Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Must Have Add-Ons

White_Spider
White_Spider
Soul Shriven
Hello, I am new to eso. I am wondering what add-ons to get. I have read online about some good ones, but those guides were a few months old. If you guys could give me some suggestions for add-ons, that would be great. Thx
Edited by White_Spider on February 13, 2015 6:44PM
  • Lordstarfox
    Lordstarfox
    ✭✭
    Let's start with...
    Master Merchant
    Combatcloud / Foundry Tactical Combat
    NoSpin
    Multicraft
    AdvancedFilters
    Eso Minimap
    ItemSaver
    ResearchAssistant
    NonstopHarvest
    wykkydsToolbar
    wykkydsEnhancedChat
    Roomba
    Skyshards
    LoreBooks
    LostTreasure

• tiamak
    tiamak
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if one of the above listed comes with a similar funcionality, but to manage your quickslots more easily, try GreymindQuickslotBar.
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a new player I would recommend:

Skyshards - unless you really want to hunt them on your own
    Lorebooks- again unless you really like spending hours searching for tiny books
    Wyykyds Toolbar - research timers, horse timers and several other convenient things
    Advanced Filters - Save lots of time searching through your bags
    Research Assistant - See what you can sell vs what you should keep for research
    Lootdrop - See what you just picked up without having to open inventory every single time
    Crafting Material Level Display - What is that food for? what level is Oak wood used for? The game won't tell you (more immersive apparently :\ ), but this addon will

I think these are a good start for a new player. As you get higher level you may also want:

FTC or Combat Cloud (or both for certain features)
    Combat Log Statistics - good for examining your DPS
    Wykkyds Gaming Suite - more from Wykkyd
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    Advanced Filters helps organize your inventory by introducing sub-categories.

Wykkyd's Toolbar offers a wealth of information in a compact, out-of-the-way format.

I use CDG Show Loot as my loot announcer. Another popular loot announcer is Lootdrop.

Dustman is an inventory management tool. It can be configured to auto-junk stuff you don't want to keep, so you don't have to search through your whole inventory every time to find those items.

Greymind Quick Slot Bar provides a parallel, much more keyboard-friendly alternative to the quickslot radial wheel.

Wykkyd's Quest Tracker allows you to display more than one quest's information on the screen.

Wykkyd's Achievement Tracker allows you to display information about achievements you want to chase on the screen.

Awesome Guild Store adds lots of useful functionality to the guild store/trading house interface like saved searches and much better filters.

Map addons:
    I personally play without a mini-map. I came here via TES, not via MMO, so I'm used to the compass bar style of navigation. Also, ZOS has explicitly stated that they think mini-maps detract from their vision of the game. But I think the most popular mini-map right now is Fyrakin's, if that's your bag.

Skyshards. Shows skyshard locations on the map and compass. I have it set to show them on the compass always, and on the map only once I've found them. Until I get really, really frustrated with a particular zone.

Lore Books. Same for purple Mages' Guild lore books.

Lost Treasure. Similar for treasure maps and crafting writs.

Harvest Map records where you harvest crafting resources, and what kind of resource it was. Then it displays them on your map and/or compass.

Crafting addons:
    Research Assistant displays trait research data for items in your inventory.

AI Research Grid Shows what traits you know, and on which characters.

Sous Chef shows information about provisioning-related items.

MultiCraft is a real finger-saver, and should have been in the vanilla UI, IMO.

Dopey Little Tweaks:
    These are little tiny things that make my life a little bit easier, involve fewer keystrokes/mouse movements to get to relevant information and actions, and so forth. These are some of my favorites; YMMV, and there are many more like them on esoui.com . Note that I didn't include an auto-bank-stuffer because I don't have one I like just now.
    First, go through Wykkyd's list of addons and download as many as you like. I'm fond of Auto Repair, Enhanced HUD, Equipment Borders, and Equipment Level, but he's got other stuff that you might like.

