The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

i was cp 317 and had 3 toons now i have 1 and it's level 16?

Thy_Game_Is_Over
Thy_Game_Is_Over
✭✭✭
i went away for 1 hr and 45 min or so and came back to two of my toons are deleted and another is now level 16 only? What is going on here? You can't tell me this game server isn't being hacked. I live alone.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 29, 2023 5:05PM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest you input a support ticket immediately.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • Thy_Game_Is_Over
    Thy_Game_Is_Over
    ✭✭✭
    OK... some how the server got switched on me and i didnt see it at first. back on pc eu all is fine.
    Options
  • Thy_Game_Is_Over
    Thy_Game_Is_Over
    ✭✭✭
    wow that messed me up
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah. So you accessed either PC NA or PTS? Well, at least you're okay now.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

Options
  • Thy_Game_Is_Over
    Thy_Game_Is_Over
    ✭✭✭
    i was like, 'i just got barrier for my stamplar healer and now she's gone?!!!??? ' so confused. 3rd healer still has another level to go but she's not even cp level yet. but she'll likely have barrier before orbs.
    Edited by Thy_Game_Is_Over on August 28, 2023 11:33PM
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it's good you got sorted! Enjoy your evening gaming.

Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    Ah. So you accessed either PC NA or PTS? Well, at least you're okay now.
    If you have the PTS installed and main server is on maintenance it start the PTS,
    At least it did some years ago, it can give people heart attack :smile:
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • Jamie_Aubrey
    Jamie_Aubrey
    ✭✭✭✭
    OK... some how the server got switched on me and i didnt see it at first. back on pc eu all is fine.

Was gonna come and say this, make sure your not on the other server, I did this once and I wanted to cry until I noticed I was on NA instead of EU
    RETIRED FROM ESO
    PC/EU
    Former Empress & Grand Overlord Vex Valentino
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it was an account issue that seems resolved now.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can always tell which server I'm on because my characters have different names and races. Do some players try to create duplicates of their characters (name, race, and class) on both servers? That would confuse me too much.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • Blood_again
    Blood_again
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    I can always tell which server I'm on because my characters have different names and races.

I would be surprised too.
    But we can see that OP has only one 16lvl character on another server. That's probably the situation "I've created it once to play 3h while ZoS was maintaining my native server. Then I switched back and forgot about it for 5 years" :)
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are glad to hear back that this issue was caused by loading onto the wrong server. As this is now resolved, we will be closing the thread going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.