Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC/Mac Patch Notes v8.2.7

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
ji62j4lxxorl.jpg
The Elder Scrolls Online v8.2.7 contains several important fixes including a fix for block being cleared after dodge rolling or bashing, a fix for the game crashing when utilizing the /encounterlog command, links to player homes once again functioning properly, a fix for several Antiquity Leads that were not dropping, a number of quest fixes, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 146MB.

ac1rjpcxv6w9.png
  • Fixes & Improvements
    • Chapters & DLCs
    • Combat & Gameplay
      • Combat & Abilities
    • Base Game
Edited by ZOS_TaraN on December 19, 2022 12:13PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    2bnwpazwlvaq.jpg

tml0n2t8yih3.png
    Dungeons
    • Scalecaller Peak
      • Fixed a crash that could occur when fighting Zaan the Scalecaller.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    62ba8dy5mgoy.jpg

2708ia4k0jkv.png
    Quests
    • The Dark Aeon: Fixed issue where Joorahmaar could not be attacked after landing. 
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    4mev7lrg1xte.jpg

9icex2n8i8bt.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue where some small creatures showed as “Critter” when moused over.

a192ave2hnyo.png
    General
    • The door to Galen from Ivyhame no longer says “Ivyhame.”
    • Fixed an issue where some doors would not correctly show quest pins from inside buildings.

Quests
    • A Heart Turned Black: Fixed an issue where approaching a scene during this quest while in combat caused it to not advance until relogging.
    • A Sea of Troubles:
      • Fixed an issue where you could not interact with Druid Laurel during the quest step to talk to her.
      • Fixed an issue where there was no quest icon above Druid Laurel for a portion of the quest.
      • Fixed an issue where grouped players could become desynced and unable to complete the quest step "Investigate Tuinh Village".
    • A Wailing Wood: Fixed an issue where relogging during the quest would cause prisoners to respawn after you had rescued them.
    • The Ivy Throne:
      • The quest step for "Return to Castle Mornard" is now more specific to the location you need to go to.
      • Fixed an issue where many NPCs would speak regardless of which quest step you were on.
      • Fixed an issue where Druid Laurel would teleport oddly around the map when stuck.
    • The Sea Runs Restless:
      • Fixed an issue where you could not talk to Quen after accepting the quest.
      • Fixed an issue where duplicate Quens could show up.
      • Fixed an issue where you can hear Umindior's torturous audio again by going backwards through the dungeon.
      • Fixed an issue where exiting the looting menu without collecting the quest item would cause Quen's dialogue to continue as if it were collected.
    • The Siege of Vastyr:
      • Fixed an issue where a scene with Stefan and Captain Siravaen would sometimes not trigger, causing the quest to not advance properly.
      • Fixed an issue where Stefan could start talking before your character loaded in.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    jdwprzh07v92.jpg

buuazoceow39.png
    Leads
    • Fixed an issue causing the Frog Metal Buckle Antiquity Lead to not drop from its intended sourcing.
    • Fixed an issue preventing the Storm-Weathered Drafting Top and True Way Clay Dials Antiquity Leads from correctly dropping.
    • Fixed an issue that was causing certain Antiquity Leads to sometimes drop twice when looting the cache after completing a Volcanic Vent in High Isle or Galen.

x2e2zagd9v45.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue where your game could crash near a couple specific monsters.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    rgd0e2bjt00a.jpg

7d09k4i66jnw.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue where the Syrabanic Marine Motif was not always dropping from Dreadsail Reef coffers.

ourt80lxb5d1.png
    General
    • Gaspar Bavette and Perditte Noie will no longer yammer on about the peace conference after completing the Legacy of the Bretons story quests. All of them. You know the one. 
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    0sgivbm3yc98.jpg

yeegzmb1jjl8.png
    Dungeons
    • Dread Cellar
      • Fixed an issue where Lucilla Caprenia would not appear at the end of the Quaking Dread quest.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    tde3tpwhki8w.jpg

recq6k73qoyt.png
    General
    • Reverted a change made to fix an issue with Heavy Attack inputs being cleared by bashes, as this fix was causing the recent bugs with block being cleared after dodge rolling or bashing. 
    • Fixed an issue where some enchantments could fail to persist through rezoning.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    mobkjqymqa1i.jpg

kv6ga1pfd393.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue with the Short Mussed Wave hairstyle where the hair would appear to float on female characters.

i8no2ff8gc2b.png
    General
    • Links to player homes now once again function as expected in the chat window while you have the profanity filter enabled. There’s nothing profane about inviting friends over, filter!

gh6vjr7sk7xc.png
    General
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when using /encounterlog in combat.
    • Fixed a rare crash that could occur when characters were unloaded.
    • Made several updates to the Privacy Policy, which will need to re-accepted upon logging in.

ej5y1tzud925.png
    Glenumbra
    • Champion of the Guardians: Fixed an issue where Lurchers in all Wyress wave events would not reset event on evade, causing the encounter to stop working. 

Malabal Tor
    • Naval Intelligence: Talking to Glanir during this quest no longer produces a UI error.

gfgw5w7am536.png
    Mail
    • Fixed an issue where text could overlap in the mail screen when you had no mail.

Simplified Chinese Game Client
    • The Profanity Filter for Simplified Chinese now correctly censors profane words as expected.

Target Markers
    • Temporarily disabled target markers from being used against enemy players and their followers in PvP areas. You can still target friendly players using target markers.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post