The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Radeon Pro/SweetFX + ESO Launcher Graphics Enhancer info?

Troneon
Troneon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hi, I just got back into the game and spent the first day pretty much installing add-ons and tweaking settings etc.

Today someone put me onto Sweet FX via Radeon Pro and loving the changes so far, game is looking even more awesome.

Another person mentioned removing rendered fog distance completely using a program called ESO Launcher Graphics Enhancer. I am looking for more info on this plz.

My questions are, is it allowed?
Has anyone got info on using it themselves? Is it any good?
How much does it impact performance?
Where can I download it and how do I install it? Is it compatible with Sweet FX?

Any other help or info is appreciated.

Cheers :)
PC EU AD
Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Garkin wrote: »

Thanks I saw that but it does not really explain much and the rest of the posts are mostly talking about testing / fixes to the program.
    PC EU AD
    Options
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just got ESO Launcher Enhanced Graphics + SweetFX to work together and OMG it is a completely different experience and game now, I will never be able to live and play without them ever again lol.

The colors, graphics look so much better and the fog effect has been completely removed in the distance, only negative is a slight blurring in very far distant objects but other than that 100% better.

It looks AMAZING. Thanks for help!!
    Edited by Troneon on February 7, 2015 6:13PM
    PC EU AD
    Options
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    EDIT: nvm figured out how to do it :) Will post screenshots later.

FIXED: Had to enable this in Radeon Pro Settings:
    Settings -> ScreenShots -> "Keep overlay information in screenshots".
    Edited by Troneon on February 17, 2015 2:18PM
    PC EU AD
    Options
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some comparison screenshots of ESO Launcher Enhanced Graphics & SweetFX compared to normal ESO. I run SweetFX through Radeon Pro using a Nvidia GTX 670 2GB.

I feel sorry for consoles users who will be stuck with ESO Normal Graphics at 720p.....that is going to suck.

Tamriel Foundry Post
    http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/eso-launcher-graphics-enhancer-2/page/7/#post-567992

Full Album Link:
    http://imgur.com/lLJKG3j,TEvO2Wc,0uOsrea,Fnd2uZW,htxKWqC,M0vJ9fm,4taS86U,YNagxcr,floPVGJ,lZjZ5kw,BPze4rC,40F5sWs,nWzMsap,AxHiKQD,16aPAIN,KhpONz2#0

=================================================

ESO Normal 1080p
    AxHiKQD.jpg

ESO Normal + SweetFX 1080p
    16aPAIN.jpg

ESO Launcher Enhanced Graphics + SweetFX 1080p
    KhpONz2.jpg

===================================================

ESO Normal 1080p
    nWzMsap.jpg

ESO Launcher + SweetFX 1080p
    40F5sWs.jpg

ESO Normal 1080p
    lZjZ5kw.jpg

ESO + SweetFX 1080p
    BPze4rC.jpg

floPVGJ.jpg

ESO Normal 1080p
    4taS86U.jpg

YNagxcr.jpg

ESO Normal 1080p 1080p
    M0vJ9fm.jpg

htxKWqC.jpg

ESO Launcher Normal (NO SweetFX) 1080p
    Fnd2uZW.jpg

0uOsrea.jpg

ESO Normal 1080p
    lLJKG3j.jpg

TEvO2Wc.jpg
    Edited by Troneon on February 17, 2015 5:30PM
    PC EU AD
    Options
  • X3Z
    X3Z
    Soul Shriven
    With GEM FX it is MUCH MUCH MORE BETTER!

ib14OkSi10FQyA.jpg
    ibsFCMVy6mgLVq.jpg
    i8KhTXnYjZgDv.jpg
    in9NPyJ1j3myv.jpg
    ifGAIkyHkiecy.jpg
    Edited by X3Z on February 18, 2015 12:53AM
    Options
  • X3Z
    X3Z
    Soul Shriven
    Comparison shots : http://minus.com/mjyE87XyM8ZQa

iLqUfVJlBmQfR.jpg
    i5DmYYmPnow8j.jpg

iftd6hMz2lkQv.jpg
    ibba7B6YMKIWOX.jpg

ikunytWAZSZJ5.jpg
    iICkOKyiVTxwo.jpg

i929QkRf00ALF.jpg
    iTsMUctqou3JJ.jpg

ii15Za691XrIA.jpg
    i6YHqoTTihF1U.jpg

iblBCmlm1IKBYP.jpg
    i7k8Q1Pn1rJz9.jpg

Edited by X3Z on February 18, 2015 1:14AM
    Options
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @X3Z

I am still seeing a lot of fog in the background with gem, sweetfx neat perfection v2 has zero fog. I think I prefer just Sweetfx with ESO Launcher graphics enhancer.

