Le chapitre Gold Road, qui introduit le système d'Écriture, et la mise à jour 42 sont disponibles sur le PTS ! Les notes de version sont disponibles ici: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenances pour la semaine du 22 avril:
• [EN COURS] PC/Mac : Mégaserveur NA pour maintenance : 25 avril, 12h00 – 20h00 heure de Paris.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Solidarité !!!

Raghor
Raghor
✭✭✭
Hi, everybody!

I'm here the first time ... I'm from Germany ... So I use to watch over the german forum ... I just want you to know this:

Of course I noticed everything last friday happened ... I just want to say: All my and my wifes thoughts are with you ... we (my wife) got family members in Paris ... we were shocked and very afraid ... Thx to heaven everyone from our family is safe ... I hope all of yours are fine as well!

Don't give up !!! You are not alone !!!

Best wishes and many greetings from Germany !!!

libert10.png
Edited by Raghor on 15 novembre 2015 8:13
... Mit freundlichsten Grüßen - Mein Twitch-Kanal

• Balabù
    Balabù
    Communauté
    It's really kind of you. Thank you is the only thing that comes to express what I'm feeling right now :]
    Edited by Balabù on 15 novembre 2015 8:22
    Attention, ceci est le forum du Triumvirat, faites pas trop de bêtises si vous tenez à votre famille...
    @Balabù si vous voulez me raconter votre vie.
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot, that is really appreciated !

Sometime, I am on the verge of losing my faith on Humanity, but when I see people all around the world united against barbary, it warm my heart :)

Best wishes from France too, and please be cautious. They have attacked France, but they can attack all around the EU, but I wish and hope that they won't be able to do that anymore.

May Tamriel be the only place with such danger and violence, and may the divines bless you and all of us !
  • Patouf
    Patouf
    ✭✭✭
    IG /z we received a lot of wordwide thougts. Thx to them and u. I agree with all of u.

State of peace.

Sithis belongs to nowhere and void cant appear in this world.

Free hugs for all and all this week.
    We are awesome.

[Note de modération : Message édité en accord avec les règles du forum concernant les grossièretés et les injures.]
    Edited by ZOS_Abdu on 15 novembre 2015 11:56
    Ruined Laggy Broken Game
    Sithis & Psijic Order
    Sithis and spacetime. From nothing to everything.
    Dark, Aurbis, Aetherius-Oblivion, Mundus, Nirn, Tamriel. Dark again, something else.
    Dark is categorical, the absolute zero.
    VØID

• Ommy71
    Ommy71
    ✭✭✭
    I stand with Paris. :'(
    ommyy - Stamblade - Brigadier - Master Angler - Former Emperor - All trophies Done - Stormproof - 27400 Achievement Points....
    PC-EU
  • Anjali
    Anjali
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanx a lot for your words <3

It was terrible, lot af us had friends on Paris this friday, it was so hard to wait for news....

This kind of message is very appréciate by all of us.

GM Guilde Vindicte / Vindicte-teso.forumactif.org
    Alliance de Daguefilante / Serveur EU
    Twitch et YouTube
  • Tryne
    Tryne
    Merci Raghor :) On ne se connait pas mais je vous embrasse bien fort ta femme et toi ! /hug

Pis tiens ! /hug pour tout le monde, on en a besoin...
    Edited by Tryne on 16 novembre 2015 7:57
Connectez-vous ou Inscrivez-vous pour répondre.