The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Crown Pack not being delivered

neruki
neruki
Soul Shriven
So, I bought a Crown Pack (3000 Crowns) on Steam on the 18th but never receive it in game. I opened a ticket on the website, but the only response was automatically generated and then nobody answered me after that. So I tried to talk to them through the ticket’s email, my responses were returning with an error but yesterday I realized it was caused by the receipt I was trying to send with it. So after removing the attachment, the email finally went through, but that wasn’t responded so far either…

I bought the Crowns because I wanted to get the new attire that will be removed from the store in a few days and will probably take a long while to come back again. I understand that the support team must have their hands full with the whole PTS problem from a few days ago, but I don’t know what else to do, should I just keep waiting? I’m really worried that my issue will not be resolved before the item is taken out of the store and I have no more hopes that the crowns will be added automatically to my account.

The purchase was processed normally on my end (I put the receipts on the ticket on the website) and I tried every tip that I found online (logging in and out, checking if the Steam account was linked, even re-installing the whole game) but nothing worked. Did anyone ever have the same problem? Is there any other way to contact the support team?

*The ticket number, in case someone from support sees this: 240419-003513
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on April 21, 2024 3:48AM
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @neruki I left you forums message about the status of your ticket.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's account related.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post