The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FIX THE WEREWOLF!

jaron_edow
jaron_edow
✭✭
So I made this thread for people to comment to get "their" attention to fix the damn werewolf. I know that the loudest problems get heard so let's get loud people. I can stand people camping boss at the end of the dungeon, I don't even care about gold spammers. What I can't stand is stupid vampires getting bugs that make them impossible to kill, and werewolves getting bugs that literally make them a useless skill line. So show your irritation by explaining bugs you've had. Here is my most current and most annoying bug...

Ok so I use the werewolf skill line as many do. I've gotten to level 9 and morphed my ulti into pack leader, now everytime I use my ultimate it will work for 3 seconds then all of a sudden my player just "pops" back into human form. I can see my WW meter still pretty full, and I don't "morph" back I pop, like one second big white WW then the next human. This makes the whole skill line useless if it doens't work. Also you can't break immobilization abilities by clicking both mouse buttons in WW form, what's that about, if anything could break immobilization it's a giant WW. Thanks for your support guys and hopefully they listen.
Edited by ZOS_TristanK on April 28, 2014 6:33AM
  • Oronell
    Oronell
    ✭✭✭
    Fix is definitely needed.

I would love to see those with the gift allowed to change at will with an optional Ultimate (only available in human form) being something like a "Hircine's Totem" which would provide a buff to WWs within a certain radius of where its planted.

If they are completely against allowing WW players to change at will at the very least can we have Passives available in human form (maybe a 5 -10% increase in movement speed and/or Stamina) and a change to physical appearance in human form, like eye color (yellow). I get jealous every time I notice a vampire standing next to me then realize he can't tell I am his mortal enemy. Lol.

I'm also hoping they will make other "skins" available for WW transformation.
    • Black fur with a single white stripe down the spine (B)/White with black (PL)
    • Black fur with blue tint, red tint etc
    • Variations of brown/gold
    • Reddish Brown
    • Silver

These skins can be sold via the online store but also be made available via quest rewards.
    Options
  • gmbrayb16_ESO
    I agree, there needs to be many fixes. Passive buffs as humans and longer and/or more ferocious time as WW to slay. Compared to vamps it is not equivalent skill line or fun. Please adjust and listen to the community.
    Options
  • jaron_edow
    jaron_edow
    ✭✭
    I am attatching a vid of the bug I mentioned earlier https://youtube.com/watch?v=rdEz6GFl1oQ&feature=youtu.be
    Options
  • Connorwatson2009b16_ESO
    I watched the youtube video and this is what is happening with mt WW form.
    Options
  • Chomppa
    Chomppa
    ✭✭✭
    They need to fix both the bugs along with the spawn campers and spawn killers .
    :):D:(;):\:o:s:p:'(:|B):#o:)<3 (*) >:)
    Options
  • ChampionSheWolf
    ChampionSheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    How to improve upon werewolves;

Night Stalker; You have an an increased ability to detect stealthed individuals. Furthermore, when you enter stealth mode you stealth 20% faster. Works in human or werewolf form.

The effects of Bloodmoon should be a baseline effect.

Bloodmoon should instead be what savage strength is now.

Savage Strength should be changed to increase werewolf damage and critical strike chance.

Werewolf form itself should be a toggle effect that lasts much much longer than current 30 seconds. It's a joke and insult for the cost versus use this power requires.
    Harbinger of The Black Wolves.
    Member of Grindstone.

Ebonheart Pact
    Tyra Ravenheim - Templar (newly rerolled)
    Options
  • MasterLanz
    MasterLanz
    ✭✭✭
    Fix the bugs, decrease the cost, increase the duration, remove the internal cooldown from devour. I'll be a happy werewolf.
    Options
  • Markethemetalheadb14_ESO
    Signed, but I've decided to give up and cure my Lycanthropy after I respec, today.

I'm now VR2, and I realized that I haven't even so much as thought about slotting the transformation ultimate since I was about 45. My werewolf tree is just something wasting precious skill points I could be putting to use elsewhere at this point.
    Options
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for fundamental fixes, never mind actually enhancing the class past being a joke. While I am waiting for things and pointing them out, I'd like to re-post the response from the last Q&A session from reddit ESO held. I haven't forgotten the response so please do as you said you would.

ScardyFox

“Are werewolves and vampires going to get more attention? Werewolves are very barren on having usable skills. Also the ultimate generation nerf for werewolves doesn’t address the real issue behind them. It was considered a waste to transform and to use the generation on another ultimate. Shouldn’t the point of being a werewolf ultimately be about being a were?”

[–]zos_konk

"Ok, so there are couple questions there. In order:

First, we are definitely planning to add more skills to werewolf and vampire, but those won’t come immediately after launch.

Second, about blood rage, I believe it’s perfectly acceptable (and fantastic!) that players find ability synergies like this one. We didn’t want to remove the flexibility of players to give up one of their two ultimate slots (2 slots considering the weapon swap) to generate the ultimate resource more quickly. That said, the ultimate generation had no cooldown before, and it was just too strong with certain builds.

That said, We certainly don’t want the only purpose of the werewolf ability to be to make you able to cast a different ultimate faster, so we’ll be watching the results of this change to make sure that werewolf transformation ability is strong enough to warrant its high cost."

How about an update in some kind of way about this or anything pertaining to werewolves?
    Options
  • Tacromus_ESO
    Tacromus_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Signed by me as well. I posted in another discussion about what I think they could do to help WW, so I'm going to post it here...if you agree or disagree, let me know. But yeah, WW needs some help for sure.
    "I agree that another ability or two should be added. My idea would be a "Savage Bite" and/or a "Savage Strike/Slash" that adds bleed damage from a "gushing wound" that is stamina based. I also agree that having your Transformation as your Ult is a waste, especially with it resetting all the time (which I'm still confused as to why this happens). Some of the passive abilities are pretty useless. All in all, I'm happy to be a WW, but it def needs some tweaking to make it more viable. I get that WW shouldn't be like Vamps, for the reason that Vamps dont have to turn to gain their strength, but since WW's have to turn to gain our "true" strength, I think it should be easier to gain/maintain then it is now. The fact that I am able to kill more mobs in human form then in WW, is a little disconcerning. If it's maintained as an ult, it should be dropped down to atleast 300, but 150 or 200 would be better, make it so blood rage is active at all times, and allow it to build ult faster, and unless people are going to be running in "packs" soon, change "Call of the Pack" to something like, you summon 3 or 4 WWs to fight with you for 30 seconds or something (another possible active ability?), otherwise, this is pretty useless. Also, Rousing Roar needs to be changed also imo, in the video about WW's way back when, you said that when a WW you'd feel like you're in control at all times...in control of the hunt, at this point, WW's feel more of a support skill line...I want to be in control of the fight. Rousing roar should increase your own attack power and maybe your allies too, but my point is all abilities/skills in WW should do something for you, not just your allies. The same could be said for Pack leader...where your allies gain their ult faster...where I get that a pack leader should inspire their subordinates to do better, It should still benefit you, as the pack leader as well; maybe you passively gain ult for every hit you/your allies deal (which would then tie into my variation of "call of the Pack" nicely). And I agree with the others that have said that WW ult should be more of a toggle and be able to be gained faster then it is at this point. These are my thoughts. Thanks for listening."
    Options
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolves just plain suck. Needs redesigned. Vampires are a bajillion times better.
    End the tedious inventory management game.
    Options
  • TheBlackCat
    They really should have given the ww skill line a lot more thought
    it makes me sad how badly they are designed :/

the time it takes to fill the ultimate and how little time you're given is ridiculous.
    and the bugs
    dont even get me started on the bugs
    Options
  • MockingCat
    MockingCat
    ✭✭
    Fix the Werewolf.
    Incress the time as a werewolf or lower the Ulti points it needs or both. Right now i speed forever getting it up and other ults i could use more often than WW. Only reason i dount use other is I want to play a WW its why i spent hrs trying to unlock it.
    Fix pack leader so i can atully upgrade to it, i want to be a white WW but im not upgrading it till its fixed. Iv also herd the Besrker one is buged as its sapovaly sapoted to be a black WW not sure if this is true but if it is FIX it.
    Also fix Pounce, i get stuck in a starting jump and cant do anything but deactivate the WW form and losing potential Exp i could have earned. And its the only skill that can do damage... and only usable at a distance.

Also give us away to see other WW, like vamps can be spoted rather easly but none could tell players are WWs unless they transform. This would be cool to see.
    Also other morphs for other colors would be nice to see too in the future.
    Options
  • adesanawa
    adesanawa
    ✭✭
    Definitely signed!
    WW is rather useless now. You know something is wrong when your human form is stronger and more versatile than your supposed "ultimate"

1000 ult is waaay to high of a cost, I don't think other ultimates even reach that high. Personally though, I would prefer if WW has their own ultimate skill, just like vamp's bat swarm.
    Options
  • Metalhead92787_ESO
    Metalhead92787_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Signed. WW is a huge disappointment... Im ok with waiting Zenimax, just let us know you confirm and are looking into it
    Options
  • Spriggen
    Spriggen
    ✭✭✭
    Just remove the cool down for devour. We need more sets for werewolf ( I'm talking about looks) allow us the create the set.
    I like the white werewolf skin for pack master, should make the berserker one all black though.
    Options
  • Malsviir
    Malsviir
    It also does it to me when i pounce on enemies, then i can't change weapons because it says i'm still in werewolf form
    jaron_edow wrote: »
    I am attatching a vid of the bug I mentioned earlier https://youtube.com/watch?v=rdEz6GFl1oQ&feature=youtu.be

Options
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, everyone. We are actively reading all your feedback, and do encourage you to continue to share it with us. Your constructive feedback is valuable, and allows us to make improvements to our game and ensure a fun and rewarding experience for everyone.

In order to ensure continued constructive and meaningful discussion on our forums, we ask that you please refrain from creating petition and protest organization threads on our forums. Neither allows for open, constructive discussion or exchange of ideas since most posts consist of “/signed.” Instead, we ask that you offer recommendations, suggestions, or requests about topics you feel need change. In order to continue making improvements to our game, it’s important that we get details from you regarding why you like or dislike something.

We are leaving this thread open for discussion, but we’ve removed the word “petition” from the title and edited the first post. If you have any questions or concerns about this edit, or our community rules of conduct, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Crescent
    Crescent
    ✭✭✭✭
    What WW needs is not only an armor increase, but a spell resist increase.

WW form should raise armor and spell resist by at least 2k, and it should have a passive strong HP regen.

WW doesn't have stellar damage, it's alright, but the real kicker is how bad its survivability is. It needs a way to self heal and sustain damage while in form.

Reduce ultimate cost to 200, allow passives to work, give them the defenses they need and betetr scale their attacks with stamina, and the form would be a lot better.

Also, pounce needs to knock down by itself. Using roar in order to stun with pounce is silly.
    Options
  • Harakh
    Harakh
    ✭✭✭
    First thing zenimax is doing, they nerf the ww on PTS. I like how they listen to community ;).

Suggestions:

More WW Skills
    AOE Abilities (cause you devs choose to make this game a AOE based game)
    Toggle WW Form
    better spellresist
    maybe a life leech on attacks
    make the passives work on the human form not complete but by a little amount maybe 5 or 10% of it.

turning back to the human form should not stun you fo 1 sec.
    Fix been stucked in the animation on the pounce skill.

Edited by Harakh on April 28, 2014 6:56AM
    Die Welt in einem Sandkorn sehen
    Und den Himmel in einer wilden Blume;
    Die Unendlichkeit in der Handfläche halten
    Und die Ewigkeit in einer Stunde.
    Options
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, everyone. We are actively reading all your feedback, and do encourage you to continue to share it with us. Your constructive feedback is valuable, and allows us to make improvements to our game and ensure a fun and rewarding experience for everyone.

In order to ensure continued constructive and meaningful discussion on our forums, we ask that you please refrain from creating petition and protest organization threads on our forums. Neither allows for open, constructive discussion or exchange of ideas since most posts consist of “/signed.” Instead, we ask that you offer recommendations, suggestions, or requests about topics you feel need change. In order to continue making improvements to our game, it’s important that we get details from you regarding why you like or dislike something.

We are leaving this thread open for discussion, but we’ve removed the word “petition” from the title and edited the first post. If you have any questions or concerns about this edit, or our community rules of conduct, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!

Genuinely thank you for this post, regardless if there is a bit of stick waving in it. People just want to see/hear SOMETHING is being done because of how utterly dismal lycanthropy has been implemented. The only public acknowledgment that has happened has been a nerf to the skill line - which given its current state has generated intense vitriol amongst your diehard wolves.

Since we're trying to be constructive here I'll add my two cents.

Drop the Ultimate Generation.

Werewolves should have its own ultimate like Vampire does. I am a maxed out werewolf with complete Salvation set. Yes, I can generate transformation faster, but it takes 5 slots of armor? Thats crippling. Yes, I understand that will cause major re-writes in certain armors and skills, but its so poorly implemented right now it seems an absolute.

Give us a dodge.

It will require animation tweaking (because it should be a roll but rather a mini pounce back/forward/left/right) but we are utterly defenseless against any and all CC/AoE. In a game that is inundated with CC of various kinds, thats a death sentence.

Give us a CC break.

I'm not sure why we were never give any - perhaps people thought we would be too overwhelmingly powerful with one, but that is clearly not the case. Again, in a game where CC is king this is just a bad design flaw. At the very least allow us a passive that gives us a percentage (pertaining to how many times its bought into) that causes CC attempts to fail on us.

This would also depend on toggled Transformations or not. If we're stuck with the pedestrian idea of Ultimate generated transformation, this would be something helpful. If we get a toggled one, that allowed for a much longer wolf time, it could be over-powered. Either or, we need SOMETHING in this regard. The game is insanely heavy with powerful CC - that again - neuters us instantly.

A one time Design on our wolf form.

Allow us to customize our werewolf one time. Nothing major or rather to the extent of creating a character when you start the game. However, fur color, SOME size adjustment, eye color, shaggy coat, slight height scaler? Something - hell, even add in a money cost to it after the first free adjustment.

However, having a bunch of clones running around goes against the heart of ESO and character individuality.

Animation

For the love of God, please fix the animation run - I feel like I should be listening to the Benny Hill theme when I am Frankenstein running my way around the place. Hate to invoke Skyrim, but the run there was certainly done well; perfectly I might say.

Transformation

I am one of the people who don't want it changed, just make the fear effect last (slightly) longer to cover its length. It is an incredibly useful tool in the game when used right. Perhaps add an aspect like Shadow Barrier (from the Shadow NB passives) to it as we transform.

Night Time

Vampires get slight enhances at night, which make sense. Give us something as well. Perhaps, at night time only, our sense of smell is increased making all targets within a decided radius "visible" to us. This should only be applicable in were form and were form alone.

Pounce

It needs some speed added to it, if possible.

I've tried to give a few examples of things not often said - there have been a lot of fantastic ideas given about actual abilities to add. Please, come at the community more often with "we're addressing it, thanks for the input" post rather than the polar opposite. So far we have mostly seen a nerf to the worst skill line in the game and some stick waving with the OP's choice of words.

We all realize there is a lot to do given the amount of bugs and such in the game. So Wolves must be fairly low on the ladder of things that must be done. However, a post every once in awhile saying "Hey, we now its not come out so great, we're gunna fix it" will release a lot of tension.

Of course I also know it will start raising calls for "how long will this take!?" but that is far better than abject silence on such a abysmally received skill line. At least if you let people know something is being done, some of the forums will be policed by members asking for patience. As it is right now though - its a bad (if not horrific) idea to remain deathly silent over a "class" that has some serious die-hard fans and some serious issues with it.

Thanks.

Edited by ScardyFox on April 28, 2014 8:56AM
    Options
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally think a fix would be easy, my ideas are:

- Change the passives need to have some bearing on a werewolf player who isn't in werewolf form, the ultimate gaining passive aside (blood rage).
    - Change the ultimate to a toggle or reduce the cost of it significantly.

Seems simple enough.
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
    Options
  • jaron_edow
    jaron_edow
    ✭✭

My suggestion is you create a character in WW form and play it for a day, then you will find all the bugs, and issues with it. I would love "improvment" i.e. humanoid buffs and detriments but I'd settle for working correctly. It wouldn't be as frustrating that I have a bug everytime I try to use any WW skill if it didn't take so long to fill the unfair amount of ultimate it costs.

Options
  • shinkicker444rwb17_ESO
    This is just a copy paste of my post from another forum, with a couple edits.
    --
    Well, this seems to be the go to thread for Werewolves to air our grievances. I just want to say for the 14 points I’ve sunk into it, I seem to get far far better use out of Veil of Blades (NB Ultimate) – massive damage and survivability and I can use it like every two or three packs, rather than every six or so. Werewolf is pretty disappointing outside of single target fights (like a boss), and even then you seem to do more damage in Human Form.

