The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help with ESOFam Feud!

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi All, at the Amsterdam 10yr Anniversary Event, we're playing a trivia game called ESO Fam Feud! It's based on your answers to our survey listed below! If you have some time, we're love for you to take some time to answer these fun questions. Thanks!

Click here to answer survey questions! Survey questions are now closed.
If you're attending the event in Amsterdam and are interested in potentially being part of the ESOFam Feud game on stage, get a team together and fill out this form!

Also gotta say, some of these survey responses are hilarious :D
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on March 26, 2024 3:25PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Ode2Order
    Ode2Order
    ✭✭✭
    Submitted!
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Done!
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you post the results of the survey here after the event! And maybe some video. That's such a fun idea.

Also what's a fuffin?
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    I hope you post the results of the survey here after the event! And maybe some video. That's such a fun idea.

Also what's a fuffin?

Um. "FU Finn"....

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

Options
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Given the name of this, I imagine the office has hopefully embraced the meme's that came from "ESO Fam Represent" :D
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    TaSheen wrote: »

Also what's a fuffin?

Um. "FU Finn"....

Survey says, that is correct! But Finn is okay with it, so it's fine. All in good fun.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager

That's a good idea! We'll be sure to get answers and share them here. Thanks for the suggestion!

Options
    Staff Post
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, if Finn's okay with it, that's all that counts, right?

Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    TaSheen wrote: »

Also what's a fuffin?

Um. "FU Finn"....

Survey says, that is correct! But Finn is okay with it, so it's fine. All in good fun.

Ohhhhhh hahahahaha 😅

Thanks for the laugh! I look forward to that post 🙂
    Edited by spartaxoxo on March 22, 2024 1:20AM
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also what's a fuffin?

Now we need a recipe for fufinns. What should go into them? I’m thinking salt sprinkled over the top, because plainly there is quite a bit of saltiness involved for fufinns to exist, but I’m sketchy on things that would go well with that.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "fuffins"....

basic muffin batter, with add ins:

(we already have "f" - flour!)
    u - Urfa Biber (a Turkish chili pepper)
    f - Fennel
    f - Figs
    i - Lime
    n - Nut of your choice - pecans or almonds for me

Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Are we about to make a receipt for Fufinn? Yes I capitalized this and made it a proper noun. So now we have to do it.
    Edited by ZOS_Kevin on March 22, 2024 2:20AM
    Options
    Staff Post
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we about to make a receipt for Fufinn? Yes I capitalized this and made it a proper noun. So now we have to do it.

Well.... I have actually made a similar savory muffin recipe (with more available chilis here locally). I make it when we have tortilla soup.... It goes very well!

Options
  • ClowdyAllDay
    ClowdyAllDay
    ✭✭✭✭
    submitted.
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also what's a fuffin?

Now we need a recipe for fufinns. What should go into them? I’m thinking salt sprinkled over the top, because plainly there is quite a bit of saltiness involved for fufinns to exist, but I’m sketchy on things that would go well with that.

Salted caramel, dark chocolate and sea salt, or go tropical, ginger, pineapple and chilli to make them have a surprising spicy kick
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, submitted.
    My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:
    >>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
    >>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

>>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>restoration of destroyed cities, eg. Satakalaam, Aswala maybe as well?

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want

III.CP 2.0
    >>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

III.Replayable content in overland
    >>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
    >>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

>>Norg-Tzel - for Mara's sake, ZOS, REMOVE it from the list please!

V.Dungeons

>>story mode for dungeons - sometimes I don't want to do a dungeon quest with sprinters. They will rush from boss to boss and leave without saying a thing. I'd love to enjoy the time, even though I've done a dungeon many times

VI.Other
    (the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
    >>possibility to research traits on Companions' equipment so that we could change the traits

>>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>highlighting WBs that are being engaged

>>possibility to dye barding

>>possibility to switch UI between guild bank<-->bank<-->guild trader

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to
    Options
  • Eisengreifer
    Aaaand submitted :)
    Options
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done!
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
    Options
  • moderatelyfatman
    moderatelyfatman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi All, at the Amsterdam 10yr Anniversary Event, we're playing a trivia game called ESO Fam Feud! It's based on your answers to our survey listed below! If you have some time, we're love for you to take some time to answer these fun questions. Thanks!

Click here to answer survey questions!

I always love it when someone from ZOS supports PvP! :D
    (Done it and had fun!)
    Edited by moderatelyfatman on March 22, 2024 12:55PM
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks to everyone who has filled this out so far! We’ll have this open through the beginning of next week, so there’s plenty of time to participate.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That was more fun than it had a right to be XD

Sorry/Not Sorry in advance >.> <.< >.>
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
    Options
  • furiouslog
    furiouslog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually enjoyed that, and I also learned about #fufinn. A worthy task.
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope that after the in person events the results are shared online. It will be cool to see how people answered.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And submitted! I too hope we get to see the results!
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Submitted, this was fun to think about! Also, hoping we get to see the aggregated results.
    Options
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done!
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Elvenheart wrote: »
    And submitted! I too hope we get to see the results!

Thanks for submitting! We will post results. We’ll do so after the ESOFam Feud game happens in the Amsterdam event.

Options
    Staff Post
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was fun to fill out, I want to see the results. Oh, and a video or three of using the results in Amsterdam would be awesome.
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
    Options
  • NetherClawSr
    That was fun to do. See you in Amsterdam!
    Options