The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Some ASMoRa For Your Friday Listening Pleasure

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi all! The team put together some haunting (or soothing depending on your persuasion) sounds of the Daedric Prince of Knowledge, Hermaeus Mora, for your Friday listening pleasure. Grab some headphones, turn the sound up, and get ready for some ASMR ASMoRa!

Edited by ZOS_Kevin on May 25, 2023 8:41PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the last fun apocrypha topic you posted was just a one-off.

But I guess there's Mora that came from.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    I thought the last fun apocrypha topic you posted was just a one-off.

But I guess there's Mora that came from.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You two just take these awesomes and then reflect on what you just did.😆
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    00:38 : is that a falmer, or did someone invite Gollum ?
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Twitter has been fun for TESO lately