Can you use gem with ESO Enhanced Graphics Launcher? That would get rid of the fog I think for you using gem.

If you don't mind doing it, go to Elden Root in Grathwood and stand by the stables and take a picture facing the tree like the picture below and take one with your setup. I would like to get a comparison if that's ok. The more exact the easier to compare.

I may look more into this thanks :)

0uOsrea.jpg
    Edited by Troneon on February 18, 2015 10:36AM
    PC EU AD
    Options
  • X3Z
    X3Z
    Soul Shriven
    @Troneon
    I think it's just a matter of taste if you like atmospheric and lens effects or not.

By the way, gemfx also have all sweetfx shaders inside, but you don't really need to use them, since gemfx do much more then just sweetfx.

Sorry, but i'm new player, and don't know how i can reach Elden Root in Grathwood.

With ESO Enhanced Graphics Launcher:

iimyV6PYBtSMS.jpg
    ibeOO1W59Oe55P.jpg

i21e8poHar8ZO.jpg
    ipYZAiDK98coy.jpg

iQMuOCOSt7RAz.jpg
    irTQubPRJ0KKQ.jpg

Options
  • cronius77b14_ESO
    cronius77b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    i cannot seem to get gemfx working with eso but have been able to get sweetfx working with both the direct way and the radeon pro way but only 1 set of shaders seem to work with the direct way. I would love to figure out how to get gemfx working since it includes sweetfx and the additional shaders.
    Options
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's a shame they just don't remove the in game fog everywhere and just update the game to look like this. :)
    PC EU AD
    Options
  • X3Z
    X3Z
    Soul Shriven
    Their Distant Lod Meshes looks completely awful, switched fog back to "EnableFog=true"....
    Options
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cannot seem to get gemfx working with eso but have been able to get sweetfx working with both the direct way and the radeon pro way but only 1 set of shaders seem to work with the direct way. I would love to figure out how to get gemfx working since it includes sweetfx and the additional shaders.

Try changing from graphicsdriver.7 "dxd11" to graphicsdriver.7 "dxd9" in usersetting.txt. That will probably get it to work. It's one of the reasons I don't like most of these graphics enhancement things. They force me to switch to dx9 when using Win8.

Options
  • X3Z
    X3Z
    Soul Shriven
    I wonder why devs didn't do such post-process by themselves? At least color balancing and atmospheric lighting...

Why their game looks so bad without this third party tool in year 2014? This is shame.

iWXt9I4RgUly5.jpg

ibsu8hvCd9Q5qM.jpg
    iZVeFTEFrfIM1.jpg

iqP0NJkbZFh7q.jpg
    ibb9HKLpst1YnQ.jpg

ilYSuOSgqrrVU.jpg
    i6FkSI9vEVhsT.jpg

Options
  • fassenkugelcub18_ESO
    fassenkugelcub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Troneon wrote: »
    Some comparison screenshots of ESO Launcher Enhanced Graphics & SweetFX compared to normal ESO. I run SweetFX through Radeon Pro using a Nvidia GTX 670 2GB.

I feel sorry for consoles users who will be stuck with ESO Normal Graphics at 720p.....that is going to suck.

Well original loos better for me. but i shave ips monitor...
    Options
  • sticx45_ESO
    sticx45_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @Troneon
    @X3Z

I am still seeing a lot of fog in the background with gem, sweetfx neat perfection v2 has zero fog. I think I prefer just Sweetfx with ESO Launcher graphics enhancer.

Can you use gem with ESO Enhanced Graphics Launcher? That would get rid of the fog I think for you using gem.

If you don't mind doing it, go to Elden Root in Grathwood and stand by the stables and take a picture facing the tree like the picture below and take one with your setup. I would like to get a comparison if that's ok. The more exact the easier to compare.

0uOsrea.jpg

The fog in the background is because he has his Ambient Light threshold too low, intensity too high, or his FilmGrain set too low. Most likely the first two.

