The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Update 6 on the PTS Tuesday!

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
We’re excited to announce that Update 6 will be available on the PTS tomorrow, January 27th! Maintenance will begin at approximately 8:00AM EST, and it will take a number of hours to complete. The update is approximately 14GB, so the maintenance may take longer than usual—we’ll keep you updated.

We also plan to publish the patch notes, testing suggestions, and organized events sometime tomorrow as well, so be sure to keep an eye out. We’re really eager to get this into your hands, and look forward to your feedback!

Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    squeel!
  • kimboh
    kimboh
    ✭✭✭✭
    :D
    <l Cygnus X|VR14|Sorc l>
    <| Romulus Prime|VR12|Temp |>
    <| Qwoptus |lvl30|DK|>
    <| DC|EU |>
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to testing.
    Wololo.
  • Bloodfang
    Bloodfang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    14GB what the hell? :smiley:
  • yngvilrundeb16_ESO
    The update is approximately 14GB
    *heavy breathing*

(*) Vaetilda, NA & EU (*)
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are cruel... Please release the patch notes today so we have time to go over it with guildies tonight and plan for tomorrow... Pretty please?
    Edited by Grao on January 26, 2015 3:26PM
  • wiz12268b14_ESO
    wiz12268b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    One question I downloaded the PTS Saturday but I cant access my characters from the main server. Isnt it automatic? I made a new one but I want to try the ones I have now.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grao wrote: »
    You are cruel... Please release the patch notes today so we have time to go over it with guildies tonight and plan for tomorrow... Pretty please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOdjCb4LwQY
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Kuro1n
    Kuro1n
    ✭✭✭
    WOHOOOO! Let's hope there is a lot of nice things in there, still a bit afraid my NB I have been powerleveling since I started playing a week ago will be left in the dust somehow with the update. :dizzy_face:

Either way... patch notes
    http://i.ytimg.com/vi/II4rlQY8f8s/maxresdefault.jpg
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well there goes my spare time for a good while. But quick question for people who have been on pts a lot, which campaign do people use to test pvp on?
  • Crogster
    Crogster
    ✭✭✭
    WAhoooo cant wait. Please keep us updated on the events we would love to bring the guild over to test :P
    Phoenix Templar
    V16 Sorc
    EDC - Guild Leader/ Founder(30/3/14) , SWAT, DEI Alliance
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're going to be spending most of the day formatting them properly in the forums and also finalizing the French and German versions. We'll post them as soon as we can tomorrow, promise!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • KleanZlate
    KleanZlate
    ✭✭✭
    Any ideas how to convince my boss I need a few days off for online gaming?
  • tnliverpool
    tnliverpool
    ✭✭✭
    We're going to be spending most of the day formatting them properly in the forums and also finalizing the French and German versions. We'll post them as soon as we can tomorrow, promise!

I really hope you don't "accidently" post them premature and in the raw unformatted version. I for one would "hate" to read them without them being all pretty...
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Try like Tyler Durden did in Fight Club :D
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • egosumacunnus
    egosumacunnus
    ✭✭✭
    So much for the 6-8 week update cycle.
    If real life had a block function i would go out more.

Proud to have spent a year paying to BETA test ESO for consoles.

Error Code 301
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rejoice!
  • stabswithjello
    We’re excited to announce that Update 6 will be available on the PTS tomorrow, January 27th! Maintenance will begin at approximately 8:00AM EST, and it will take a number of hours to complete. The update is approximately 14GB, so the maintenance may take longer than usual—we’ll keep you updated.

We also plan to publish the patch notes, testing suggestions, and organized events sometime tomorrow as well, so be sure to keep an eye out. We’re really eager to get this into your hands, and look forward to your feedback!

They did not mention the year behind January 27th, another ZOS conspiracy. 2017 here we come.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uh oh. NJ is supposed to break our old snowfall record with the storm that is just starting. I can see 3+ feet of snow taking out my internet just as I pull up the patch notes. :-(
  • Fizzonance
    Fizzonance
    ✭✭✭
    hegxvo5r9r3g.jpg
    ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ Fizzonance ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    Spellunker - Dunmeri Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact - [EU]
    Aska Mahdavi - Khajiiti Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion - [EU]
    https://twitter.com/fizzonance
    http://mesmerizingtamriel.blogspot.com/
    http://fizzonance.tumblr.com/
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌ any chance we could have them for some bed time reading tonight if you finish them up early <3?

I can forgive a few typos and formatting errors until the perfect version is released tomorrow
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on January 26, 2015 4:15PM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    Well there goes my spare time for a good while. But quick question for people who have been on pts a lot, which campaign do people use to test pvp on?

Last dev test was on 14 day campaign I think?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • KleanZlate
    KleanZlate
    ✭✭✭
    Lettigall wrote: »

Try like Tyler Durden did in Fight Club :D

Done! See you on PTS ;)
  • Frenkthevile
    Frenkthevile
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bloodfang wrote: »
    14GB what the hell? :smiley:

srsly!?
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm so excited to not have to check the forums every 10 minutes :)
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I can help with the french translation! I'd only charge a few crowns and a guar mount. :#
    Wololo.
  • Darkintellect
    Darkintellect
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ any chance we could have them for some bed time reading tonight if you finish them up early <3?

I can forgive a few typos and formatting errors until the perfect version is released tomorrow

Unfortunately, as much as I would like them to read here while I stare at the snow from my DC office, there are procedures to any public release of official documentation. They have to be very careful as to the release of any details pertaining to this update.

A lot can go wrong and there are plenty of people liable for this patch. This is especially true with the release of patch notes, markedly if they release one set now and a more official set tomorrow. Confusion in the system of communication is not what you want when this releases, even if it's only typos.

To a lesser degree, patch notes detail changes which are used by some people on PTS to properly test key features, they would also want things official before their given chance.

• Ethona
    Ethona
    ✭✭✭
    Is it safe to download the PTS now, and will the PTS update to the new testing version of the patch?
    Edited by Ethona on January 26, 2015 4:39PM
  • Savos
    Savos
    Soul Shriven
    fingers crossed for my NB class.
    To stab or not to stab, that is the question...
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we able to transfer our characters from live to pts, and if so how do you do it?
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos