Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't get to account page so how can I renew ESO Plus?

DeathStalker
DeathStalker
✭✭✭✭✭
I have posted in 2 other threads ( linked below ) about my problem. Today my ESO Plus runs out. I am having tons of issues reaching my account summary page as noted in my posts in the links below. A quick summary would be after claiming the new prime gaming bonus my account loads to account linking page no matter what I do. If I can't reliably get to account summary page how can I renew my ESO plus? Yes, I have tried to clear my browser cache and delete broswer history.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/626007/official-discussion-thread-get-special-in-game-collectibles-with-prime-gaming#latest

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/626029/eso-account-login-page-is-not-working#latest
Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 28, 2023 5:03PM
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say I am experiencing the exact same issue.

Really frustrating.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try a different internet browser
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Appreciate the suggestion.

Unfortunately that does not make any difference for me.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Livvy wrote: »

Appreciate the suggestion.

Unfortunately that does not make any difference for me.

Try a community manager

@ZOS_Kevin
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same happened to me. Just log out and log in again. But as soon as you click somewhere on the page, you can not go back there without logging out and logging back in.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Make sure to put a support ticket in if nothing happens directly message a community manager of your choice

If you're unable to put a support ticket in directly manage a community manager of your choice

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom or Kevin above
    Edited by FeedbackOnly on January 31, 2023 10:44PM
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow I hope that gets fixed for y'all that's gotta be so frustrating.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can click the "manage membership" link.

The other day I was able to keep clicking the "Account Summary" header and it finally brought me to the summary screen. I tried that a few minutes ago and I can't get it to work today. It just keeps reverting to "linked accounts". No matter WHAT BROWSER you use, I just tried three different ones, and they all have 'linked accounts' as the main landing and 'Summary' no longer loads.
    CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Cheveyo
    Cheveyo
    ✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    You can click the "manage membership" link.

The other day I was able to keep clicking the "Account Summary" header and it finally brought me to the summary screen. I tried that a few minutes ago and I can't get it to work today. It just keeps reverting to "linked accounts". No matter WHAT BROWSER you use, I just tried three different ones, and they all have 'linked accounts' as the main landing and 'Summary' no longer loads.

I don't even get a link to account summary. It's not even an option for me anymore.
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've begged and begged for help with this. I've quoted @ZOS_Kevin hoping for a response and tagged @ZOS_GinaBruno . I don't know or understand what else to do to get a response or help with this problem but it sure is frustrating.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I truly hope this has resolved itself for everyone if not try Bethesda support. You can indirectly open s ticket with them.

Also directly send a message for help to person of choosing.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I truly hope this has resolved itself for everyone if not try Bethesda support. You can indirectly open s ticket with them.

This seems to be fixed... I just signed in an it went directly to the Account Summary page.
    CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Still broken for me I am sad to say.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

With there already being a thread opened on this subject here, we're going to go ahead and close this one down.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.