYZBk_0

Bahahah #rekt

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK