The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

SERVER CRASH AGAIN?!

• Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's them fancy space beams
    Options
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tiddlywinks. Guess that's my game tonight.
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.
    Options
  • syandell17
    syandell17 wrote: »
    I don't get if it were the internet server then why is everything else working but eso? Why isn't all my internet down?

Because it depends on where your internet service is actually based. If it isn't in any of the outage areas you are fine.

ohhh makes sense now... I think :tongue:
    Templars = the bestest
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is ZOS stuck only behind an ATT connection, though? I mean, I'm on Comcast, and everything but ESO is working for me. Switched over to Netflix now. And the Reddit thread started like 5 hours ago, but ESO only went down 30 minutes ago.

Which could mean it took that long for the outage to finally hit their serverbase. For all we know those of us that haven't personally experienced the outage could soon enough...

Dun dun duuuuuun
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • Caesar Tantalia
    Caesar Tantalia
    ✭✭✭
    Hey GinaBruno as long as we are waiting any chance on some questions getting answered? I am sure millions of questions are at the ready but for now I just want to know this:

Is Jewelry Crafting coming in the near future?

Good thinking - got one iff topic question myself

When can I log in again?

Secretly on topic - I know

On a serious note - it seems that many services are down so an ISP issue indeed. My sorcs didn't kill the server - nice

Options
  • Inactive Account
    Inactive Account
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grunim wrote: »
    Ok, got our guys looking into everything now. We may spin up an official thread to sticky at the top when we have a bit more info, but it appears like this may be a factor: https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/3ineir/do_people_really_not_know_that_the_us_is_in_the/

Just reuping this

Thanks! :) The more we dig in, the more it seems like this is the main culprit. We're continuing to monitor, but we're basically just in a holding pattern until this gets cleared up on a larger scale.

I found this in the Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/3ineir/do_people_really_not_know_that_the_us_is_in_the/

Space Weather Message Code: WARK07 Serial Number: 56 Issue Time: 2015 Aug 28 0009 UTC

WARNING: Geomagnetic K-index of 7 or greater expected Valid From: 2015 Aug 28 0008 UTC Valid To: 2015 Aug 28 0700 UTC Warning Condition: Onset NOAA Scale: G3 or greater - Strong to Extreme

NOAA Space Weather Scale descriptions can be found at www.swpc.noaa.gov/noaa-scales-explanation

Potential Impacts: Area of impact primarily poleward of 50 degrees Geomagnetic Latitude. Induced Currents - Power system voltage irregularities possible, false alarms may be triggered on some protection devices. Spacecraft - Systems may experience surface charging; increased drag on low Earth-orbit satellites and orientation problems may occur. Navigation - Intermittent satellite navigation (GPS) problems, including loss-of-lock and increased range error may occur. Radio - HF (high frequency) radio may be intermittent. Aurora - Aurora may be seen as low as Pennsylvania to Iowa to Oregon.

Wow, Nice information there. Thanks for that one.
    Edited by Inactive Account on August 28, 2015 3:43AM
    Options
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saddiq wrote: »
    Ok, got our guys looking into everything now. We may spin up an official thread to sticky at the top when we have a bit more info, but it appears like this may be a factor: https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/3ineir/do_people_really_not_know_that_the_us_is_in_the/

Just reuping this

Thanks! :) The more we dig in, the more it seems like this is the main culprit. We're continuing to monitor, but we're basically just in a holding pattern until this gets cleared up on a larger scale.

And you yanks were blaming Canada earlier. Tsk tsk.
    Hey, don't blame us guy!
    terrance_and_phillip_by_ookami_shikon.jpg

Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
    Options
  • Saddiq
    Saddiq
    ✭✭✭
    Saddiq wrote: »

Just reuping this

And you yanks were blaming Canada earlier. Tsk tsk.

Blame South Park for blaming Canada.

I could never blame South Park for anything. That would just be wrong.
    Options
  • sean.plackerb14_ESO
    sean.plackerb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is ZOS stuck only behind an ATT connection, though? I mean, I'm on Comcast, and everything but ESO is working for me. Switched over to Netflix now. And the Reddit thread started like 5 hours ago, but ESO only went down 30 minutes ago.

The ESO servers are hosted by Level3 in Dallas TX which are still having major issues esp in that area.

https://downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
    @sean8102 - Carlore - Daggerfall Covenant
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its that IRS robo call that's going around saying the IRS is suing you.
    Options
  • inkton
    inkton
    inkton wrote: »
    Got lag spikes over 7k - didn't crash. Ping is now 99 but no chat, skill lag, .... Just dead.

Did my group of 100 sorcs all drop their meteors? Told you we could crash the server :-)

and lol Caesar. its either sorcs and their meteors or DK's and tons of banners in PvP zergs

As a DK I can tell you that the few that still use banners are a dying breed...

haha, it was a joke. and banner is still really useful in pve. yeah you're probably right for pvp, i see more dragon leaps now
    Options
  • Richard80589
    Richard80589
    Soul Shriven
    Dang so disappointing.... How long is this gonna take to get the Xbox One up and running
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got lag spikes over 7k - didn't crash. Ping is now 99 but no chat, skill lag, .... Just dead.

Did my group of 100 sorcs all drop their meteors? Told you we could crash the server :-)

and lol Caesar. its either sorcs and their meteors or DK's and tons of banners in PvP zergs

As a DK I can tell you that the few that still use banners are a dying breed...

haha, it was a joke. and banner is still really useful in pve. yeah you're probably right for pvp, i see more dragon leaps now

That's all I ever see! But if DKs did constantly drop their standards we'd have a fourth faction on our hands.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for hanging in there guys! Should we play the patch note game in the meantime? Pick a number between 1-58 and I'll post a random patch note from that page?

Not sure how exciting it will be since most of them have already been posted in the PTS section. :confused:
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • inkton
    inkton
    Thanks for hanging in there guys! Should we play the patch note game in the meantime? Pick a number between 1-58 and I'll post a random patch note from that page?

Not sure how exciting it will be since most of them have already been posted in the PTS section. :confused:

Options
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭

58, let me guess, change hairstyles?
    Options
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Options
  • Inactive Account
    Inactive Account
    ✭✭✭✭
    quote="ZOS_GinaBruno;2188655"]Thanks for hanging in there guys! Should we play the patch note game in the meantime? Pick a number between 1-58 and I'll post a random patch note from that page?

Not sure how exciting it will be since most of them have already been posted in the PTS section. :confused: [/quote]

Gotta go with 13[
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Options
  • syandell17
    Templars = the bestest
    Options
  • SeattleSiren
    SeattleSiren
    ✭✭
    Dang so disappointing.... How long is this gonna take to get the Xbox One up and running

About as long as it takes to get every thing else up and running too. Its not ZENI's fault..so its going to take some hard workarounds for them.
    Options
  • Greeniewolfub17_ESO
    I'm guessing since EU servers seem to be down too that at least part of the server infrastructure for the EU side is still stateside? I thought it had been moved to somewhere in Germany?
    Me: "Okay lets run to Alessia. Mount up and follow me!"
    Me five seconds later: "Um yeah... totally forgot about that cliff..."
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just wanna know if we get to craft Jewelry someday! D: Oh and about Coldharbour Siege Weapons but I can wait for live.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on August 28, 2015 3:47AM
    Options
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Options
  • Caesar Tantalia
    Caesar Tantalia
    ✭✭✭

59 (the one you forgot and post afterwards) :-)

Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just reuping this

So.... Does Gina get to leave work ever... Or does she console us while at home too? Lol

Thanks for the reports! *crosses fingers* bedtime now. Hopefully the servers are good to go for the weekend :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Bout the same time it takes for the rest of us
    https://downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
    Options
  • kungmoo
    kungmoo
    ✭✭✭
    42... cause its the answer to everything
    Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Edward W. Howe
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Here we go, some Sanctum Ophidia goodness:
    • Fixed an issue where the Serpent Celestial would fail to enter his Mantikora phase, which resulted in not receiving any loot.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Edited by Anhedonie on August 28, 2015 3:47AM
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
    Options