I'm going to plug my own Account Balancer here. It displays your bank's capacity and your bag's capacity at the same time.

Harven's Stack Split Slider adds a slider to the "split stack" dialogue box, which is another finger-saver.

Junkee adds a keybind to mark items as junk, instead of going through the right-click menu. It still works, despite being out of date.

Map Coordinates tells you where you are when you open the map. Useful when communicating with other players.

No, thank you! allows you to block messages about things you don't consider important, like "Your guildmates completed a trial really fast just now!" or "You just took a screenshot!"

Advanced Combat-y Addons:
    Wykkyd's Outfitter lets you save gear and ability bar sets. Can be very powerful when combined with...

Wykkyd's Macros, which lets you assign actions to a single keypress, like switching between gear/ability bar sets. Also works with emotes.

Popular combat data addons include:
    Foundry Tactical Combat (FTC), Combat Cloud, Combat Log Statistics (CLS). These all provide detailed feedback about combat encounters, in different formats.

I've also got a handful of fishing addons, if you're interested.
    Stonehenge ROCKS!
  • Javoor
    Javoor
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys, I'm new too in ESO and found interesting the Wykyyd's addons, but they show as "Outdated" when I install them... is that ok?

All of you check the "allow outdated addons" option?

Do the outdated addons work OK ?
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi guys, I'm new too in ESO and found interesting the Wykyyd's addons, but they show as "Outdated" when I install them... is that ok?
    I don't have all of Wykyyd's add-ons. The ones I do have show as out of date, but work just fine. Wykyyd has gone on record saying he will keep his add-ons working, even with the new changes to the game.

On another topic, someone should mention Minion in this thread. If you use add-ons, this is the easiest way to install them, keep them updated, find new ones, and uninstall them. It's a stand alone program, and I'd guess most heavy add-on users use it.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    Javoor wrote: »

All of you check the "allow outdated addons" option?

Game shows them as outdated because they are updated to public test server. Wykkyd has explaned it in here:
    http://www.wykkydgaming.com/blog/?category=Change-Log

Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
    My folder with updated/modified addons: DROPBOX
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is my biggest must have. Can't play without it anymore.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1565668/#Comment_1565668
    Edited by Troneon on February 17, 2015 5:46PM
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    Javoor wrote: »

"Outdated" means the add-on is labelled as being for a different version of the game's API than you are running.

The API seems to be changed (slightly, for the most part) every major update. Any given addon may or may not work, depending on which parts of the API have changed between the last time the addon was updated, and the current version of the API.

Really, the only way to find out for sure is to "allow outdated addons" and try it. If it doesn't do anything, doesn't do what you expect, or throws a bunch of UI errors, then it probably doesn't work. <g>

And as Garkin pointed out, Wykkyd's stuff is labelled "outdated" because it's a version ahead, not a version behind.
    Stonehenge ROCKS!
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troneon wrote: »
    This is my biggest must have. Can't play without it anymore.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1565668/#Comment_1565668

You will pull your hair out if you have anything higher than Windows 7. Another complication is you may have to play in DX 9.

I have used sweetfx for GW2 and LotRO and it is great, but for some games it can be really frustrating.

Oh, and it's not really an addon, is it? (rhetorical)
  • White_Spider
    White_Spider
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I installed some add-ons and they are working great.
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not going to lie, I forgot about Foundry Tactical Combat, and I downloaded it last night...no idea how I managed without it!

Also Garkin's add-ons, as others have suggest, are a definite must.
    Edited by Zershar_Vemod on February 22, 2015 7:06PM
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only been playing for a week but these are the ones I went looking for as soon as I found a site I trusted (which is esoui.com).
    • Binder - allows you to copy key bindings between characters. I already have 5 characters planned so this is a must-have.
    • Unified Chat Tabs - as above but for chat tabs and colours.
    • Mini Map - I know, I know, it's a TES game, they don't have mini maps. But it's the one thing I've always disliked about TES games; I have a horrible sense of direction and the compass just doesn't cut it for me.

I'm also looking for something unobtrusive that will show me what active effects are currently on my character without me having to keep checking the character screen, but I've not found one yet.
    Edited by Danikat on February 22, 2015 10:43PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run about eleventy billion addons,it's hard to remember which ones exactly I'm using unless I have the game open.

Must haves:
    Advanced Filters: gives further breakdowns for inventory groups. Tired of scrolling through ALL of your materials to see which Clothier mats you have on hand? This is for you.

Awesome Guild Store: Makes searching through guild stores for what you want so much easier. You can save search specifications, too, so you don't have to reenter senic parameters at every store you visit. Also saves your current search for store to store.

Loot Drop: I keep forgetting that the stock UI didn't tell you what items you picked up, forcing you to check your inventory every time. Such a small function, yet the QoL without it in game is vastly different.

Master Merchant: that this add-on tracks ALL sales history across all your guilds and spits out an average selling price for your items is huge, but it is only a small part at what this add-on does. It also works really nicely with Awesome Guild Store, color coding other people's selling prices to let you know if you're getting a good deal. This add on has helped me increase my guild sales by tenfold. It also shows you which items you sold in what guild, which is really nice.

Must Have for crafters:
    Research Assistant: puts a little icon next to armor/weapons/shields to let you know if you've learned the trait or not. Can be set up acriss your account, so if you pick up an axe with character x, it will show you of character y knows that trait or not. Super useful, and works really great with....

Item Saver: allows you to save an item so you don't accidentally decon it when you meant to save it for research.

Sous chef: allows you to track what ingredients belong to which recipes, and what recipes you know/other chars on your account know.

Merlin the Enchanter: I've had some issues with this add on. There's no worse feeling for an enchanter to *think* you're making 7 purple glyphs if health, only to find out that you've actually made 7 purple glyphs of stamina. :neutral: It is, however, the best add on I've found so far for helping enchanters out. I've leaned to double, triple and quadruple check what I'm making.

Essential for my playstyle, but not everyone:

Preface: I play ESO with my husband. Since we're a team, we split up crafting between us. Neither of us has a master level crafter in all the crafts, though between the two of us, we have mastered all the crafts. We found early on that inventory was a HUGE issue, and that we were spending a good chunk of our play time visiting the bank or mailing items back and forth so that we could continue adventuring. Then we found the following two add ons, which significantly increased our playing time:

Advanced Autoloot: allows you to set parameters for sending items via mail to other players. For instance, I send my husband all of the metal stuff (ores, tempers, equipment) because his char is our blacksmith. When my inventory is full, I open my mail, click the "metals" button, and boom! All metals sent according to my specifications.

Wyykd's Mailbox: allows automatic return of mail when the first six letter of the subject are "return" or "bounce". One of my chars is our light/med armorer, so in my settings for Advanced Autoloot, the subject line for cloth mails says " return: cloths". When my inventory is full, I open mail, click cloth, and my mail sends to my husband's account, which automatically bounces back to me when he opens his mail.

Other really nice add ons:

Lore books, Skyshards, Lost Treasure, and Harvest Map:
    Shows on yiur map the locations of those items. For lost treasure, you need to have the map on your inventory. For harvest map, it pins nodes and treasure chests on your maps once you've found them.

There are many more I use, but these ones listed are pretty much essential for me. Hope this helps!!
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Must stop looking at these threads. Every time I do, I wind up with more new add-ons :# .
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Deome
    Deome
    ✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    I've only been playing for a week but these are the ones I went looking for as soon as I found a site I trusted (which is esoui.com).
    • Binder - allows you to copy key bindings between characters. I already have 5 characters planned so this is a must-have.
    • Unified Chat Tabs - as above but for chat tabs and colours.
    • Mini Map - I know, I know, it's a TES game, they don't have mini maps. But it's the one thing I've always disliked about TES games; I have a horrible sense of direction and the compass just doesn't cut it for me.

I'm also looking for something unobtrusive that will show me what active effects are currently on my character without me having to keep checking the character screen, but I've not found one yet.

Unified Chat Tabs? I'll look into that--I was just about to write a similar addon.

Also, I can't live without my addons:
    1. DataDaedra http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info599-DeomesDataDaedra.html
    2. ddShopkeeper http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info809-DeomesddShopkeeper.html
    3. Chat Adverts http://www.esoui.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=867
    Deome
    Loremonger, Addon Developer (DataDaedra, etc.), Ministry Malcontent

"I am alive because that one is dead. I exist because I have the will to do so." --Now-Last, "Boethiah's Proving"
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    S'rendarr is an awesome buff and debuff tracker, complete with timer bars and it's fully customizable. You can't help but be a better player with this add on running.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised no one has listed Destinations map add on. You might play your first charactor without it, then use it to see all the places and quests you missed.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • ChrissR
    ChrissR
    How do you download ESO Add-Ons?
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Everyone
    • MiniMap by Fyrakin - simply the most useful addon ever and works smoothly despite being officially "outdated" (so can only be used if you check the box to allow out-of-date addons)
    • FCO Item Saver - adds a lock function to keep from destroying/selling/deconstructing items you want to keep
    • Simple Durability - makes it easy to tell how worn an item is without becoming a nuisance
    • Votan's Improved Locations - makes using wayshrines more intuitive
    • SkyShards - shows locations for skyshards
    • LoreBooks - shows locations for Mages Guild lorebooks
    • Lost Treasure - provides map markers for crafting survey maps and treasure maps that are in your inventory
    • Harven's Thieves Trove Markers - shows map pins for locations of thieves' troves which you have discovered
    • Destinations - shows locations for many things
    • Advanced Filters - makes managing your inventory and bank easier through the use of sub-categories
    • Master Merchant - helps you set prices in guild stores and can keep you from overpaying for items but is only useful if you belong to a trading guild as it works off your guilds' data
    • Khrill Dyeing Set & Match - makes copying/loading a color scheme for multiple items of clothing a breeze
    • Votan's Fisherman - fishing becomes easier with a "lure in" notification and adds a colored pin to your map showing the type of water/bait once you have caught something in that particular fishing spot

For Crafters
    • CraftStore - tops our list of most beneficial addons to crafters! The key features in my opinion are the research timer management features and marking unknow recipes, but it does so much more including tracking styles and traits you've learned
    • TraitBuddy - provides a grid of known/unknown traits and a tooltip inside item descriptions to let you know if your crafter(s) know a given trait on weapons/armor
    • Crafting Writ Assistant - pops up a window while using a crafting station to show the needs/progression of your current writ assignment
    • Votan's Rune Info - adds description info showing the level a potency rune will work for and the glyph type that a essence rune will create
    • CraftAutoLoot - automatically turns on auto loot only while at a crafting harvest node and off at other times
    • Crafting Stations - shows crafting locations on your map even if they're unexplored by you and does a pop-up tooltip window telling what set is created at each location and its set bonuses

All these (and more) can be downloaded from ESOUI at http://www.esoui.com/
    or via links to these addons at http://www.sunshine-daydream.us/ESO/resources.html#addons
    Edited by Tevalaur on April 12, 2016 6:45PM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChrissR wrote: »

AddOns can be downloaded from www.esoui.com and then are installed within your "My Documents" folder. The exact folder structure resembles:
    C:\My Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\(NameOfAddOn)
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • ChrissR
    ChrissR
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    ChrissR wrote: »

AddOns can be downloaded from www.esoui.com and then are installed within your "My Documents" folder. The exact folder structure resembles:
    C:\My Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\(NameOfAddOn)

Oh thx! i thought you needed to download a program to install add-ons :P
  • Carraig
    Carraig
    ✭✭✭
    One very handy add-on for PvP is Exterminatus Group Leader; it shows an arrow beneath the aiming reticle that tells you where your group leader (aka the crown) is. If you are in a battle and you get seperated from the group, just follow the arrow.
    Knight-Captain of the Tamriel's Elite Sentinels ( EU server-PC)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."
  • Taisynn
    Taisynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use a ton of addons and use them all everyday... so, here's the list and their uses. I got them all on Minion.

Must have if you use a lot of addons:
    • Shissu's LUA Memory - Increases the amount of memory that your addons can use.

Miscellaneous:
    • Wykkd Gaming Suite (Needs Wykkd Core Libraries & Wykkd Framework) - Includes an amazing toolbar which can give insight into your crafting timers and everything else
    • Screenshot Helper - Includes a quick screenshot key option that removes the UI and the like so you can zoom in on your character's outfit
    • No, thank you! - Removes ridiculous notifications that can make the game frustrating

Info/Combat Bars:
    • Foundry Tactile Combat: designed to give players access to relevant combat data in an easy to process framework which allows them to respond quickly and effectively to evolving combat situations
    • Rare Fish Tracker - Tracks all the rare fish you can find and whether or not you have that achievement
    • Luminary FishMe - simple addon to let you know when to reel in, and where to use the bait you set!!
    • Research Assistant: A simple mod that adds a little icon to the list view. The icon only shows up for weapons and armor, and will be ORANGE if you do not have the trait researched. If the icon is GREY, that means you don't need to hold onto it for research! If you have duplicate traits, they will all be YELLOW except for the lowest quality item, which will be ORANGE.

Character Advancement:
    • Fully Customizable Quest Tracker - Multiquest Tracker that can limit the quests you have in that immediate area

Bags, Bank Inventory:
    • Item Saver - Allows you to put small, colored bulletpoints in the item's icon. I use red for research and green for items I'm saving for other characters. Keeps me from destructing stuff I need to save.
    • Advanced Filters - Makes it easier to find certain items in your inventory. Adds more filters to bank and inventory,
    • Sous Chef - MUST HAVE FOR PROVISONERS and allows you to put markers on items you need / mark other ingredients as junk.
    • CDG Bank Stacker - If an item you have in your inventory can be stacked in the bank, it automatically puts it in the bank for you.
    • Dustman - Remembers what items you mark as junk. Helps with organization.
    • Lootdrop (Continued All-in-One)
    • Inventory Grid View - Adds a grid view so you can see all your items in a grid rather than line-by-line.

Map, Coordinations, Compasses:
    • Harven's Thieves Troves Marker - Puts a spot on the map everytime you locate a thieves trove
    • MundusMap (Aruntas) - Marks all the Mundus Shrines on your Map
    • Minimap by Fyrakin - Amazing minimap for those who are map impared, like me.
    • LostTreasure - Shows treasure map and survey locations on your World Map. It includes every known treasure map and survey location.
    • Treasuremaps -TreasureMaps is an addon that adds Icons for Treasure Locations to the map.
    • QuestMap - Adds pins for completed and uncompleted quests to the world map. (Including not yet started quests!)
    • Lorebooks - Displays map pins for Shalidor's Library books and Eidetic Memory Scrolls
    • Crafting Stations - Crafting Stations is a simple plugin that will add map pin markers with tooltips for Crafting Station Locations.
    • PublicDungeonChampions - This addon shows bosses and group challenges in Public Dungeons.
    • ChestMaster9000 - Shows all the chest locations you found before on your World Map.
    • Havestmap - displays resource nodes, chests and fishing spots on map and compass.
    • LostTreasure (Update 7) - This is just a fix of CrazyDutchGuy's "Lost Treasure" for update7.
    • Skyshards - SkyShards adds map pins for skyshards to the world map.
    • Undiscovered - Undiscovered shows Points of Interest on your in game map, making it easier to track down Quest Hubs, Dungeons, Dolmens, Wayshrines and other useful sites scattered on the map.
    • Destinations - This addon will show the following on your maps and radar depending on your settings: I like M'aiq, Give to the Poor/Crime Pays/Lightbringer, Peacemaker, Werewolf Shrines, etc.

Auction Houses & Venders:
    • AwesomeGuildStore - This addon augments the guild store interface with many useful additions.
    • Master Merchant - You can see who your Guild’s top sellers are and what they are selling! Your total Guild Sales and Sales, average price of items.

This is what it looks like all together:
    Screenshot_20160330_221950.png
    Screenshot_20160405_160454.png

PC - @Taisynn - NA - CP 268
    Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact
    Nev'e - Bosmer - LVL 18 - Templar 50 Enchanting Ebonhart Pact

Proud Member of the Guilds:
    Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
    Spicy Economics (Trade) | The Jackals (RP/EP)
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taisynn wrote: »
    I use a ton of addons and use them all everyday...

Must have if you use a lot of addons:
    • Shissu's LUA Memory - Increases the amount of memory that your addons can use.
    Map, Coordinations, Compasses:
    • QuestMap - Adds pins for completed and uncompleted quests to the world map. (Including not yet started quests!)
    • PublicDungeonChampions - This addon shows bosses and group challenges in Public Dungeons.
    • Undiscovered - Undiscovered shows Points of Interest on your in game map, making it easier to track down Quest Hubs, Dungeons, Dolmens, Wayshrines and other useful sites scattered on the map.
    • Destinations - This addon will show the following on your maps and radar depending on your settings: I like M'aiq, Give to the Poor/Crime Pays/Lightbringer, Peacemaker, Werewolf Shrines, etc.

Firstly, you may not know this, but you don't need Shissu to adjust your LUA memory. You can make the adjustment once yourself in UserSettings.txt and not have that add-on running all the time.

Next, you run many addons that basically just repeat the same tasks... Destinations handles public world bosses now, and should never need to run QuestMap or Undiscovered with Destinations going as Destinations also shows those things. Maybe you don't need as much LUA memory as you think :)
  • Taisynn
    Taisynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next, you run many addons that basically just repeat the same tasks... Destinations handles public world bosses now, and should never need to run QuestMap or Undiscovered with Destinations going as Destinations also shows those things. Maybe you don't need as much LUA memory as you think :)

@Tevalaur could you possibly tell me the list of ones that are repetitive, please? And what setting is the LUA in Usertxt?

Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact

Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you use No thank you, you'll be prompted when your LUA limit will reach it's max, so you will only have to double its size.

A good value is 64/128MB without master merchant, with, consider 512.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dressing room
    AUI
    destinations
    treasure hunter
    luminary teleporter
    wykkyds toolbar
    no thank you
    master merchant
    awesome guild store

• Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tevalaur could you possibly tell me the list of ones that are repetitive, please? And what setting is the LUA in Usertxt?

@Taisynn

SET LuaMemoryLimitMB "64"
    is the line in the UserSettings.txt file, just search the string LUA in a text editor to easily find it then change the number 64 to something more reasonable such as 256 or 512.

As for the duplicates, I did tell you which ones... reread my initial response to your post :) You can turn off or delete QuestMap, Undiscovered, PublicDungeonChampions as long as you've set Destinations to handle these types of markers.
  • Taisynn
    Taisynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Taisynn

SET LuaMemoryLimitMB "64"
    is the line in the UserSettings.txt file, just search the string LUA in a text editor to easily find it then change the number 64 to something more reasonable such as 256 or 512.

As for the duplicates, I did tell you which ones... reread my initial response to your post :) You can turn off or delete QuestMap, Undiscovered, PublicDungeonChampions as long as you've set Destinations to handle these types of markers.

Thank you. Wasn't sure if there was more or not! Thanks! I disabled them!