Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Oops....Attribute Respecification Scroll

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
So i accidentally used this scroll.....

Anyway to go back?

Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 18, 2022 7:48PM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know. You could put in a ticket, see if customer service could help. If you do that, you could post the ticket number here, and perhaps @ZOS_Kevin can check to see it's gone to the right place.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could put in a ticket, but the gold cost is a few thousand gold (max) at a respec shrine in capital cities. You can likely farm that up pretty quickly. Support may be back and forth with you for weeks, especially during the holidays. If you're on PC/NA or PC/EU, just let me know your @name and I'll send it over if needed.
    Edited by redspecter23 on December 12, 2022 12:33AM
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Submit a ticket
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold cost for Attribute is cheap.

However, keep in mind that any of these scrolls for Skills, Attributes, Race, Appearance, Name etc do not get used unless you Commit the changes. So you can start the process then back out and keep the Scroll.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah got it...I think I will go with 'don't be stupid and know what I am selecting next time'

I thought it re specc'd my cp....so...'whew'.

Thanks for the input!
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    However, keep in mind that any of these scrolls for Skills, Attributes, Race, Appearance, Name etc do not get used unless you Commit the changes. So you can start the process then back out and keep the Scroll.

I think Attribute is different and it just sets all your attribute points to 0.
    PC - NA
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejayvee wrote: »

It might, but you should be able to exit out without saving and it should revert the points back. Something to test. Next time i change from Stamina to Magic.....
    Edited by Nestor on December 12, 2022 3:09AM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejayvee wrote: »

It might, but you should be able to exit out without saving and it should revert the points back. Something to test. Next time i change from Stamina to Magic.....

That is how it works. I just don't respec attributes often enough that I remembered.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Zama666

If you decide to start a ticket with support, you are welcome to post your ticket number here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post