TBH, the whole thing needs a rework IMO (Vamps could use some tweaks as well). I do however like the idea that they they seemed to be going for with WW as either party utility/buffers or pure damage. Added nice flavor to the spec, however the implementation is pretty crap. We really need some sort of defensive, control skills and an AoE, it really is upsetting when you as a WW get shredded by a pack of mobs, but see Destro staff users blunder in and just spam Impulse for great justice.

Couple changes (outside the badly needed bug fixes) I think should happen (not that they would take my ideas directly, but I’d like something like it).
      The transform should be either a toggle with no cost or half the cost of what it is atm. You are after all losing out on a large amount of utility from class skills (and atm, frankly better ultimates – or even base skills). Keep the theme of either “selfish” dps, or selfless utility “buffer” in morphs, but add some more skills to fill out the rest of the bar, ie:
    • Leap: Change Feral Pounce duration extension to “crush armor”, reducing the armor of the target. Leave the AoE damage morph as is, maybe add a knockdown to it.
    • Roar: Change the base skill to make targets COWER in fear (or maybe run around in a small circle, or be paralysed), not bolt to the horizon alerting every NPC for the next two zones, thus giving the skill some utility in close packed rooms in dungeons. Change Rousing Roar to a static number to make it more useful on bosses (like 10 WD), the duration is fine I guess. Ferocious Roar gives your attacks a lifesteal effect for a timed duration.
    • Savage: Savage the target inflicting them with a large bleed for 10 seconds, and knocking them to the ground (was thinking of a Slam skill as well). Morphed Thrash, strike all targets in front of you inflicting them with a bleed. Alt Morph, increase damage taken by target from all sources by X% – would give party some nice damage increase.
    • Wild Hunt: Call two Wolves to fight at your side for 15 seconds (similar to the Nightblade Summon Shade skill). Morph 1: Wolves do increased damage against bleeding targets, Morph 2: Wolves gain a howl that increases party mana/stamina regeneration by 10-15%

Devour (if the Transform isnt a toggle) should not have a cooldown (if worried about in combat use, make the WW vulnerable during the feeding), and you should be able to devour any god damn thing, make it an extra tier to the passive or something if they must. Seriously, if you are a ferocious killing machine thriving on bloodlust, you ain’t going to care what you’re eating, even if it’s Daedra or Undead – Dogs love gnawing on bones after all! Good for keeping the Teeth healthy.
    As someone else mentioned, the ability to see Stealthed targets easier would be a nice flavor thing. The Roar could be a good large AoE silence to, outside of the immediate fear range.

Oh yes, also, reduce the XP required to level up the active skills, I should not need to drag the abilities onto my main action bars and level them that way. For one its costing my skill slots I can actually use in combat, and two it feels incredibly gamey and cheesy.
    Edited by shinkicker444rwb17_ESO on April 28, 2014 3:20PM
    Options
  • Silinde
    Silinde
    ✭✭
    Regarding werewolves basically I would like to see some useful skill/spells that can be used without having to transform - maybe some people want to play as a werewolf but don't want to have to transform all the time in order to feel powerful or make full use of the curse/gift. Just my .02
    Options
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -snip-

Really like some of those skill ideas.

Hell, if we're just pooling all kinds o stuff...

Perhaps some of the animations can have some weight added behind them. Now, this is a fighting game so you can't really compare them... but hell if some inspiration for ideas can be gathered why not look at all sources?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD33g8qXHgY

Options
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, besides the ultimate resetting if you don't use it right away, which I hope is fixed sometime soon, (though there is so much else to fix)...

I would like to see some sort of survivability active or passive. I get wrecked in werewolf if I fight tough mobs, and pre-vr I was getting destroyed against 3 mobs, when I had no problem with that in humanoid form. Haven't even kept the ultimate up for veteran ranks, it is so weak and I die so easily that it just isn't viable.

Also, it just costs too much. There's no reason for me to keep it on my bar at all. It sits uselessly for a long time, and I am forced to use it immediately if it is up (though, as mentioned, that's a bug, so eventually it will be fixed,) I don't expect it to be game breakingly powerful, but I'd like to have an excuse to use it, since I enjoy being a werewolf and tearing through things.

