Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Where is Bal Foyen?

ShadoPanauin
ShadoPanauin
✭✭✭
I swam and swam, ran from the vicious slaughterfish.. and found something:

e2f15cc218abb5df0c524b3954d1bb7f.png

I sit by the floating water and ask myself... BAL FOYEN! WHERE ARE YOU...

f1b29938cc3594c9ed04899ee1b00bd7.png

Dirt everywhere, mountains in the distance.

912f340810190345ae55e975235a527c.png

Where is Bal Foyen?
R.I.P. Million Reasons to Bomb, he triggered ZOS

Characters:
Million Reasons to Rename - AD Magicka Nightblade
Lúcio C - AD Stamina Sorcerer
slaughterfishlivesmatter - AD Stamina Nightblade
Million Reasons to Rake - DC Stamina Sorcerer
Shadopandauin - EP Magicka DK
Million Reasons to Lag - EP Magicka Sorcerer
  • Cyberdown
    Cyberdown
    ✭✭✭
    ever try taking a boat there?

I mean the early level quest line holds your hand right to it.

Not sure if the quest line unlocks it but im fairly sure it automatically gives you a waypoint there as well so that you can port there...try to find it on your map and waypoint there.

or better yet just ask someone to party with you, go there, then travel to player.
    Edited by Cyberdown on August 12, 2014 6:18PM
  • kieso
    kieso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol
  • Super_Sonico
    Super_Sonico
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you have been to Stonefalls and you want to go over land (not take the quest boat), go to Fort Zeren.

QWRCUoC.jpg

On the very right side of the map, follow the road SE from the Devon's Watch wayshrine that ends directly to the east of the eye icon (pathfinder location).

If you ported there via wayshrine and it didn't load, try the boat or foot route to load into it and see if that fixes the problem.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, he glitched under water and was walking off the map ...
    rolleyes.gif

On that note, anyone else find it funny that there is no water "under water" and not a single slaughterfish in sight?
    :D
    Edited by SirAndy on August 12, 2014 6:58PM
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »

LOL... God save us from the literal minded, eh?
    Edited by Srugzal on August 12, 2014 7:03PM
  • ShadoPanauin
    ShadoPanauin
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    rolleyes.gif

On that note, anyone else find it funny that there is no water "under water" and not a single slaughterfish in sight?
    :D

I had already escaped the slaughterfish and was sitting near the strange wall of water that was only 2 dimensional.

Characters:
  • CoolsHisHands
    CoolsHisHands
    ✭✭✭
    Hah, those screenshots are awesome. I expect Lord Humungus and his gang to come riding over the horizon at any moment.

humungus7.jpg
    Vokundein
    Cools-His-Hands - Argonian Extraordinaire - Legend Gaming Webmaster
    www.legend-gaming.net
  • Super_Sonico
    Super_Sonico
    ✭✭✭✭
    He didn't say he glitched. It was obvious he didn't load in correctly. I made my response to give him an option to try correctly loading into Bal Foyen.

On a side note, IIRC, in Bankorai, near the Halcyon Lake Wayshrine, just SW of it, along the cliff wall, there's a place you can get behind the cliff to a landscape of extending featureless grass and black and white checker squares.
  • ShadoPanauin
    ShadoPanauin
    ✭✭✭
    He didn't say he glitched. It was obvious he didn't load in correctly. I made my response to give him an option to try correctly loading into Bal Foyen.

On a side note, IIRC, in Bankorai, near the Halcyon Lake Wayshrine, just SW of it, along the cliff wall, there's a place you can get behind the cliff to a landscape of extending featureless grass and black and white checker squares.

I did load in correctly :P I got there by swimming from Davon's Watch to Bal Foyen which isn't developed outside of Stonefalls.

Characters: