Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread, "Get a New Mount and More with the 2022 Black Fredas Special Bundle"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
p734t1tyh546.jpg
Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Get a New Mount and More with the 2022 Black Fredas Special Bundle"

"Pick up 2022’s Black Fredas Special bundle today and get your hands on an assortment of useful items and a brand-new mount!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on December 14, 2022 3:23PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, here it is
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At least I don't like the reindeer mounts. (Even though I stupidly ground tickets for them on the PS4.)

Nothing else in that package is worth buying. I am overfull of tri-pots from just normal playing and almost ready to delete them from my bank, for example.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Smoky
    Smoky
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing this package was aimed at new players as anyone who has played for a while will hardly need another mount or the other stuff in the package.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one likes elk mounts but that one looks a bit ill. Maybe it’s the lichen/mossy colouring….
  • BerylBones
    BerylBones
    ✭✭✭
    The riding lessons you get in the package seem to be character bound. Can't put them in the bank to use on a different toon, which is really frustrating if the toon you buy it on is already maxed on mount training.

Nevermind, you just have to open the container first. Ignore me :D
    Edited by BerylBones on November 25, 2022 8:59PM
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to open the bundle with the riding lessons. The container can't be stored in your bank, the actual lessons can.
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dual mount dwarven spider when?
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the elk mount, but I have a question. Are the antlers intended to glow brightly? The preview pic looks good, but in game the antlers are very bright in the daylight and they glow in dark environments.
  • Hexvaldr
    Hexvaldr
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh as a long-time player I find this Black Friday deal to be lackluster. Would be nice if they gave us a coupon to use on one crown store item or something like that.