Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A bit confused about Necrom Prologue Quest....

BlueRaven
BlueRaven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok I am going to hide most of this behind a spoiler tag. Please only read after you have completed the prologue quest...

So the Dark Elf guy is the traitor, but he gives me a letter that tells me of an entrance that gets around his own ambush...

Why give me the letter in the first place? He could have sent me off in a wild goose chase while he deals with the High Elf without my protection. I don't understand his plan.

Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on April 13, 2023 1:48AM
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think maybe he was trying to come off as sincere to throw you off a bit ? I knew it was gonna be him because the other chick acted more sinister at first
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um. They're messing with time? As in "portents of the future past"?

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • BardokRedSnow
    BardokRedSnow
    ✭✭✭
    I figured it was him because his way was straightforward and convenient, and thats where you set up an ambush. Hers was well out the way, where most players I figured wouldnt bother to go. So I took the longer way.