Poem: "Once Upon a Time in a Tavern" \ Поэма: " Однажды в таверне"

Argolias96
Argolias96
Soul Shriven
A wanderer came to the tavern, on the edge of the forest, decided to wait until dawn, he threw his things near the table and prayed to the innkeeper: "I wish the morning would be quicker for me to get drunk!"

Ale, in a simple glass, brought it to me and took a sip, and ale is not so bad! The ale's traveler saw a ghost sitting next to him.

He told the traveler through a vision: Something about the Dwemers and their deeds, a strange heart that gives power to him who finds it!

A necromancer-vampire that hasn't drunk blood since the last era, but then found out that he had raised animals from the dead. Why would he do that? The answer was: I keep the Beast from doing nothing!

Another traveler that was a werewolf, but after a mug of another, I learned that he is a decent citizen and no one else in the tavern no one to move from the far-off wilderness.
He took a sip of his mug and a picture of one of his eyes: how the battle was, were the snakes in armor, in the White Passage all bled away.

From what I've heard, I can't wait to get out there and make it right. But when I walked out the door, I suddenly realized that somehow I got into the kingdom of the oblivion, where Sangwin was lying in his arms with Azura, and I read something to her from the text.

Already woke up outside, wanted to go, left to pick up the bag, and buy supplies. I saw an innkeeper dragging loads and said to myself: "I'll follow him!" Behind the inn: shovels, sacks, skulls, wait for the skulls, what's the matter?!

Don't take too long to think, go to the warehouse and find out about everything there! There are vats of alcohol in the warehouse, and there are bodies in them? And at that moment. I realized that the tavern raider of graves, from the corpses of creatures, animals, and people in the vat in alcohol and made all the ale!!!

Явился странник в трактир, на окраину леса, решил тут та дождаться рассвета, кинул он вещи возле стола и молвил трактирщику: «Напиться желаю, чтоб утро настало быстрей для меня!»

Эль, в стакане простом, ко мне поднесли и сделал глоток, а эль не так плох! Привиделось путнику от эля виденье, как рядом с ним сидит приведение.

Поведало путнику через видение: что-то про двемеров и их деяниях, про странное сердце, что силу дает, тому кто найдет!

Некромант-вампир, что кровь с прошлой эры явно не пил, хоть некромант, но после узнал, что зверей из мертвых подымал. На вопрос: зачем это делать? Ответ получил: Зверинец держу от нечего делать!

Еще путник что оборотнем был, но после кружки другой, я узнал, что он добропорядочный гражданин, а больше в таверне ни души, видимо, некому переться из дальней глуши.
Сделал глоток из кружки своей и картину одну лицезрел: как битва была, где змеи в броне, в Белом проходе сгинули все.

Уже от услышанного мне не в терпеж, выйти бы наружу да справить нужду. Но выйдя за дверь я, вдруг, осознал, что в царство обливиона как-то попал, где Сангвин в обнимку с Азурой лежал и ей, из текста, что-то читал.

Уже, очнувшись снаружи, хотел уходить, осталось сумку забрать, да припасов купить. Увидел трактирщика, таскающий грузы, молвил себе: «пройду я за ним!» За трактиром: лопата, мешки, черепа, постойте черепа что за дела?!

Не долга думая, пошел я на склад и обо всем там разузнать! На складе чаны со спиртом, а в них чьи-то трупы? И понял в тот миг, что трактирщик расхититель могил, из трупов тварей, зверей и людей, в чане в спирту и делал весь эль!!!

Edited by Argolias96 on 21.06.2020 11:07
Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь чтобы комментировать.