The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New account banned cause I put 25mill on it from a other alt account. "Hard earned gold"

Sythen88411
Sythen88411
✭✭✭✭
So as many others who got locked out I used my code to make a new account only to get it banned cause I transferred 25mill over to it from a other alt account. This was hard earned gold may I say and that gold has been on my other alt account for months.

Ticket ref # 240421-002894
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on April 22, 2024 3:17AM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's an account issue.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Ulvich
    Ulvich
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have two accounts with ESO and am ALWAYS sending gold and other stuff back and fourth. I sure hope this never happens. I hope you get it resolved.
    Hit Hard. Hit Fast. Hit Often - BETA Group: 85 b 9
    Options
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ulvich wrote: »
    I have two accounts with ESO and am ALWAYS sending gold and other stuff back and fourth. I sure hope this never happens. I hope you get it resolved.

I even added a eso plus to it and bought crowns.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @Sythen88411 I have left you forums message about your ticket.
    Options
    Staff Post