The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Where exactly does Lead: Sacred Resin drop?

Kappachi
Kappachi
✭✭✭✭
I've heard all sorts of things regarding Malabal Tor, if it's a potential drop from every mob on Malabal Tor does that mean you can get it farming Tempest Island on normal too, or the delves/public dungeons of Malabal Tor?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 22, 2022 12:22AM
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i dont know about tempest island, I got it killing a sabre cat or something running around overland
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's all mobs as far as I read. I got it very quickly just killing things up and down the northern beach. I think it was from one of the humanoid mobs in the little camps near the dolmen there.
    Options
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its just overland. It took me a couple days. That Orc stronghold/fort is a pretty good farming location as is the public dungeon and the delve with all of the hoarvars inside
    Edited by El_Borracho on November 7, 2022 4:40PM
    Options
  • Kappachi
    Kappachi
    ✭✭✭✭
    it turned out I already had the lead and actually needed the one from the specific wb which i got in like 2 wb kills... aahhh i feel so dumb sometimes.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update that the OP found the lead they were looking for. With that being the case, this thread is now being closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.