The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"You do not have any notifications yet."

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Who would I talk to about a forum problem?

I haven't been able to view my notifications for a while. I keep thinking it'll fix itself, then I forget about it until the next time I have a notification pop. Tapping it produces that message.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 1, 2023 4:54PM
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just open Notifications in a new tab, which seems to work and clear the "backlog" as well as the bright red notify blob.

But @ZOS_Kevin.... this is some oddball issue with (again....) the latest vanilla backend. Can you ask vanilla devs about it?

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    I just open Notifications in a new tab, which seems to work and clear the "backlog" as well as the bright red notify blob.

But @ZOS_Kevin.... this is some oddball issue with (again....) the latest vanilla backend. Can you ask vanilla devs about it?

Thank you, I'll try that the next time it happens. Of course, having complained, I was able to see your notification!
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I actually have this problem right now.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to be working for me in Safari on my iPad, so I wonder if it's a browser-related issue? What kind of device and which browser are you all using? I'll try it later on my computer in Edge.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »

Thank you, I'll try that the next time it happens. Of course, having complained, I was able to see your notification!

ROFL! Of COURSE you were! That's how it works you know....

I'm not laughing at you - more along with you! I bought my first computer in 1985, and after migrating from DOS to windows 3.0 (buggier than ANY anthill), then building machines myself over the next 30 years or so.... believe me when I say I have seen just about everything that can go south do exactly that.

Murphy: If it can go wrong it will. Yeah.
    Edited by TaSheen on April 22, 2023 12:36AM

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @SeaGtGruff I'm using Chrome on a Pixel 6, but I suspect it's not related to the browser or device. I think @TaSheen is right about this being a backend issue.

Btw, laugh it up. 😝 I have enough experience with things too to know that technology is a fickle cat. I smirked and said "of course" aloud, myself!
    Edited by SickleCider on April 22, 2023 4:18PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP can now see their notifications on the forums, we will go ahead and close the thread from further posts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.