The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[solved] Twitch drops for Necrom release not progressing after first Ourobos box

FayJolyn
FayJolyn
✭✭✭✭
Hiya,

I've been watching a lot of ESO streamers to collect the 2 Ourobos crates for the Necrom release. However I noticed after I claimed my first crate the timer stopped progressing at all. I am currently watching the official Bethesda stream but the banner is not even appearing. I never had problems before so I'm wondering if there is a certain amount of wait time until I can progress further to get that second crate. Can anyone confirm they experienced the same thing or did you manage to grab the 2 crates in 1 go?

4yavwazivjmg.png
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 5, 2023 10:59PM
Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    if its like yesterday, the second crate didn't start until 5pm UK time. There may be a gap till the next start time for the crates maybe?
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    if its like yesterday, the second crate didn't start until 5pm UK time. There may be a gap till the next start time for the crates maybe?

Ohh I didn't even think of that! Yeah that could be the case. Ty for answering.
    Options
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep just to confirm, I just saw the second crate pop up ready to be claimed, Problem solved! thread can be closed.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update regarding these Twitch drops. With the issue now resolved, we are going to close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.