Bug, stuck in the arena! / Баг, застрял на арене! (I need help moving my character.).

Poehalkukuhoi
Poehalkukuhoi
Soul Shriven
In the battle with the boss of the ice arena (Maelstrom Arena), hit the texture. When moving, he was knocked over by the giant's skill and partially hit the wall, after which he was completely there. Roll, jump and other actions are ineffective. The /stuck command does not work, because I am in a battle and there is no way to leave the battle (also, after a couple of attempts to use the command, it kicks for spam). I tried to re-enter the character, it does not help.
I need help moving my character.

My English is terrible, I use a translator, so I'll write in Russian (if suddenly there are free Russian-speaking people in the support).

В битве с боссом на ледяной арене (Вихревой арене) , застрял в текстуре. Когда передвигался по воде, меня откинуло умением великана и я частично оказался в текстуре, далее меня погрузило туда полностью. Прыжки, перекаты и другие действия не помогают. Команда /stuck не работает в бою, урона не получаю, выйти из боя не получается. Также после двух попыток использования /stuck , кикает за спам.

Мне необходима помощь с перемещением персонажа.
28i4qs7eo8cs.jpg
37ua9r9aq1f6.jpg
y2606snkbfp1.jpg
lt4sfyrgvel8.jpg
1h8fnc0f9j1u.jpg
  • Poehalkukuhoi
    Poehalkukuhoi
    Soul Shriven
    Проблема с персонажем уже решена, меня телепортировали / The problem with the character has already been resolved, I was teleported.

Но сама проблема с уязвимостью к попаданию в текстуры на арене куда важнее / But the problem of vulnerability to hitting textures in the arena itself is much more important.
Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь чтобы комментировать.