The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Community Spotlight- Homemade Shrines To Mora"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
awov5fibxu7d.png
This is the official discussion thread for, "Community Spotlight- Homemade Shrines To Mora"

"Take a moment to admire the devotion of Mora’s most faithful by perusing this collection of player-made shrines to the Daedric Prince of Knowledge."

If you're looking for more Hermaeus Mora Content, check out our ASMR ASMoRa post, or our "Which Apocrypha-dwelling creature are you?" post.
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on May 18, 2023 5:07PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • FabresFour
    FabresFour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh well, I didn't expect my library to be on the cover of the post.

I'm amazed, there were so many amazing shrines there!
    @FabresFour - 1970 CP
    Director and creator of the unofficial translation of The Elder Scrolls Online into BR-Portuguese.
  • Animar111
    Animar111
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really chuffed I made the spotlight and congrats to all the other designs.

Excited for the next chapter.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats to all those featured, especially my friend @Elvenheart! :)
    Edited by SilverBride on April 30, 2023 3:47PM
    PCNA
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was genuinely surprised I made the cut when so many amazing entries piled in afterwards. <3 Everyone did such a great job on their builds!
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too, @DragonRacer! I was really surprised to see mine on the page. And thanks, @SilverBride, all the shrines were really great, and it was nice how they were all so different!

PS. I made mine with my soon-to-be buddy Azander in mind so he’ll have his own little hideaway 🧙‍♀️
    Edited by Elvenheart on April 30, 2023 11:59AM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks again for participating, all! Really had a great time going through these with the team. Y'all are so creative!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Turgenev
    Turgenev
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the opportunity to share our work with the wider ESO playerbase. :) Exquisitely eldritch entries, one and all!
    Turgenev || PS | COH | STO | TSW | ESOProud Member of IRON Phoenix
    "Remember. You chose this death." - Lucifer