Le chapitre Gold Road, qui introduit le système d'Écriture, et la mise à jour 42 sont disponibles sur le PTS ! Les notes de version sont disponibles ici: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenances pour la semaine du29 avril:
• PC/Mac : Pas de maintenance : 29 avril

Magicka sorc vampire builds?

a1x23
a1x23
✭✭✭
I don't have any experience with vampire because I have been worried about being too squishy. But lately I have become bored with my sorc. Anyone got a good vampire sorc build?
Edited by a1x23 on 10 décembre 2015 7:14
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think Vampire Sorcs really need a special build compared to regular Sorcs, BUT.... I would highly recommend considering the Willow's Path set if you go Vamp. The reason is that you can leverage your +10% Mag and Stam regen Vampire passive with other regen buffs such as the +15% Willow's Path bonus. For example, you could have 5 pc. Willow's Path and 3 pc. Alteration Mastery, thus freeing you to put spell damage enchants on all 3 pieces of Willpower Jewelry. You could also mix and match damage with regen by pairing 3 pcs. of Willow's Path with a 5 pc. Julianos set.

In any case, I would prioritize regen over spell cost reduction, especially if you don't have a lot of CP to invest in both.

Edited by Emma_Overload on 5 décembre 2015 8:01
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • a1x23
    a1x23
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing i have seen with vamp sorcs is the use of Elusive mist and streak,
    as well as the bat swarm, not devouring the other one...

Streak into mob,
    Swarm,
    spam elemental ring,

Streak and elusive mist away,
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Emma_Eunjung a écrit: »
    I don't think Vampire Sorcs really need a special build compared to regular Sorcs, BUT.... I would highly recommend considering the Willow's Path set if you go Vamp. The reason is that you can leverage your +10% Mag and Stam regen Vampire passive with other regen buffs such as the +15% Willow's Path bonus. For example, you could have 5 pc. Willow's Path and 3 pc. Alteration Mastery, thus freeing you to put spell damage enchants on all 3 pieces of Willpower Jewelry. You could also mix and match damage with regen by pairing 3 pcs. of Willow's Path with a 5 pc. Julianos set.

In any case, I would prioritize regen over spell cost reduction, especially if you don't have a lot of CP to invest in both.

This would work well on Altmer sorcs because they get regen from their racial passives as well.

The danger with being a vamp in pvp is that your enemies get more weapon/spell dmg while attacking you and Dawnbreaker of Smiting hits pretty hard.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
Connectez-vous ou Inscrivez-vous pour répondre.