The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Data transfer between accounts possible?

Nemecil
Nemecil
✭✭
I haven't bothered with this for a long time but I told myself now to give it a shot. Wishful thinking perhaps.

I deleted my former Steam account around eleven months ago, and I thought it would delete my ESO data. However, when I check on a guild my old ESO account (@Nemecil) is listed on, it is still there, and says I last played eleven months ago. Hell, I'm even using my old account here on the forums. That must mean that the account itself was not deleted when I deleted my former Steam account? I was nearing 1000 champion point level and had put A LOT of real life money on it when it comes to collectibles of all kind (mounts, pets, motif styles etc etc.).

So therefore I ask if there is any chance possible to transfer all data from my previous account to the current one I'm using (@Tiahnorn)? If not, I completely understand. Thanks in advance!
  • ZOS_Suserial
    ZOS_Suserial
    admin
    Hi, you can submit an account recovery ticket to support here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/#en/home/category/16 They can look into your account history, and possibly aid you in recovering you account access.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Community Rules | Code-of-Conduct | Terms-of-Service | ESO-Home | ESO-Help
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Nemecil
    Nemecil
    ✭✭
    Hi, you can submit an account recovery ticket to support here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/#en/home/category/16 They can look into your account history, and possibly aid you in recovering you account access.

Okay, I'll submit an account recovery ticket then. Thanks for the help! :)
    Options
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I doubt they will be able to turn Tiahnorn into Nemecil. Manually adding or removing a single item sometimes happens, but wholesale movement of inventory and progress from one account to another is not really a thing. However, Steam is just a middleman to access the ESO servers. Deleting your Steam account had no impact whatsoever to your character/account on the ESO side. It is more like you blew up the key to your house. Everything is still in the house even if you can no longer open the door. ZOS should be able to do some virtual locksmithing and get you back into your Nemecil account.

However, you will almost certainly end up with access to two separate accounts, Tiahnorn and Nemecil, not a single account that merges the two.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Nemecil

If you need any updates on your ticket status, you are welcome to share your ticket number here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post