The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

No free Crown Crates from the Give to Receive 2022 New Life event?

Sylianwe
Sylianwe
✭✭✭
Hey,

I've not received my free Crown Crates and have gifted at least 5 event tickets during the New Life festival in 2022.

On the website it states that "The Crown Crate delivery will occur by January 31, 2023". We're February now and I haven't received mine. I've asked for help through the website, forums and in-game but have not received any (as of yet).

Of course the giveaway can be tracked on my account.

I've sent an in-game report with the following reference number.
qoi9bt3pjf6r.png

I appreciate any help anyone can offer me on this matter.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on March 17, 2023 5:30PM
The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe @ZOS_Kevin can help follow up with you

i noticed i had those crates roughly a week or so after the new life festival ended, there is no alert or notification saying that you have the crown crates unless you opened say your inventory and the crown crate icon at the top had the ! on it
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Sylianwe Thanks for following up. It looks like you placed the ticket in today, so customer service may not have gotten to it yet. If you don't hear back by tomorrow, then tag me in this thread again and we can reach out to check on the status. They will help sort this out.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the tag @Necrotech_Master. Appreciate it.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @Necrotech_Master and @ZOS_Kevin so much for the replies, I appreciate it. I've checked my inventory today and haven't received the crates yet so thought I should let you know.

Edit

Still no crates as of February 7th nor have I received confirmation/communication from customer support.
    Edited by Sylianwe on February 9, 2023 9:59PM
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't received confirmation/communication from customer support yet. Thought I should let you know and ask if there is any progress so far @ZOS_Kevin

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.

Edit

Still no crown crates. Haven't heard back from customer support either.
    Edited by Sylianwe on February 9, 2023 9:58PM
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    maybe @ZOS_Kevin can help follow up with you

i noticed i had those crates roughly a week or so after the new life festival ended, there is no alert or notification saying that you have the crown crates unless you opened say your inventory and the crown crate icon at the top had the ! on it

I have checked my inventory daily, still didn't receive any crates. I don't understand what went wrong this year. I've always received them.
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone please respond? I appreciate it, thank you. Still no Crown Crates as of February 10th.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not sure there is much us players can do lol

if you have the support ticket in @ZOS_Kevin would be the only one that could try to get it resolved faster or at least look into it more

edit: you might be able to get in contact faster through a direct message instead of a forum thread
    Edited by Necrotech_Master on February 10, 2023 10:17PM
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for replying @Necrotech_Master, I appreciate it.

Who should I send a direct message?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you would want to send it to zos_kevin
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    I've send a message.

I truly regret having to address this issue multiple times but I have no other choice. I've been doing this event for years and have always received my free crates, until now.

I spend money gifting tickets to others so I could receive free crown crates in return, yet I haven't received those and I'd like to have the issue resolved, that's all.
    Edited by Sylianwe on February 17, 2023 2:42PM
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin I still haven't heard from customer support nor have I received the crates. Thought I should let you know.
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Still no crates nor has customer support reached out as of yet.
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting update:

When I logg in now or teleport to another area, I get a notification saying that I sent one of the five event tickets to myself? (My gamertag is Sylia Noctis). This of course didn't happen as I sent all 5 to different friends. When I try to click on "accept" it won't let me and the pop-up message will stay unless I press "start" (I'm on Xbox One). I still haven't received my crates as of yet from the gifting event.

I do hope this issue can be resolved soon. Looking forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time.

Screenshots:
    kmih90kcc7m4.png
    uzmlw43dcsb3.png
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Still no crates nor have I been contacted by customer support @ZOS_Kevin
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Can you provide your ticket number you placed with support? We can reach out to customer service to get a check on this and make sure your ticket is in the right place.
    Staff Post
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, of course @ZOS_Kevin my ticket number is: 230201-003882

Thank you for following up, I appreciate it.
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Still no news from customer support as of today. Have you been able to reach out yet @ZOS_Kevin?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sylianwe Could the problem be that one of the event tickets you gifted was not accepted and was returned to you?
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    @Araneae6537

I've had tickets not accepted/returned to me in the past during this event (this is my 5th time participating); and always received the free crates.

Hence why I'm reporting this as a bug which impairs functionality and progress.

Hope this can be resolved soon.

Thank you for your help though, I appreciate it 🖤
    Edited by Sylianwe on March 9, 2023 5:30AM
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the help on this issue. I've submitted a new ticket, hopefully under the right category this time.

Here's a screenshot of it:
    3usep0ui48ad.png

Feel free to close or merge this thread with the other one, it's not my intention to spam.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We are going to go ahead and close this thread as per the request of the OP.

Thank you for your understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.