The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Patch Notes for 1.0.7

Phinix1
Phinix1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone have a link?

I know they will update the notes section soon enough, but I swear I saw a link on these forums to the 1.0.7 notes from the PTR recently. I just can't seem to find it now.
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.0.7 patch notes aren't out yet. 1.1 patch notes are on the forum, that isn't being pushed to live yet.
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.0.7 is currently being pushed to the NA server. Started at 8 AM EST. Hopefully notes will be out soon. :)
  • dawnhawk
    dawnhawk
    ✭✭✭
    Notes are scheduled to be posted once the NA server comes back up.
  • seanolan
    seanolan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you even read the post on the maintenance today?
    During this maintenance, we will be pushing patch v1.0.7. The patch notes will be available once the North American megaserver is back online, and we anticipate each maintenance lasting a few hours.

They will post the notes after they are done with the patch.
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crossing my fingers for world boss fixes!

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
  • trav2609rwb17_ESO
    trav2609rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    In the server status they say the following
    The patch notes will be available once the North American megaserver is back online, and we anticipate each maintenance lasting a few hours.
    link : http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/92972/eso-maintenance-for-patch-v1-0-7#latest
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The patch is welcome but the wife is out of town today and I have nothing to do other than play. Why oh why do these things happen on patch days! LOL
    Edited by theyancey on May 5, 2014 1:41PM
  • trav2609rwb17_ESO
    trav2609rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe you wife said if she cant play then neither can you *evil grin*
    Edited by trav2609rwb17_ESO on May 5, 2014 1:25PM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Silowyi
    Silowyi
    ✭✭✭
    Try to log in to the game, your wife probably left you a "honey-do" list.
  • dawnhawk
    dawnhawk
    ✭✭✭
    You could always do something nice around the house for the wife... But then she might decide to "reward you"... And then you couldn't play when she gets home either. :P
  • Symmachus
    Symmachus
    Fingers crossed for Forward Camp fix, Wall/Door Repair Kit "item not ready" fix, Grouping freeze/disconnection fix, Vamp bat-stacking fix, and maybe some Nightblade skills/passives fixes (I don't even play NB, just feel bad for 'em).
  • mattias.snakeb16_ESO
    seanolan wrote: »
    Did you even read the post on the maintenance today?
    During this maintenance, we will be pushing patch v1.0.7. The patch notes will be available once the North American megaserver is back online, and we anticipate each maintenance lasting a few hours.

They will post the notes after they are done with the patch.

Did you even read his post? xD
  • Silowyi
    Silowyi
    ✭✭✭
    dawnhawk wrote: »
    You could always do something nice around the house for the wife... But then she might decide to "reward you"... And then you couldn't play when she gets home either. :P

I love ESO but there are more fun things to "play"... I'm guessing that reward would be most in-game rewards!
  • Symmachus
    Symmachus
    Patch notes are out!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/91966/patch-notes-v1-0-7#latest
    Fixed an issue with the ability Bat Swarm so it will no longer stack with itself. It will instead refresh if re-cast.
    Nice.
  • Tripp3r
    Tripp3r
    ✭✭✭
    "You can no longer use the ability Bolt Escape while carrying an Elder Scroll."
    I don't use it, nor do i know what it is, but i just know someones typing up a complaint right now.
  • Wolfster
    Wolfster
    ✭✭✭
    They 'fixed' the werewolf speed bug, which wasn't even very common, and didn't fix any of the broken skills in that line.
  • concobar
    concobar
    ✭✭✭
    Didnt fix any NB skills either.
    I will still look across the lands from my perch at Arrius, Nerf or no I will still be the Night. I may not be the hero Ebonheart Pact wanted but I will be the hero Ebonheart pact deserves.
  • Spritehawk
    Spritehawk
    ✭✭
    You win some you lose some with patches.
  • Sintu
    Sintu
    Soul Shriven
    I see Vampire was nerfed as expected but has the stage and passive bugs been fixed for Vampires?
  • Dominulf
    Dominulf
    ✭✭✭
    *Fingers crossed* for bug fixes that should have never left beta
    The Elder Scrolls Online - Where the best spells are AoEs and the strongest weapon is a Shield!

"I used to be the most beloved roleplaying series of a generation... but then I took $14.99/mo to the knee."
  • Tripp3r
    Tripp3r
    ✭✭✭
    or the bug that leaves vampires needing to relog every time they die or have to continue without passives.
  • Shillen
    Shillen
    ✭✭✭
    Sintu wrote: »
    I see Vampire was nerfed as expected but has the stage and passive bugs been fixed for Vampires?

I'm guessing not since it wasn't mentioned.
    Please LOL my comments. I'm an aspiring comedian.
  • concobar
    concobar
    ✭✭✭
    I have used my ulti exactly twice in PvP. Dont know what the issue is but I never seem to have enough ultimate even when I go on kill sprees.
    I will still look across the lands from my perch at Arrius, Nerf or no I will still be the Night. I may not be the hero Ebonheart Pact wanted but I will be the hero Ebonheart pact deserves.
  • Sintu
    Sintu
    Soul Shriven
    Shillen wrote: »
    Sintu wrote: »

I'm guessing not since it wasn't mentioned.

I imagine you are correct...guess I was just hoping.
  • Spritehawk
    Spritehawk
    ✭✭
    I wonder what she edited....
  • Devlinne
    Devlinne
    ✭✭✭
    SO...... They nerfed vamps, but STILL didn't fix the passives from turning off everytime we die, and the cost reduction resetting everytime we zone????

The nerf is all fine and dandy, but the nerf AND not fixing the broken passives and ult reduction???

My god...i need to step away from eso for awhile. This is RIDICULOUS.
    Devlinne: VR12 NB
    Demonos: VR12 Sorc
    Devin Flames: VR12 DK
    Hellzanger: VR12 Templar

Thats right. ALL CLASSES.
  • kasain
    kasain
    ✭✭✭
    Coldharbour

The Final Assault: You can now light the final brazier.

No more naked people jumping. LOL.
  • Soloeus
    Soloeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fixes were minimal but one step in the right direction at a time.

Within; Without.
  • Arreyanne
    Arreyanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doesnt seem like they even give a rats behind about fixing anything in any other class skill tree.

NB where broke before Live, heck they were broke before the Feb open beta. But wait, Vampires are more important?

Guess the squeaky cry baby's get the the grease