I am curious what settings you are using though Troneon. Wish I had some way to message you, but these forums are god awful and won't let me do it.
    Edited by sticx45_ESO on March 6, 2015 12:55AM
    Options
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Troneon
    @X3Z

0uOsrea.jpg

The fog in the background is because he has his Ambient Light threshold too low, intensity too high, or his FilmGrain set too low. Most likely the first two.

I am curious what settings you are using though Troneon. Wish I had some way to message you, but these forums are god awful and won't let me do it.

@sticx45_ESO

I use ESOLauncher Enhanced Graphics which removes the background fog
    http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/eso-launcher-graphics-enhancer-2/
    You just download ESO Launcher Enhanced Graphics into it's own file and create shortcut to desktop for the ESOLauncher Enhanced Graphics exe.

I use RadeonPro+SweetFX (neatperfectionv2)preset: Which enhances the colors of the game and a few other things.
    http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/1624/

You don't have to use neat perfection v2 preset it's just the one I like to choose, you can use any you like.

Once RadeonPro is installed and you have linked it to the ESO exe creating a profilefor eso, you can import the settings you would like via text document into radeon pro from the preset you want. Then apply the new settings.

Then while Radeon Pro is running in the background with sweetFX, you can launch the game from ESOEnhanced Graphics Launcher exe shortcut on your desktop. (not the main ESO launcher).

Voila, better colors, effects, shaders, settings and no more in game view distance fog.

If you want the exact txt file settings I use for sweetFX / Radeon pro its a wall of txt and out of format in these forums but here it is lol.

/*
    / Description /
    '
    /

Game: The Elder Scrolls Online
    Author: Nyzoka
    SweetFX version: 1.5.1
    Description: Definitely the best adjustment to obtain the realism and beauty of the game

Please note when tweaking settings that higher numbers does not always equal better (nor does lower).
    Finding the best settings for your game and your taste is about finding just the right amount to apply.

If you made a good setttings preset please share it with your friends, on forums and websites,
    and/or submit it to the SweetFX Settings Database : http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/

This description field and the above Game and Author fields are here so you can fill in your own details for the presets you create.
    Just delete this description and fill in your own and then share it with the world.

Hope you enjoy my mod.
    - CeeJay.dk

/*
    / Choose effects /
    '
    */

// Set to 1 for ON or 0 for OFF
    #define USE_SMAA_ANTIALIASING 1 //[0 or 1] SMAA Anti-aliasing : Smoothens jagged lines using the SMAA technique.
    #define USE_FXAA_ANTIALIASING 0
    #define USE_EXPLOSION 0 //[0 or 1] Explosion : Scatters the pixels, making the image look fuzzy.
    #define USE_CARTOON 0 //[0 or 1] Cartoon : "Toon"s the image. (Interferes with SMAA, CRT, Bloom, HDR and Lumasharpen)
    #define USE_ADVANCED_CRT 0 //[0 or 1] Advanced CRT : Simulates an old CRT TV display. (Interferes with SMAA, Cartoon, Bloom, HDR and Lumasharpen, and it has a very high performance cost)
    #define USE_BLOOM 0 //[0 or 1] Bloom : Makes bright lights bleed their light into their surroundings (relatively high performance cost)
    #define USE_HDR 1 //[0 or 1] HDR : Not actual HDR - It just tries to mimic an HDR look (relatively high performance cost)
    #define USE_LUMASHARPEN 1 //[0 or 1] LumaSharpen : Also sharpens the antialiased edges which makes them less smooth - I'm working on fixing that.
    #define USE_LEVELS 0 //[0 or 1] Levels : Sets a new black and white point. This increases contrast but causes clipping. Use Curves instead if you want to avoid that.
    #define USE_TECHNICOLOR 0 //[0 or 1] TECHNICOLOR : Attempts to mimic the look of an old movie using the Technicolor three-strip color process (Techicolor Process 4)
    #define USE_DPX 1 //[0 or 1] Cineon DPX : Should make the image look like it's been converted to DXP Cineon - basically it's another movie-like look similar to technicolor.
    #define USE_MONOCHROME 0 //[0 or 1] Monochrome : Monochrome makes the colors disappear.
    #define USE_LIFTGAMMAGAIN 0 //[0 or 1] Lift Gamma Gain : Adjust brightness and color of shadows, midtones and highlights
    #define USE_TONEMAP 1 //[0 or 1] Tonemap : Adjust gamma, exposure, saturation, bleach and defog. (may cause clipping)
    #define USE_VIBRANCE 1 //[0 or 1] Vibrance : Intelligently saturates (or desaturates if you use negative values) the pixels depending on their original saturation.
    #define USE_CURVES 1 //[0 or 1] Curves : Contrast adjustments using S-curves.
    #define USE_SEPIA 0 //[0 or 1] Sepia : Sepia tones the image.
    #define USE_VIGNETTE 0 //[0 or 1] Vignette : Darkens the edges of the image to make it look more like it was shot with a camera lens. May cause banding artifacts.
    #define USE_DITHER 0 //[0 or 1] Dither : Applies dithering to simulate more colors than your monitor can display. This lessens banding artifacts (mostly caused by Vignette)
    #define USE_BORDER 0 //[0 or 1] Border : Makes the screenedge black as a workaround for the bright edge that forcing some AA modes sometimes causes.
    #define USE_SPLITSCREEN 0 //[0 or 1] Splitscreen : Enables the before-and-after splitscreen comparison mode.

