The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Custom racial and class /emotes

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Sure, sure, "there are more vital things to fix/add/etc". But if this was an option, would you like to see it? Would you use it? What would you like it to be for your race/class?

Personally, I would love the roar you see by an Argonian in the last ESO video trailer, but I can see other options being more lore-friendly for moist skins.

What about you?
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there are already race-specific dances.

Edit: and what trailer are you talking about?
    Edited by nerevarine1138 on November 10, 2014 1:21AM
    ----
    Murray?
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there are already race-specific dances.

Edit: and what trailer are you talking about?
    I should have been more specific. I meant something other than the /dance emote, like a /warcry.

Here is the video and roar to which I was referring...

http://youtu.be/MySC13H_2cE?t=3m

Edit: OK, well, it doesn't like the code on some browsers if you specify a starting time in a video, so here is a link to same.
    Edited by tinythinker on November 10, 2014 1:33AM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I soooo want race/class/skill line emotes!
    For vampires:
    /lungehiss The vampire lunges forward and hisses.

/mist The vampire becomes a column of mist. Animation can be maintained while WALKING only.

/barefangs Vampire snarls, baring their fangs, which are visible in the animation.

/bat Yes, your vampire transforms into a bat and flutters in place.

For Night Blades:

/flipblade Like the /leanbackcoin emote only your character casually flips a dagger over and over

For Mages:

essentially, different emotes that involve different hand gestures with different cool visual effects.

Sigh....I could do this all night but Walking Dead is on soon!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    I soooo want race/class/skill line emotes!

Sigh....I could do this all night but Walking Dead is on soon!
    I am detecting a hint of enthusiasm for the idea.