Error 326 Character Locked

• drizzintahl
    drizzintahl
    ✭✭
    What the hell is the point of green mods in this forum? "Please contact support team" Then wtf is your job? Why don't they ping the support team and get them to contact this guy? What a useless job position. We all know bots reply to tech support emails, why would we need these useless mods with absolutely zero useful comments? Anything useful I've seen on the forum was from a player that spent hours and hours troubleshooting himself and came up with a workaround. There isn't even a good announcement system on this board, so even when a green finds out something useful, it isn't shared properly, just in a thread with everybody else.
    Notification, you received the THREAD DELETED Badge, worth 10 points!
  • drizzintahl
    drizzintahl
    ✭✭
    Haha, the only announcement that's been up the past few days is, "This is how you give us money!" not, "we're actively working on fixing the groundskeeper, please try X X X" Nope nope nope. Literally thousands of players stuck in one part of the game, "This is how to give us money!" Lmao.
    Notification, you received the THREAD DELETED Badge, worth 10 points!
  • LMSavage
    LMSavage
    Sorry, forgot to update you guys. Eventually my character was finally unlocked. Took about 5 days though. What I can say is submit a report through the main elder scrolls site, and not ingame. I marked it as a technical support question. It doesn't happen automatically, and I had to tell the CS guy exactly which character it was.
  • jaytin44
    jaytin44
    ✭✭
    I now also have a character locked, they asked me to change my name, which I did, (it was NOT offensive in any way) played on that character for 20 minutes, she is a level 42 provisioner, changed character to swap some stuff into the bank and now she is locked, for what reason? I changed the name as soon as they asked, even though they gave no valid reason for it. Is it standard practise to punish people by locking their character? This is pretty ridiculous. :'(
  • jaytin44
    jaytin44
    ✭✭
    CSS sent me an e-mail last night at 8.30pm saying that all was now in order and I could access my account, 12 hours later my character is still locked, so they did nothing, then sent me an e-mail saying it was fixed followed by a customer satisfaction survey. I just cannot believe how totally inept these people are.
  • muskeg68
    muskeg68
    Hey All...i just got booted from the game with this error too! What happened was some guy named Gamemaster Gablar (lvl 50) was hanging around me while i waited for a dungeon boss to spawn and get the explored this dungeon message or whatever. It was in Dashan and i'm currently lvl 23 and every time he got in my characters face i would move away from him then wham, i got booted and can't get back into the game. WOW....really angry. Oh, almost forgot. I don't think it's my character name that caused this either...name is Renmir
    Edited by muskeg68 on April 30, 2014 5:39AM
  • Docscurlock
    My Charakter "Doc Scurlock" (Nightblade/Dark Elven) is now locked for over a week !!! I did change the charakter name. Did everything they want, but they still do not unlock my charakter. I'm really pissed off and I'm really close to quit playing that game. The only reaction I get is: "Your charakter is active now..." Yeah,...right.To the Support guys: Do your job right! It would be a fair compensation to give us all a month playing time for free ! This is the minimum you can do for us in the moment. And it would be fair to do so, because your server downtimes are too often and too long.