#define USE_CUSTOM 0 //[0 or 1] Custom : Write your own shader by editing custom.h, and then enable it here.

/*
    / SMAA Anti-aliasing settings /
    '
    */

#define SMAA_THRESHOLD 0.08 //[0.05 to 0.20] Edge detection threshold. If SMAA misses some edges try lowering this slightly. I prefer between 0.08 and 0.12.
    #define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS 16 //[0 to 98] Determines the radius SMAA will search for aliased edges
    #define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS_DIAG 6 //[0 to 16] Determines the radius SMAA will search for diagonal aliased edges
    #define SMAA_CORNER_ROUNDING 0 //[0 to 100] Determines the percent of antialiasing to apply to corners. 0 seems to affect fine text the least so it's the default.

// -- Advanced SMAA settings --
    #define COLOR_EDGE_DETECTION 1 //[0 or 1] 1 Enables color edge detection (slower but slightly more acurate) - 0 uses luma edge detection (faster)
    #define SMAA_DIRECTX9_LINEAR_BLEND 0 //[0 or 1] Using DX9 HARDWARE? (software version doesn't matter) if so this needs to be 1 - If not, leave it at 0.
    //Enable this only if you use a Geforce 7xxx series or older card, or a Radeon X1xxx series or older card.

/*
    / FXAA Anti-aliasing settings /
    '
    */
    #define FXAA_QUALITY__PRESET 9 //[1 to 9] Choose the quality preset. 9 is the highest quality.
    #define fxaa_Subpix 0.400 //[0.000 to 1.000] Choose the amount of sub-pixel aliasing removal.
    #define fxaa_EdgeThreshold 0.250 //[0.000 to 1.000] Edge detection threshold. The minimum amount of local contrast required to apply algorithm.
    #define fxaa_EdgeThresholdMin 0.060 //[0.000 to 1.000] Darkness threshold. Trims the algorithm from processing darks.

/*
    / Explosion settings /
    '
    */
    #define Explosion_Radius 2.5 //[0.2 to 100.0] Amount of effect you want.

/*
    / Cartoon settings /
    '
    */
    #define CartoonPower 1.5 //[0.1 to 10.0] Amount of effect you want.
    #define CartoonEdgeSlope 1.5 //[0.1 to 8.0] Raise this to filter out fainter edges. You might need to increase the power to compensate. Whole numbers are faster.

/*
    / Advanced CRT settings /
    '
    */
    #define CRTAmount 1.00 //[0.00 to 1.00] Amount of CRT effect you want

#define CRTResolution 2.0 //[1.0 to 8.0] Input size coefficent (low values gives the "low-res retro look"). Default is 1.2
    #define CRTgamma 2.2 //[0.0 to 4.0] Gamma of simulated CRT (default 2.2)
    #define CRTmonitorgamma 2.4 //[0.0 to 4.0] Gamma of display monitor (typically 2.2 is correct)
    #define CRTBrightness 1.2 //[1.0 to 3.0] Used to boost brightness a little. Default is 1.0
    #define CRTScanlineIntensity 2.0 //[2.0 to 4.0] Scanlines intensity (use integer values preferably). Default is 2.0
    #define CRTScanlineGaussian 1 //[0 or 1] Use the "new nongaussian scanlines bloom effect". Default is on

#define CRTCurvature 1 //[[0 or 1] "Barrel effect" enabled (1) or off (0)
    #define CRTCurvatureRadius 2.0 //[0.0 to 2.0] Curvature Radius (only effective when Curvature is enabled). Default is 1.5
    #define CRTCornerSize 0.0100 //[0.0000 to 0.0020] Higher values, more rounded corner. Default is 0.001
    #define CRTDistance 2.00 //[0.00 to 4.00] Simulated distance from viewer to monitor. Default is 2.00
    #define CRTAngleX 0.00 //[-0.20 to 0.20] Tilt angle in radians (X coordinates)
    #define CRTAngleY -0.15 //[-0.20 to 0.20] Tilt angle in radians (Y coordinates). (Value of -0.15 gives the 'arcade tilt' look)
    #define CRTOverScan 1.00 //[1.00 to 1.10] Overscan (e.g. 1.02 for 2% overscan). Default is 1.01
    #define CRTOversample 0 //[0 or 1] Enable 3x oversampling of the beam profile (warning : performance hit)

/*
    / Bloom settings /
    '
    */
    #define BloomThreshold 20.25 //[0.00 to 50.00] Threshold for what is a bright light (that causes bloom) and what isn't.
    #define BloomPower 1.446 //[0.000 to 8.000] Strength of the bloom
    #define BloomWidth 0.0142 //[0.0000 to 1.0000] Width of the bloom

/*
    / HDR settings /
    '
    */
    #define HDRPower 1.10 //[0.00 to 8.00] Strangely lowering this makes the image brighter 1.10
    #define radius2 0.80 //[0.00 to 8.00] Raising this seems to make the effect stronger and also brighter 0.76

/*
    / LumaSharpen settings /
    '
    */
    #define sharp_strength 1.00 // [0.10 to 3.00] Strength of the sharpening
    #define sharp_clamp 0.025 // [0.000 to 1.000] Limits maximum amount of sharpening a pixel recieves - Default is 0.035
    #define pattern 2 // [1|2|3|4] Choose a sample pattern. 1 = Fast, 2 = Normal, 3 = Wider, 4 = Pyramid shaped.
    #define offset_bias 0.800 // [0.0 to 6.0] Offset bias adjusts the radius of the sampling pattern.
    #define show_sharpen 0 // [0 or 1] Visualize the strength of the sharpen (multiplied by 4 to see it better)

/*
    / Levels settings /
    '
    */

#define Levels_black_point 16 //[0 to 255] The black point is the new black - literally. Everything darker than this will become completely black. Default is 16.0
    #define Levels_white_point 235 //[0 to 255] The new white point. Everything brighter than this becomes completely white. Default is 235.0

//Colors between the two points will stretched, which increases contrast, but details above and below the points are lost (this is called clipping).

/*
    / TECHNICOLOR settings /
    '
    */
    #define TechniAmount 0.4 //[0.00 to 1.00]
    #define TechniPower 4.0 //[0.00 to 8.00]
    #define redNegativeAmount 0.88 //[0.00 to 1.00]
    #define greenNegativeAmount 0.88 //[0.00 to 1.00]
    #define blueNegativeAmount 0.88 //[0.00 to 1.00]

/*
    / Cineon DPX settings /
    '
    */
    #define Red 3.0 //[1.0 to 15.0]
    #define Green 3.0 //[1.0 to 15.0]
    #define Blue 1.0 //[1.0 to 15.0]

#define ColorGamma 1.0 //[0.1 to 2.5] Adjusts the colorfulness of the effect in a manner similar to Vibrance. 1.0 is neutral.
    #define DPXSaturation 1.0 //[0.0 to 8.0] Adjust saturation of the effect. 1.0 is neutral.

#define RedC 0.50 //[0.60 to 0.20]
    #define GreenC 0.50 //[0.60 to 0.20]
    #define BlueC 0.50 //[0.60 to 0.20]

#define Blend 0.2 //[0.00 to 1.00] How strong the effect should be.

