The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Access Code, can't log in

miloflipper
miloflipper
Soul Shriven
It's asking for an access code again after I put in my password and try to log in. Can someone take a look?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 5, 2024 5:53PM
All rights reserved.
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are probably typing your password wrong.
    Options
  • miloflipper
    miloflipper
    Soul Shriven
    Nope, tried several times. We've had this before with the log in server not allowing people in for some reason.
    All rights reserved.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @miloflipper Are you able to place a ticket on the website? If so, we can get that over to customer service to address.

Link to submit tickets: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/#en/answer/38955
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • miloflipper
    miloflipper
    Soul Shriven
    All OK now, it seems that my internet provider decided to change my IP address so ESO sent me a new code to verify it is me! Sorry for the false flag!
    All rights reserved.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Cool, glad you're in!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Balgrim
    Balgrim
    II've opened 2 tickets for this problem, which has been intermittent since the last maintenance, and I have no login problems with my account on the official website.
    Following the first ticket, the next day it worked again, without knowing why, then it became a problem again yesterday !
    New ticket...
    Options
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    @Balgrim

Do you have the ticket number for the latest ticket so I can see what the current status is?
    Options
    Staff Post