Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

error 307, booted from server

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
It happened to me now twice in a row between 5 minutes after logging into server.
The only reason I can see is I was buying like mad from guild vendors, hundreds of jewellery items, along with picking them up from emails and deleting emails in a fast hitting "x"+"e", and buying tens of thousands of other crafting mats. Can this be cause?
My internet provides a stable optical fiber cable 600mbit connection.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 9, 2023 4:58PM
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Gargath

For information on a 307 error, please see this article. If you attempt to log back in right away, you will receive an Error 304. We recommend waiting for a period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to log in again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you, I also wasn't ware of this:
    The reason to wait the 15-20 minutes is that the server needs that time to "catch up" to your data. If you log back in before the server has updated your account appropriately, the server will think you are still online and your character will be booted again.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Gargath

Has the issues with getting Error 307 cleared up?

There have been some server issues the past few days which may have been contributing to this issue.
    Staff Post
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes thanks for your interest <3 , I had no more this error after Jan 29.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update!

With the OP no longer getting Error 307, we will go ahead and close this discussion.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.