Le chapitre Gold Road, qui introduit le système d'Écriture, et la mise à jour 42 sont disponibles sur le PTS ! Les notes de version sont disponibles ici: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenances pour la semaine du 22 avril:
• PC/Mac : Mégaserveurs NA et EU pour déployer un patch : 22 avril, 10h00 – 15h00 heure de Paris.
• Xbox: Mégaserveurs NA et EU pour déployer un patch : 24 avril, 12h00 – 18h00 heure de Paris.
• PlayStation® : Mégaserveurs NA et EU pour déployer un patch : 24 avril, 12h00 – 18h00 heure de Paris.

Bow of Shadows [EU] "Emperor" needs help! DC

ArconSeptim
ArconSeptim
✭✭✭✭
Sorry I don't know French so well, but since I'm on EU server I must to ask you guys! :)

Hi people I'm curently leader on the Bow of Shadows, so to make this clear, the campaing is huge mess, Aldmeri Bananas are having everything in their hands and we can't do anything without major help!

So my question is how many of you can come and help me take those 6 keeps, I never was Emperor, I'm in PvP since start and it was always a hard way to even come to top 5, but now I'm at first position, this is my biggest chance if you understand, but the problem is I don't have people to help me, I know it's shame, that's why I'm desperate to ask you to sacrifice some of your time and come help us!
What you say people ? :)

EDIT: Would be great if you can come later this night or afternoon!
Cette discussion a été fermée.