The fear ability makes sense lore wise I think, but fears in general are just a way to aggro more mobs. I'm not saying they have no place, but since it is so easy to die, pulling more mobs is a real problem. The fear upon transformation I can live with, but it's kind of useless as a skill, it could be replaced with something more effective.

With the cost of the ultimate, blood rage should be stronger. at rank 1 it gives 2 ultimate every 3 seconds if you are taking damage, not sure how much rank 2 gives, but that's pitiful. I haven't even noticed the increase.

Having to spend an ability point to turn other people also honestly sucks. Maybe that's a mitigator to limit how many people get changed over the long run, but there's no benefit to me turning other people, so it sits there taking up a passive slot that could be something useful. Currently I guess I could sell the bite, and I may since that will probably only work for a limited time, but money isn't nearly as valuable as skill points.
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
    Options
  • darkdruidssb14_ESO
    darkdruidssb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I was a werewolf and tried to make it work. I got mine to rank 4.. almost rank 5, but it's just not fun when you get to use it. 2 abilities.. one being pounce and the other a highly situational AoE Fear... it's very underwhelming. You have to chain pounce, devour (which wastes time in the form just to get some time to use the form and has an animation that can be cancelled) and run in a WW pack just to get the biggest bang for your ultimate.

I switched to Vampire yesterday and immediately feel that vampire just feels better. It feels like what you would expect. The skills are a lot less situational and you get access to them all the time. It's also a lot easier to level since you always have access to the skills. The only way to level werewolf remotely fast is to teleport to low level delves and wreck low areas so you can get the kills you need in your small window while it's active.

Werewolf not only feels weak compared to vampire, but it's not worth the investment to even make it something more desirable. Currently you not only have to run a stamina heavy build to get the best damage potential out of your WW attacks, but you also need more WWs near you with the increased time passive and the savior's hide set just to make it some what useful.

How I would like to see WW changed.

Lack of HP regen
    There needs to be some form of HP regen on Werewolf. Either through a skill that is activated like vampires or just a passive in their skill tree. I'm also surprised that you don't get a passive HP increase while in the form. It's just too squishy right now.

Ultimate activation
    Either the time you get in WW form needs to be drastically increased to make the ultimate worth the build up or you need to lower the cost to activate it so it's a lot easier to use more often. Maybe a passive to make the duration unlimited while night time? Makes sense that it would be limited during the day, but always available at night.

Lack of skills while werewolf
    Once you finally become a werewolf then you get access to all of 2 abilities? Since the actual ultimate slot is required to become a werewolf then you can't give us a cool ultimate like the bat swarms..so we need more active abilities we can use while we are werewolf. This is where we desperately need an ability like a swipe or some what spammable damage ability that can regen HP for you while you are werewolf. Maybe give us something that could increase our attack speed and run speed with CC resistance.

Overall I'm not looking for Werewolf to become OP, but it needs work to make it even bare minimum useful at the moment. I can't play werewolf the way it is now and get the enjoyment from it that I was hoping for.
    Options
  • Crescent
    Crescent
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no fix to werewolf unless its cost gets reduced to 200, it gains self healing and increased armor/spell resist along cc breaks, and some form of aoe skill to complement its single target.

The passives, all of them, need to work in humanoid form. The ultimate generation one can keep the internal cooldown, but increase its effect.

Replace bloodmoon with something useful.

Remove the pack passive. A passive that's only good with other werewolves around synchronizing their use is too situational to be worth it.
    Options
  • dmel15
    dmel15
    I like the ideas in here. Here is my thoughts on it:

Ultimate cost/timer
    Honestly, having the transformation as a high cost ultimate is not a smart design, and neither is having a timer on the form. In my opinion they need to either lower the cost of the ultimate to like 100-200 or get rid of the timer so when we do transform we get to stay as long as we want.

Power
    I hear a lot that werewolves are really weak, compared to their human counterpart. This is the opposite of how it should be. In my opinion, werewolves should always be stronger in werewolf form than they are in human form, always. Near the end of the game is when the two forms should equal out more, but human form should never be stronger.

Lunar Transformations
    A lot of people disagree with this because they say it takes away some freedom from the game, but I say that's what needs to be done. They should keep to the lore and make werewolves transform on full moons, and if people don't like that, then they shouldn't be a werewolf. However, I only want lunar transformations if they buff werewolves power so they are strong, this way everything balances out.
    Options