The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hermaeus Mora Themed Shrines

• JakeBB1948
    JakeBB1948
    ✭✭
    Currently I have two! (Actually three, but the third one remains secret for now...)
    This stabilized portal to Apocrypha lies in my Telvanni's backyard. Useful for a scholar to have easy access to a respectably stocked library...
    Character: Ralyth Varin of House Telvanni
    House: Humblemud (transformed into a Telvanni mushroom tower)
    4udixarxegyc.png

In addition, a certain series of daedric portals accessed by arcane means can lead the intrepid treasure-hunter through a corner of Hermaeus Mora's realm, among others:
    Character: not associated with any specific character
    House: Kushalit Sanctuary
    1nsbbiyen15y.png
    mahgbt72ozvt.png
    1h0clzr770do.png
    o3uxbshatlz9.png
  • Turgenev
    Turgenev
    ✭✭✭
    User: @Turgenev
    Server: PC/NA
    House: Seaveil Spire

5bb48g9wb05s.png
    5txjczluwnr9.png

"So. You intrude, craving insight from the Prince of Knowledge?

"Very well.

"Approach. Know."
    Edited by Turgenev on April 18, 2023 1:20AM
    Turgenev || PS | COH | STO | TSW | ESOProud Member of IRON Phoenix
    "Remember. You chose this death." - Lucifer
  • KAT0MI
    KAT0MI
    ✭✭
    59ilvuqou67y.jpg

Katora Hlaalu was encouraged to use her influence to promote the inn rooms of Vivec City. In hopes to bring up their reputation as well, she was asked not to worship daedra in them. Though she promised she wouldn't, that was a lie.

zfuyxa3fssaj.jpg

This shrine was built to be a relaxing reading environment. Complete with the likeness of Hermaeus Mora and glowing green reading light makes this shrine is a pleasure for many cultists.

w2qx1ieyin1h.jpg

Character Name: Katora Hlaalu
    House: Saint Delyn Penthouse
    Platform: Playstation/NA
    PSN: XKat0m1x

Minor Edits:
    Wanted to redo the photos as I noticed that my void mother polymorph was giving off auras of black and green that showed up in the photos. However they seemed to add to the ambiance of the shrine so decided to retake the photos in timing with the animations. Also wanted a better picture of my book stairs.
    Edited by KAT0MI on April 19, 2023 8:30PM
    PS4/PS5 NA | GM of Great House Indoril | PSN: XKat0m1x | Proud Member of Alok-Dilon Alliance (AD Alliance)
  • skyrimfantasy
    skyrimfantasy
    ✭✭✭
    User: skyrimfantasy
    Character: Lorickan
    PC/NA Pariah's Pinnacle

bwb4demvtv1u.png

• Ninjamonkey0169
    mx8uivwuz088.png

• StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Better in person because he moves and the eyes appear and disappear, but here ya go, my Mr. Mora

aiukj9udhdni.png
    tcifxy01f5z4.png
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • ajkb78
    ajkb78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's what happens if you leave the wrong book on a portal control column in the Hall of the Lunar Champion:

hw0ieysgz2n2.png

Venturing towards the portal:

p3ui5a62cqnr.png

It has become a gateway to a M C Escher-like annex of Apocrypha:

angfn5pqm8j4.png

hhysg4o8aixd.png

One of many jars of brains kept in Apocrypha, "alive and with a cold intellect"...

87txdp7r92q0.png

At this point I turned and fled back through the portal, for I realised that I was gibbering again.
    (ajekb78, PS EU, "Undomiel Everstar")
    Edited by ajkb78 on April 18, 2023 3:09PM
  • ajkb78
    ajkb78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deleted, added to post above now I know how to edit them.
  • ajkb78
    ajkb78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deleted, as above.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ajkb78 wrote: »
    (There should be a way to edit posts, I forgot to add my character name as requested: Undomiel Everstar. The Escher effect is better in-game than in screenshots.)

To edit: at the left of the # by the post number is a gear icon. Click the icon, select Edit from the dropdown.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • ajkb78
    ajkb78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    ajkb78 wrote: »
    (There should be a way to edit posts, I forgot to add my character name as requested: Undomiel Everstar. The Escher effect is better in-game than in screenshots.)

To edit: at the left of the # by the post number is a gear icon. Click the icon, select Edit from the dropdown.

Thank you :)
  • RolarRube
    RolarRube
    Soul Shriven
    Character Name: Rolar Rube

Now that the weather is nicer, a pleasant outdoor shrine with plenty of cushions is the perfect place for Mora to rest and his followers to worship. Surrounded by books and paper so his followers can jot down even the smallest piece of information for Mora to enjoy when he finally has some time to stop by after a long day of lording.

g72y7uwh9h9k.png

hrv58c3qxgtc.png

Edited by RolarRube on April 20, 2023 12:39PM
  • M_Luminos
    M_Luminos
    ✭✭✭
    Logged in to participate, Im not actively playing ESO but I heart my boy MORA

2rwambv22qs6.png
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All! Thanks so much for your current submissions! Please feel free to continue sending your Mora Shrines as you like. However, entries for blog consideration have been chosen. We'll update once we have the blog published. We have moved this thread to the housing section in the meantime. Thanks all!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All! Here is the official blog post for the Mora Shrines! Thanks to all who participated! We couldn't showcase all of them, but we did link to this thread in the blog so that others can see your creations!

We also have a link to the official thread highlighting the blog here, incase anyone wants to follow any chatter there.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • StereoMutt
    StereoMutt
    ✭✭
    Dang, I'm upset how late to the party I am on this one since the post is already out lol, but I figured I'd show off my house here anyway!

This was my attempt to recreate the look and feel of Apocrypha from Skyrim!

Since Hermaeus Mora is hands down my favorite prince, this was the most fun I've had on a build yet!

qw9d3nzp485q.png
    6aedy90ghann.png
    8hshqqvm9nmh.png
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @StereoMutt Thanks for sharing! We'll have more of these in the future, don't worry!
    Staff Post
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for a certain house to be available for purchase to make a shrine for Hermy. Speaking of, when? Chomping at the bit here!!!
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for a certain house to be available for purchase to make a shrine for Hermy. Speaking of, when? Chomping at the bit here!!!

I want to turn that house into just another library in Apocrypha for all these book furnishings I’ve been finding, so I can’t wait too!
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's my HM temple. Built out from the Daggerfall Overlook ocean view (enter via the trapdoor hidden under my library). Structurally Deadlands walls, floors and ceilings and filled with Apocrypha details.
    I love Hermaeus! :)
    8znp2xaeu7aw.jpg
    v3e7b2ahi8yt.jpg
    py2enxb72cgi.jpg
    5vn1g2hnkgi0.jpg
    x3g8uoiv5uc6.jpg
    40vni88mxjxn.jpg
    huosbnq3t446.jpg
    vmrz3aa7hdgh.jpg
    h422k9c50bzh.jpg
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!