Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LOGIN FAILED. I cannot connect to the PSN NA server.

VvwvenomwvV
VvwvenomwvV
✭✭✭✭
I cannot connect to the PSN NA server. I've tried logging in multiple times, restarting my PlayStation, and restoring the licenses. Nothing worked. I was able to switch to the EU server and login okay.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 11, 2023 3:46PM
  • Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted about the same issue. Several guild members are saying they can’t log in and the game is failing to connect to the PSN. But they CAN log in to EU.

While the network itself seems to be working fine. So my guess is that it’s a relay issue.
  • Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno

Sorry for the late tags!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Looking now! Stand by...
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • seps42
    seps42
    ✭✭
    I came for this exact reason. I was on about 7:30 then started doing IRL stuff. Game timed out and now can't log back in. Some error messages will say ps network failed and some say unexpected internal error.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup, I was on fine before dinner. Shut down about 2 hours ago, now getting an “unexpected internal error” when I try to log in to PS5 NA.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • wrath36020
    wrath36020
    Soul Shriven
    I am experiencing the same issue.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looking now! Stand by...

@ZOS_GinaBruno If it helps at all, this seems to only be affecting anyone who was not already logged in as of about an hour or so ago. So it’s up, just not letting anyone else in right now. Several on my friends list are in because they’ve been on a while and I’m literally in PSN party chat with a friend who is still playing on the PS4 NA server while I can’t get past the internal error screen at main login menu.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, I just tried to login to PS5 NA and get this as well..
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • anvilbert
    anvilbert
    ✭✭✭
    Been trying to log in for last 45 min getting same message
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I got kicked and can't get back on. Def not just for people logging in.
  • Ilbdll
    Ilbdll
    Soul Shriven
    I even tried turning it off and on again...
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Indigogo wrote: »
    No I got kicked and can't get back on. Def not just for people logging in.

If you got kicked, then that means you became one of us trying to log in who… can’t log in.

• raystormusa
    I am also affected, unable to login on PS-NA.

Update: yes, fixed now, thank you.
    Edited by raystormusa on December 11, 2022 3:52AM
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. "LOGIN FAILED An unexpected internal error... etc."

Can log into Europe server but not PS NA.
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got more friends and guildmates messaging me on PSN and Discord asking if ESO is down because they can’t log in. Friend in party chat is still playing.

So, yeah, nobody can log in. And anyone already on has to hope they don’t lose connection or they will join those of us on the outside looking in.
  • DirtyDeeds765
    DirtyDeeds765
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am also unable to login to PSNA!

Was able to log in as of 1015pm est
    Edited by DirtyDeeds765 on December 11, 2022 3:15AM
  • Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭
    Server is back up. Thank you Gina & Devs!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Great! Was just coming here to ask everyone to try again. The issue should now be resolved. Have a great evening, everyone (or morning, depending on where you are)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Great! Was just coming here to ask everyone to try again. The issue should now be resolved. Have a great evening, everyone (or morning, depending on where you are)

Thank you
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The issues related to logging in to the North American PlayStation megaserver have been resolved. For this reason the thread will be closed from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.