The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

AP/XP toggle

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Not suggested as a something needed, let alone a priority, but if the following was available would you use it?

AP Focus: receive 35% more AP for Alliance War kills and quest and 35% less XP
XP Focus: receive 35% more XP for Alliance War kills and quest and 35% less AP
None: Toggled Off

If you enjoy playing on Blackwater Blade or are a VR14 and want to unlock Alliance War skills I can see wanting the AP Focus. If you want to level in PvP rather than your Alliance PvE zones or already have a high Alliance War rank and want to earn Championship Points I can see using the XP focus.
Edited by tinythinker on February 25, 2015 5:28PM
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very unique, very simple idea. I like it. I'd go for the AP focus though :smirk:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Valnas
    Valnas
    ✭✭✭✭
    they can just repalce the sorce armor toggles with this.
    Fluph Head EP sorc dank magus
    valnäs EP nb
    opHotterslol AD dk
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would rather it stay as is where I am earning both on par with others given the same level of play.
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a gold option in there. My characters are broke.