/*
    / Monochrome settings /
    '
    */
    #define Monochrome_conversion_values float3(0.18,0.41,0.41) //[0.00 to 1.00] Percentage of RGB to include (should sum up to 1.00)

/*
    / Lift Gamma Gain settings /
    '
    */
    #define RGB_Lift float3(0.900, 0.900, 0.900) //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust shadows for Red, Green and Blue.
    #define RGB_Gamma float3(1.000, 1.000, 1.000) //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust midtones for Red, Green and Blue
    #define RGB_Gain float3(1.100, 1.100, 1.100) //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust highlights for Red, Green and Blue

//Note that a value of 1.000 is a neutral setting that leave the color unchanged.

/*
    / Tonemap settings /
    '
    */
    #define Gamma 1.000 //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust midtones. 1.000 is neutral. This setting does exactly the same as the one in Lift Gamma Gain, only with less control.

#define Exposure 0.000 //[-1.000 to 1.000] Adjust exposure

#define Saturation 0.500 //[-1.000 to 1.000] Adjust saturation

#define Bleach 0.000 //[0.000 to 1.000] Brightens the shadows and fades the colors

#define Defog 0.000 //[0.000 to 1.000] How much of the color tint to remove
    #define FogColor float3(0.00, 0.00, 2.55) //[0.00 to 2.55, 0.00 to 2.55, 0.00 to 2.55] What color to remove - default is blue

/*
    / Vibrance settings /
    '
    */
    #define Vibrance 0.150 //[-1.00 to 1.00] Intelligently saturates (or desaturates if you use negative values) the pixels depending on their original saturation.
    #define Vibrance_RGB_balance float3(0.20, 0.50, 0.50) //[-10.00 to 10.00,-10.00 to 10.00,-10.00 to 10.00] A per channel multiplier to the Vibrance strength so you can give more boost to certain colors over others

/*
    / Curves settings /
    '
    */
    #define Curves_mode 0 //[0|1|2] Choose what to apply contrast to. 0 = Luma, 1 = Chroma, 2 = both Luma and Chroma. Default is 0 (Luma)
    #define Curves_contrast 0.10 //[-1.00 to 1.00] The amount of contrast you want

// -- Advanced curve settings --
    #define Curves_formula 2 //[1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10] The contrast s-curve you want to use.
    //1 = Sine, 2 = Abs split, 3 = Smoothstep, 4 = Exp formula, 5 = Simplified Catmull-Rom (0,0,1,1), 6 = Perlins Smootherstep
    //7 = Abs add, 8 = Techicolor Cinestyle, 9 = Parabola, 10 = Half-circles.
    //Note that Technicolor Cinestyle is practically identical to Sine, but runs slower. In fact I think the difference might only be due to rounding errors.
    //I prefer 2 myself, but 3 is a nice alternative with a little more effect (but harsher on the highlight and shadows) and it's the fastest formula.

/*
    / Sepia settings /
    '
    */
    #define ColorTone float3(1.40, 1.10, 0.90) //[0.00 to 2.55, 0.00 to 2.55, 0.00 to 2.55] What color to tint the image
    #define GreyPower 0.11 //[0.00 to 1.00] How much desaturate the image before tinting it
    #define SepiaPower 0.58 //[0.00 to 1.00] How much to tint the image

/*
    / Vignette settings /
    '
    */
    #define VignetteType 1 //[1|2|3] 1 = Original, 2 = New, 3 = TV style
    #define VignetteRatio 1.00 //[0.15 to 6.00] Sets a width to height ratio. 1.00 (1/1) is perfectly round, while 1.60 (16/10) is 60 % wider than it's high.
    #define VignetteRadius 1.00 //[-1.00 to 3.00] lower values = stronger radial effect from center
    #define VignetteAmount -1.00 //[-2.00 to 1.00] Strength of black. -2.00 = Max Black, 1.00 = Max White.
    #define VignetteSlope 8 //[2 to 16] How far away from the center the change should start to really grow strong (odd numbers cause a larger fps drop than even numbers)
    #define VignetteCenter float2(0.500, 0.500) //[0.000 to 1.000, 0.000 to 1.000] Center of effect for VignetteType 1. 2 and 3 do not obey this setting.

/*
    / Dither settings /
    '
    */
    #define dither_method 1 //[1 or 2] 1 = Ordered dithering (very good and very fast), 2 = Random dithering (different but slightly slower dithering)

//Note that the patterns used by Dither, makes an image harder to compress.
    //This can make your screenshots and video recordings take up more space.

/*
    / Border settings /
    '
    */
    #define border_width float2(1,20) //[0 to 2048, 0 to 2048] (X,Y)-width of the border. Measured in pixels.
    #define border_color float3(0, 0, 0) //[0 to 255, 0 to 255, 0 to 255] What color the border should be. In integer RGB colors, meaning 0,0,0 is black and 255,255,255 is full white.

/*
    / Splitscreen settings /
    '
    */
    #define splitscreen_mode 1 //[1|2|3|4|5|6] 1 = Vertical 50/50 split, 2 = Vertical 25/50/25 split, 3 = Vertical 50/50 angled split, 4 = Horizontal 50/50 split, 5 = Horizontal 25/50/25 split, 6 = Curvy vertical 50/50 split

/*
    / Custom settings /
    '
    */
    #define custom_strength 1.0 //[0.00 to 1.00] Adjust the strength of the effect
    Edited by Troneon on March 6, 2015 4:56AM
    PC EU AD
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, this makes ESO look like a different game! Is there any way to have contextual fog because when it's rainy... the fog is really nice. Adds to the atmosphere. But on sunny days, not having fog is AMAZING.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • McDoogs
    McDoogs
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is the performance like with these addons? Better than stock or worse?
    Options
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    McDoogs wrote: »
    What is the performance like with these addons? Better than stock or worse?

They are not addons, they work separately.

I have not noticed any performance drops in PVE, I have not tested it out in PVP. I guess it depends on pc specs.

i5-3570k
    250GB SSD
    2GB GTX 670
    8GB DDR3 1600mhz
    Edited by Troneon on March 11, 2015 12:39PM
    PC EU AD
    Options
  • Tarikko
    Tarikko
    ✭✭
    Hey guys,

I would like to try these addons to improve my experience... I am a little confused though...

We have SweetFx, Radeon Pro, Eso Launcher and GEMfx..

Which do i use and download.. is there a guide somewhere?

Please any help would be appreciated.
    Options
  • Esha76
    Esha76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having difficulty in getting the ESO Launcher to work myself. Keeps telling me the client is out of date. RadeonPro/Sweet FX works fine. For some reason, I can't get the launcher to work. I would greatly appreciate any direction as well.
    "There is no moisture in your angry stares." - Laughs-at-All
    "I don't know why I bother guarding you horrible people." - Orama Sadas
    "Scales here is about to have a really bad day..." - Valeric
    "Just tell me what you're doing here before I turn your heart into a tomato..." - Sereyne
    "Break those rocks! Dig those ditches! Why??? Because I want you to!!!" - Ifriz the Unraveller
    "There are worse masters than I. Far worse." - Molag Bal
    "I humiliated the Daedra in Mehrunes Spite." - You, when turning in a specific Undaunted Daily.
    "I'm not finding you very pleasant!" - Adla the Brewer
    "Old Ri'hirr likes his birds slow and stupid!" - Old Ri'hirr
    "When things get dirty... Oh, I get so flustered." - Meredil the Archivist
    "Too many Argonians about these days..." - Davon's Watch Guard (though I think this one has been removed from game)
    Options
  • Jorotarr
    Jorotarr
    ✭✭
    Is this still a thing? Last update I found was from several patches ago, but don't wanna risk trying if it would possibly mess something up.
    Options
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Joromarr wrote: »
    Is this still a thing? Last update I found was from several patches ago, but don't wanna risk trying if it would possibly mess something up.

@Joromarr
    I have still been using it. Works fine for me.

I have been getting ESO crashes since IC/Orsinium but I get those whether I have ESO EGL + SweetFX or not...

PC EU AD
    Options
  • Jorotarr
    Jorotarr
    ✭✭

@Joromarr

I have been getting ESO crashes since IC/Orsinium but I get those whether I have ESO EGL + SweetFX or not...

Thanks, I'll check it out! Is it still usable if I have the NIVIDA Geforce side of things GPU-wise?
    Options
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@Joromarr

Thanks, I'll check it out! Is it still usable if I have the NIVIDA Geforce side of things GPU-wise?

Yeah thats what I have.
    PC EU AD
    Options